Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 10:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398885 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:47:07 AM

Except we have a 200+ page btctalk thread, developer support, and a massive community that doesn't give a shit about all the FUD you are spewing in your channels 24/7.

There I said it, 500 satoshis next tues. screen shot this post.
This statement in itself sounds like scam mate. How on earth do you justify reaching 500 satoshi? You are losing your (what is left off it) credibility with statements like this man.

Warlock or someone from the dev team can you answer this? How do you justify panda reaching 500 ffs? You sound like right scammers yourselves by making these statements.

It's simple. 

He'll put up a 500 satoshi 0.0001 btc buy wall on mintpal.  Then buy it back.  Wallah! Panda now worth 500 sat's!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captainpain

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:54:19 AM

so i've followed this coin and the drama around it and from everything that i've seen, this dev team is getting a bad rap. Sevoque has been here in this thread constantly having to defend himself because some of you people don't get it. he doesn't deserve to take the heat because wolong decided to fuck the coin. and personally if i were him i would stop responding to you idiots. wolong is solely responsible for the failure of this coin.

i went to bed making money and woke up losing it and it has nothing to do with sevoque selling some coins. the moment wolong started playing his games, is when the coin shit the bed.

lets review

1. coin launches perfectly

2. community starts to form and its fun and profitable

3. solid value, adaptive-n, KGW.

4 in steps wolong. he throws a hissy fit and gets sand in his vagina

5 coin plummets

6. coin dead.

anyone with fucking eyes can see the dev team did exactly what was asked of them. and did it fairly well. wolong broke the momentum and essentially alienated the people he needed to make the most happy. the investors.

as for the dev team. start working on a new coin. this coin has shit rubbed all over it and you are not gonna get the stink off.

PS: don't respond by posting an IRC chatlog. i've read them.

flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:59:43 AM

so i've followed this coin and the drama around it and from everything that i've seen, this dev team is getting a bad rap. Sevoque has been here in this thread constantly having to defend himself because some of you people don't get it. he doesn't deserve to take the heat because wolong decided to fuck the coin. and personally if i were him i would stop responding to you idiots. wolong is solely responsible for the failure of this coin.

i went to bed making money and woke up losing it and it has nothing to do with sevoque selling some coins. the moment wolong started playing his games, is when the coin shit the bed.

lets review

5 coin plummets

6. coin dead.

anyone with fucking eyes can see the dev team did exactly what was asked of them. and did it fairly well. wolong broke the momentum and essentially alienated the people he needed to make the most happy. the investors.

as for the dev team. start working on a new coin. this coin has shit rubbed all over it and you are not gonna get the stink off.

You create a business venture with Kim Jong, and you yourself are a scammer.

Nice attempt at logic, though.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:11:05 AM

You guys trusted a bullshit irc/twitter pnd'r with your coin, you kinda deserve it, sorry if you lost money, but christ, do a little research.

+1

The same story keeps repeating. I was surprised there were so many investors with the huge premine.
Molitor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:34:02 AM

You guys trusted a bullshit irc/twitter pnd'r with your coin, you kinda deserve it, sorry if you lost money, but christ, do a little research.

+1

The same story keeps repeating. I was surprised there were so many investors with the huge premine.

The moral of the story: http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?4&TheScorpionandtheFrog
nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:10:04 AM

I love this coin.

Any one sell me some mil of panda at 1 satoshi ?
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:36:19 AM

lets review

5 coin plummets

6. coin dead.

The real problem now lies with the devs keeping this thing alive; with their intention being to pull in some more suckers to buy their bags off them at a higher price and minimise their losses. It's quite obvious that this coins has no future, and there is currently no development taking place, so the only honest thing to do is start taking down pools, asking to be removed from exchanges and taking down this thread.

The fact is, the devs want to cash out, but they just want a higher price than it is currently.

Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:59:07 AM

Men i stop with bitcoins, all coins are ponzi scheme.. bye bye.. and wolong.. if u read this, die with your mom and your family.
I know u visit sometimes Netherlands nearly Rotterdam and i know how you look like.

Come here and if i see you, i will kipnapp you and knock you down till u almost dead. still alive to let you suffer.
Mother fkcer
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 10:07:22 AM

sad sad story  Undecided Undecided

uaivj

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:14:26 AM

I'm not want to post on message boards, however I feel compelled state my opinion on what I see going on here.   Most people are are going to hate what I have to say, but F them they are the sheeple that are bitching about getting scammed.

So here we go....

If you are "investing" cash you can't afford to lose in an alt-crypto currencies, you are a moron.  If you don't realize that the whole crypto currency is the new "Wild West" (USA slang reference) you are also a moron.  I have no problem when stupid people do stupid things and get crushed, learn from your mistakes.  I've traded futures and commodities for 16 years professionally as an exchange member, I learned what to do by learning what not to do.  The pain of losing money is a great teacher.  However, most people are to weak to learn from the pain and just quit. If you want to ever really make money trading anything, you need to realize losses are inevitable, and you need to take your losses when you plan isn't playing out.

I wasn't going to mine this coin because it premise was retarded, "backed by Wolong" Who the fuck is Wolong?  I looked him up and he is some "Asian Crypto Currency Sage"(sarcasm inserted).   Ok, after finding that out I thought... I want to mine this knowing this is going to be a pump and dump, especially after with all the hype that was coming around the launch date.  I was only made aware of this coin cause I was mining VRT, and another VRT miner told me about it.  So Mined the coin from the get go and 24hrs after.  I mined around 37million coins and sold up from 45 all the way to 98, my volume weighted average sell was 72.  This was my plan, be out within 2 days, max. Sooner if the market takes me out at prices.  

What I see on these boards are a lot of people who want to be "crypto currency traders" and a lot of people looking to get rich quick, but don't have a clue what they are doing or how markets work.  It's like the poker saying,  "If you sit down at the table and can't spot who the sucker is, it's you".  So to all the suckers you bought my coins from me, thank you and please learn from your mistakes and review your logic for buying this coin at the prices you did.  Don't ever put your money at risk because someone else gives you a tip,  consider who they are and what there angle is.  

My final thoughts are this... my miners are back on this coin and I'm using 20% of what I made from this coin to buy it back (my plan is risk 20% of what I made from this coin to buy it back knowing it could be worthless, but if it works the rewards are worth the risk) I've been buying below 5 sats and have bids in from 4 down to 1.  My premiss is probably 2/3 the coins are now controlled by less then 10 people.  It may take few more days to get the weak hands out and absorb what the other miners are selling, but I don't think the other big stake holders are are looking to for a few statoshi's on their positions.

Lastly, everyone says this coin is dead fuck it.  But I guarantee if this coin does move back up everyone denouncing it will come back and mine, in the end its all about the money.

FYI what are the odds I put on this coin coming back to life, I think around 20%, but if it does the size of my bet is worth the potential payoff.  

My rambling is over, hope I didn't piss off to many people.  If I did, then you don't get this game anyway, so who cares.
bmanzzs

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:35:42 AM

Men i stop with bitcoins, all coins are ponzi scheme.. bye bye.. and wolong.. if u read this, die with your mom and your family.
I know u visit sometimes Netherlands nearly Rotterdam and i know how you look like.

Come here and if i see you, i will kipnapp you and knock you down till u almost dead. still alive to let you suffer.
Mother fkcer

I'm not want to post on message boards, however I feel compelled state my opinion on what I see going on here.   Most people are are going to hate what I have to say, but F them they are the sheeple that are bitching about getting scammed.

So here we go....

If you are "investing" cash you can't afford to lose in an alt-crypto currencies, you are a moron.  If you don't realize that the whole crypto currency is the new "Wild West" (USA slang reference) you are also a moron.  I have no problem when stupid people do stupid things and get crushed, learn from your mistakes.  I've traded futures and commodities for 16 years professionally as an exchange member, I learned what to do by learning what not to do.  The pain of losing money is a great teacher.  However, most people are to weak to learn from the pain and just quit. If you want to ever really make money trading anything, you need to realize losses are inevitable, and you need to take your losses when you plan isn't playing out.

I wasn't going to mine this coin because it premise was retarded, "backed by Wolong" Who the fuck is Wolong?  I looked him up and he is some "Asian Crypto Currency Sage"(sarcasm inserted).   Ok, after finding that out I thought... I want to mine this knowing this is going to be a pump and dump, especially after with all the hype that was coming around the launch date.  I was only made aware of this coin cause I was mining VRT, and another VRT miner told me about it.  So Mined the coin from the get go and 24hrs after.  I mined around 37million coins and sold up from 45 all the way to 98, my volume weighted average sell was 72.  This was my plan, be out within 2 days, max. Sooner if the market takes me out at prices.  

What I see on these boards are a lot of people who want to be "crypto currency traders" and a lot of people looking to get rich quick, but don't have a clue what they are doing or how markets work.  It's like the poker saying,  "If you sit down at the table and can't spot who the sucker is, it's you".  So to all the suckers you bought my coins from me, thank you and please learn from your mistakes and review your logic for buying this coin at the prices you did.  Don't ever put your money at risk because someone else gives you a tip,  consider who they are and what there angle is.  

My final thoughts are this... my miners are back on this coin and I'm using 20% of what I made from this coin to buy it back (my plan is risk 20% of what I made from this coin to buy it back knowing it could be worthless, but if it works the rewards are worth the risk) I've been buying below 5 sats and have bids in from 4 down to 1.  My premiss is probably 2/3 the coins are now controlled by less then 10 people.  It may take few more days to get the weak hands out and absorb what the other miners are selling, but I don't think the other big stake holders are are looking to for a few statoshi's on their positions.

Lastly, everyone says this coin is dead fuck it.  But I guarantee if this coin does move back up everyone denouncing it will come back and mine, in the end its all about the money.

FYI what are the odds I put on this coin coming back to life, I think around 20%, but if it does the size of my bet is worth the potential payoff.  

My rambling is over, hope I didn't piss off to many people.  If I did, then you don't get this game anyway, so who cares.

Well said! ROFL.

██████████████████████████████
16aJ5cxXzL13XFCoBatXnmBZ1oNxtgNVp2
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:40:04 AM

Mother fkcer

So here we go....

Well said! ROFL.

WORD!  Cool
backdoorsevoque

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:46:52 AM

Sevoque. Not sure if you have any understanding here. You seem totally naive. You seem to not understand anything about professional responsibility or consequences for your actions. You are exceedingly immature and weak.

You whinge about your name getting dragged through the dirt. Well guess what, it happened, and you turned out to be an epic scumbag. You played your unethical cards and you lost like the dick you are. No one trusts you now, the only people who will promote your name are the ones who believe they can get something from you or with you.

Do you not think that if we were going to get behind something it would at least be with people who weren't so naive (or guilty) to be involved with the wrong person. This Wolong thing has gone on far too long now, and it seems to have people like you, jacob, artis, molly attached to it. I can't believe you're suggesting that because Wolong is gone, we should trust the rest of you losers. Now you either want to start a NEWcoin or continue with the same devastating coin? Surely we should all put our trust behind someone else who up to now has been nothing but responsible.

And at some point you'll take a breather and reestablish yourself, because of this level of anonymity. You personally are part of the worst parts of the internet community. You sit in a group that's explicit to defraud others out of their money, which is given to you with trust. It all would look pretty easy and fun for you. You talk about promises but have nothing to offer.

The difficulty is people need to defend themselves against people like you. But they don't know who you are until it is too late. You will never back anything you do online with personal or professional consequences. And because of that no one should ever consider trusting you. Fortunately for you (and very unfortunately for others) there will always be overly trusting individuals to steal from, and it's exactly what you will do. Rather than blatant Wolong style you'll do it indirectly.

I don't expect this is going to sink in. I don't believe you have been brought up with good values or any understanding of responsibility. I think you are driven by nothing more than greed. I think you are a destructive force on everything you are a part of.

Most of us here discussing this know that. We know you'll steal again. We know we can't stop you. If it's true that what goes around comes around, you're guaranteed to end up having a really bad time. I've said my bit, any response you have is inconsequential. And as for your weakness, it's your inability to determine for yourself that you've done something horrible here. Your apology is warranted, but it's unlikely it'll ever be accepted.
PROFIT

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:57:08 AM

Ordinary people, practically doing nothing night earn this currency from only $ 40 today. These are not empty words but a fact. A week later, will earn more than 40*N.

Known programmers from Russia - Asia made for you the safest and most powerful in filling the pool.

Decentralization and Security PANDACOIN.

Only a true PANDACOIN!

Official website - http://www.thepandacoin.com/

PandaCoin mining pool 0% commission with super power.

Want to quickly and reliably profitable dig coins PANDACOIN - invited to the pool.

PandaCoin pool http://panda.coinsprofit.com/

Why mine at panda.coinsprofit.com/?

1.   0 percent commission. We work for you by donations
2.   The most powerful in the world pool PandaCoin of computing resources started . We have many powerful hardware to drive this pool forward. Power up 2500+ workers. With a total maximum speed 2Gh/s+. Based on the machines x*Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2 Hexa-Core Ivy Bridge-E + fast storage devices:  x*240 GB 6 Gb/s SSD, storage: x*128 GB ECC. Costs in only Germany.
3.   DDOS protection.
4.   EN and RU languages.
5.   Especially Reliable and fast payouts.
6.   Dedicated admins.

Welcome to the pool http://panda.coinsprofit.com/ - Check maximum getting coins.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:59:00 AM

Sevoque. Not sure if you have any understanding here. You seem totally naive. You seem to not understand anything about professional responsibility or consequences for your actions. You are exceedingly immature and weak.

You whinge about your name getting dragged through the dirt. Well guess what, it happened, and you turned out to be an epic scumbag. You played your unethical cards and you lost like the dick you are. No one trusts you now, the only people who will promote your name are the ones who believe they can get something from you or with you.

Do you not think that if we were going to get behind something it would at least be with people who weren't so naive (or guilty) to be involved with the wrong person. This Wolong thing has gone on far too long now, and it seems to have people like you, jacob, artis, molly attached to it. I can't believe you're suggesting that because Wolong is gone, we should trust the rest of you losers. Now you either want to start a NEWcoin or continue with the same devastating coin? Surely we should all put our trust behind someone else who up to now has been nothing but responsible.

And at some point you'll take a breather and reestablish yourself, because of this level of anonymity. You personally are part of the worst parts of the internet community. You sit in a group that's explicit to defraud others out of their money, which is given to you with trust. It all would look pretty easy and fun for you. You talk about promises but have nothing to offer.

The difficulty is people need to defend themselves against people like you. But they don't know who you are until it is too late. You will never back anything you do online with personal or professional consequences. And because of that no one should ever consider trusting you. Fortunately for you (and very unfortunately for others) there will always be overly trusting individuals to steal from, and it's exactly what you will do. Rather than blatant Wolong style you'll do it indirectly.

I don't expect this is going to sink in. I don't believe you have been brought up with good values or any understanding of responsibility. I think you are driven by nothing more than greed. I think you are a destructive force on everything you are a part of.

Most of us here discussing this know that. We know you'll steal again. We know we can't stop you. If it's true that what goes around comes around, you're guaranteed to end up having a really bad time. I've said my bit, any response you have is inconsequential. And as for your weakness, it's your inability to determine for yourself that you've done something horrible here. Your apology is warranted, but it's unlikely it'll ever be accepted.

I'll save you the time and reply on behalf of sev:

We've been through this millions of times.  I honestly thought Wolong was a saint and the best guy in the world.  I was paid to write one sentence replies regarding questions about this coin and to defend wolong's name any time he was brought up or drug through the mud.   I didn't think premine was bad.  I sold off a lot of my shares while the coin was pretty expensive because it's my given right due to my aforementioned hard work writing one sentence replies on the forum.  Again, to make it clear:  Wolong was a saint until he decided to turn on us, so now he's satan.  Wait let me take that back, I don't even really know Wolong.  Yeah...that's it.  I don't even know him.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:02:51 AM

So here we go....

Finally, someone with a set of balls and an IQ that isn't equal to the IQ of a rock. Bravo!
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:57:40 AM

I completely agree, with everything you wrote (I just cut some of it off for space reasons -- can see the rest in lots of posts above this one).

And I was laughing at all of the people in this "community" along with everyone else. Except the miners, of course, who are now out there faking outrage -- just too much to take. They knew full well that this "coin" was toxic, but you wanted to be part of the "pump" in the pump and dump plan. They figured that the coin would go for a few weeks, not days and you got burned. These new "coins" are filled with miners pretending to be an "enthusiastic" part of the "community" when all they want to do is get out as soon as possible.

Still, these boards were full of newbies and while their stupidity was unquestioned, it was a tough lesson to learn. So, I have come around to defending them as the brazenness of this was as breathtaking as it was predictable.

Yes, this coin could very well die, but uaivj is right. The risk/reward at these prices is very tempting. It goes to zero, you obviously lose your money. But, the big players don't want that to happen. They want a lot more than 5 satoshis as well (a lot, lot more). There is a decent chance that these guys will soon stop their crying and make every effort to get this coin going again.

Will it happen or is it just too late? No one knows, of course, but if all you have invested is some speculation cash, then it may be worth it to hang in there.
jota

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:03:30 PM

I'll save you the time and reply on behalf of sev:

We've been through this millions of times.  I honestly thought Wolong was a saint and the best guy in the world.  I was paid to write one sentence replies regarding questions about this coin and to defend wolong's name any time he was brought up or drug through the mud.   I didn't think premine was bad.  I sold off a lot of my shares while the coin was pretty expensive because it's my given right due to my aforementioned hard work writing one sentence replies on the forum.  Again, to make it clear:  Wolong was a saint until he decided to turn on us, so now he's satan.  Wait let me take that back, I don't even really know Wolong.  Yeah...that's it.  I don't even know him.
lol

+1
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:48:53 PM

The two - male panda Xing Hui (which means Twinkling Star) and female Hao Hao (Cute) - are already celebrities.

Only animal on the planet that has celebrity status by default.
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:17:29 PM

Only animal on the planet that has celebrity status by default.

[citation needed]

So, Jake… How are those 500 satoshi going? Give or take 48 hours, right? Feeling good about it? Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: