Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Brackle

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:43:45 PM

Currently the Panda Coin team consist of:

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)
JonnyBravo (Multiple coins including Doge as well as services for various coins including DogeSpin)

Marketing / PR / Development
Chisefu (Unobtanium and various)
MYSELF(SEVOQUE)
Market knowledge / Experts

Wolong and various others.. we are not at liberty to disclose everyone who has taken part in the IPO, I hope you appreciate that =)

well maybe this post was true?
if anyone can say me what post are true and what post no please.

Problem is you have Walruse and Wolong's dongs spreading false bullshit to save face.  So it's really hard to know whats right or wrong.

All I know is on the 14th while I had time to wait I came across this new panda coin,  and I read it as the investors (wolong devs etc) would hold onto the coin for 6 months since it was premined.

Never once did I ever see or seen Sevo post that he was an investor or a DEV.  In fact I remember numerous post from him saying he wasn't.  This was all before the bullshit that exploded.

Now I don't know Sevo or Wolong,  nor do I give a shit who did what.  But what I remember is Sevo not being a Dev,  he was more the Promoter?  So this is why I defend Sevo.  He did not lie (or Lier!!!!)

I am not really sure why people blame Sevo for selling 4 days ago?  Was he not allowed since he wasnt an investor/dev?  I mean if thats the case that means no should of been allowed to sell any coins then.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jota

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:44:58 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.

since 2 day im in others things.

if it's okay for you that iSEVOQUE in a post say onething and two pages later says otherwise, I DONT.

I trusted sevoque too.
and then I saw he dumped four days ago.
and dont wanted to show his blockchain.
the scammer shows a picture of his wallet .................

is all in thread, maybe you want to read all before say that kind of things.
Mate Sevoque is bad as imho he was part of it but what is your opinion of Wolong? Can you elaborate as you seem to defend the faggot who caused most of the damage to the coin.

well if you want to know.
here i loose some money. 200-300USD, a bit, other loose more i know. Other like sevoque earn 4000-5000USD.... wolong earn a LOT.

I dont like people who wishing harm to children, i dont like people who scam others.

Do you have you aswer?
yannis7777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:46:49 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.

if it's okay for you that iSEVOQUE in a post say onething and two pages later says otherwise, I DONT.

I trusted sevoque too.

Mate Sevoque is bad as imho he was part of it but what is your opinion of Wolong? Can you elaborate as you seem to defend the faggot who caused most of the damage to the coin.

here i loose some money. 200-300USD, a bit, other loose more i know. Other like sevoque earn 4000-5000USD.... wolong earn a LOT.

I dont like people who wishing harm to children, i dont like people who scam others.

Do you have you aswer?

So we agree that they are both shitheads correct?

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:48:40 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

of course.
both are scamers.

but here we can speak with sevoque only.
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:48:50 PM

I too was mining from the first day (hell I even defended sevo and coin from Walruse and his shady peeps).  And I have a totally different view then you.   Sure maybe I didnt invest as much as you,  but welcome to the Crypto-stock exchange,  Where you make bank,  or go broke.

Bitching to Sevo who was pretty honest about it isn't going to fix anything.  So stop being a big baby grow some balls and move on from your bad investment.   Everyone else has.

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

Pretty simple.  Wolong scammed us (which everyone was warned would happen).  He also wanted to hurt Children.

Sevo didn't scam us nor wish harm on children.  It just sucks for him because he is  part of the Pandacoin scam so he is guilty by association.

I made around $600-700 so I aint bitching.   But if you gamble on a High risk High reward coin,  you take that chance.
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:49:54 PM

ok, sorry but I do not think u have much to say here since your intention has always been to capture some clueless here to carry to PND(other shitcoin, only create for fuck wolong and pandacoin).

The whole point of fucking Wolong and his coin was to prevent him from being able to fuck YOU, the consumer.

Some listened, some didn't.  The ones that didn't clearly paid the price, and that really does make me feel awful for them.  PND is about transparency and altruism to contrast Wolong's deception and greed.

You're probably one of Wolong's sock puppets anyway, because only someone with no brain at all would defend anything he's done this past week.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:50:15 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

This is a pre planned game of two shit heads.
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:52:28 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

Pretty simple.  Wolong scammed us (which everyone was warned would happen).  He also wanted to hurt Children.

Sevo didn't scam us nor wish harm on children.  It just sucks for him because he is  part of the Pandacoin scam so he is guilty by association.

I made around $600-700 so I aint bitching.   But if you gamble on a High risk High reward coin,  you take that chance.

Brackle did you read when sevoque said yesterday that he dont sold anything?
and a few post after one show us his blockchain and he dump 4 day ago.
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:53:40 PM

This was just all a big scam. The coin was a scam from the get go.  That's all folks. This whole entire drama is just part of the master plan. They are already working on the next scam. The good thing out of all this is that I learned allot.  I want to thank the entire team of panda for showing us what scammers do. Thank you for showing us the script to a good scam coin.  We can now use this information to root out future scammers.  Im sure others could smell this a mile away and they did. They actually created another coin but I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do because at the end is also another scam.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My BTC Story...

Found a way to buy mining rigs with my credit cards to mine BTC, Mined around 1.2 BTC and sold my rigs. Moved over to script because it was more affordable and thought i could make my own rigs.  The BTC money traded it for other coins and grew it to about 1.8 BTC. I purchased 3 video cards and built a mining rig.   With the sale of my rigs I also ordered video cards, mono etc. I finally settled for DogeCoins with my btc money. Started to mine different coins and found Panda Coin.  Coin looked good and thought it had some potential. At 60,000 coins mined I said maybe i should invest in some panda and took around 1.2 BTC from dogecoin and dumped it in Panda.  At that time it was around 75 S.  Then I started to see some charter but I went to sleep.  When I woke up saw it was down to 20 or 30 I was shocked. So i bought BTC from coin base to buy cheaper to bring my overall losses down and now Im a bag holder. To top it all the video cards I ordered from overseas never came because the sellers were a bunch of scammers, I got taken $3202 and never sent my video cards.

Now Im left with Massive credit card bills, 200000 Dogecoins and a bag of Panda Shit, LOL

Worst thing is the video card money that I lost that is got me the most concerned but is gone.  I have contacted the Ciber crime unit and bla bla bla ... Is all gone

It was all a big scam for me. I hope others have a better experience and Im sure some are doing quite well.  I guess I will learn from it all and try to work hard to make my lost money back..

Just wanted to tell you all what I went through... Thanks to the ones that warned this stupid newbie that I'm

Pick up a PND wallet and come post it in the thread.  I'll give you some coins, I don't care if you dump them right away for some recovery cash or whatever you choose to do with them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.0
loltrunken

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:55:53 PM

This was just all a big scam. The coin was a scam from the get go.  That's all folks. This whole entire drama is just part of the master plan. They are already working on the next scam. The good thing out of all this is that I learned allot.  I want to thank the entire team of panda for showing us what scammers do. Thank you for showing us the script to a good scam coin.  We can now use this information to root out future scammers.  Im sure others could smell this a mile away and they did. They actually created another coin but I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do because at the end is also another scam.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My BTC Story...

Found a way to buy mining rigs with my credit cards to mine BTC, Mined around 1.2 BTC and sold my rigs. Moved over to script because it was more affordable and thought i could make my own rigs.  The BTC money traded it for other coins and grew it to about 1.8 BTC. I purchased 3 video cards and built a mining rig.   With the sale of my rigs I also ordered video cards, mono etc. I finally settled for DogeCoins with my btc money. Started to mine different coins and found Panda Coin.  Coin looked good and thought it had some potential. At 60,000 coins mined I said maybe i should invest in some panda and took around 1.2 BTC from dogecoin and dumped it in Panda.  At that time it was around 75 S.  Then I started to see some charter but I went to sleep.  When I woke up saw it was down to 20 or 30 I was shocked. So i bought BTC from coin base to buy cheaper to bring my overall losses down and now Im a bag holder. To top it all the video cards I ordered from overseas never came because the sellers were a bunch of scammers, I got taken $3202 and never sent my video cards.

Now Im left with Massive credit card bills, 200000 Dogecoins and a bag of Panda Shit, LOL

Worst thing is the video card money that I lost that is got me the most concerned but is gone.  I have contacted the Ciber crime unit and bla bla bla ... Is all gone

It was all a big scam for me. I hope others have a better experience and Im sure some are doing quite well.  I guess I will learn from it all and try to work hard to make my lost money back..

Just wanted to tell you all what I went through... Thanks to the ones that warned this stupid newbie that I'm

Really sorry to hear that mate.

Im sure there are many similar stories with people losing much money with this scam coin. A few make a decent amount of money while mose lose a big amount of money. It's really sad. But you should not have trusted to the people behind this coin in the first place. Dont. Trust. Wolong.

DOGE: DSKSJuRComqsdRyRwC7N8KKZzo8xzZMhgR
BTC: 11xmkD6kkqTFh9LMcPHKh8DnKfCLb6PkG
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:58:35 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

Doesn't matter to me if he lie's or not I am just stating facts.  He isn't/wasn't a Dev or Investor.  Now I am not saying he didn't lie in forum posts,  but he was right as he wasn't suppose to hold.

Sure he was shady on when he sold his coins,  but was not a dev/investor so he had no need to hold them. I mean it was only 4 million coins. 

Now if Sevo sold lets say 500 million,  or even a 100 million ok I can see it being a big deal.  But it was 4 million....He could of sold his whole 20 million he received if he wanted.

I am not defending him,  Just stating the fact he was not a DEV/Investor who was told to hold for 6 months.
yannis7777

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:59:15 PM

My BTC Story...

Pick up a PND wallet and come post it in the thread.  I'll give you some coins, I don't care if you dump them right away for some recovery cash or whatever you choose to do with them.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.0

PC1GvysffTqc1NVtC5EthxB42jzYm4AWFy there you go mate, got my wallet today.

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:01:19 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

Doesn't matter to me if he lie's or not I am just stating facts.  He isn't/wasn't a Dev or Investor.  Now I am not saying he didn't lie in forum posts,  but he was right as he wasn't suppose to hold.

Sure he was shady on when he sold his coins,  but was not a dev/investor so he had no need to hold them. I mean it was only 4 million coins. 

Now if Sevo sold lets say 500 million,  or even a 100 million ok I can see it being a big deal.  But it was 4 million....He could of sold his whole 20 million he received if he wanted.

I am not defending him,  Just stating the fact he was not a DEV/Investor who was told to hold for 6 months.
10 mil
Molly Machine

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:01:56 PM

What a week.
Brackle

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

10 mil

Alright 10 mil....why does it matter if he wasn't suppose to hold?  Sure he might have lied in posts that he didn't sell thats all on him to explain.   but he wasnt one of the DEVS/Investor who were told to hold for 6 months.  So he shouldn't have to explain himself why he sold.

Now stating 1 thing in a forum post,  and people posting evidence showing something totally different in another post.  Thats on Sevo to explain.

johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:13:55 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

Pretty simple.  Wolong scammed us (which everyone was warned would happen).  He also wanted to hurt Children.

Sevo didn't scam us nor wish harm on children.  It just sucks for him because he is  part of the Pandacoin scam so he is guilty by association.

I made around $600-700 so I aint bitching.   But if you gamble on a High risk High reward coin,  you take that chance.

10 mil

Alright 10 mil....why does it matter if he wasn't suppose to hold?  Sure he might have lied in posts that he didn't sell thats all on him to explain.   but he wasnt one of the DEVS/Investor who were told to hold for 6 months.  So he shouldn't have to explain himself why he sold.

Now stating 1 thing in a forum post,  and people posting evidence showing something totally different in another post.  Thats on Sevo to explain.

this is all so fuckin fake. hahaha.. lel retardz

Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:14:31 PM

Currently the Panda Coin team consist of:

JacobUX (Unobtanium)
Artis101 (Unobtanium)
JonnyBravo (Multiple coins including Doge as well as services for various coins including DogeSpin)

Marketing / PR / Development
Chisefu (Unobtanium and various)
MYSELF(SEVOQUE)
Market knowledge / Experts

Wolong and various others.. we are not at liberty to disclose everyone who has taken part in the IPO, I hope you appreciate that =)

well maybe this post was true?
if anyone can say me what post are true and what post no please.

Problem is you have Walruse and Wolong's dongs spreading false bullshit to save face.  So it's really hard to know whats right or wrong.

All I know is on the 14th while I had time to wait I came across this new panda coin,  and I read it as the investors (wolong devs etc) would hold onto the coin for 6 months since it was premined.

Never once did I ever see or seen Sevo post that he was an investor or a DEV.  In fact I remember numerous post from him saying he wasn't.  This was all before the bullshit that exploded.

Now I don't know Sevo or Wolong,  nor do I give a shit who did what.  But what I remember is Sevo not being a Dev,  he was more the Promoter?  So this is why I defend Sevo.  He did not lie (or Lier!!!!)

I am not really sure why people blame Sevo for selling 4 days ago?  Was he not allowed since he wasnt an investor/dev?  I mean if thats the case that means no should of been allowed to sell any coins then.  

Brackle, do you think I'm on Wolongs side? If you do, I think you should read this thread from the beginning.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:15:14 PM

I trusted sevoque too.

Do you have you aswer?

10 mil

Everyone was supposed to hold, I told everyone to hold in public and pm not to dump the shares I gave them.

I am not mad at them for dumping, but there was definitely a discussion with everyone about how we aren't just dumping our shares.
Molly Machine

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:16:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/WC0qGlT.png

Could dump, but wont.

What you see is my wallet containing my IPO (Held for 6 months) & also the charity zoo donations.
Doing a AMA on reddit if people want answers. Will answer all that I can.

:edit:

Zoo Fund:
http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2

IPO of 50BTC / 200 Mill Panda
(Only arrived today)
http://192.159.66.51/address/Pqe1vLeEQ6STqApbQ47q5tSJZ6MmtwhT1o
jota

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:16:45 PM

All time im thinking sevoque is a dev.
How you know?

if even wolong though he was a dev.

EDIT: Molly machine can you show your blockchain please?

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: