Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange of tokens - problem  (Read 210 times)
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

Recently this incidence is occurring in ethereum network as it is very busy. You should increase your gas level and then try it again. Hope this helps.

What level of gas do I still have to raise? I will not give $ 50 for a token worth $ 200 ... Has anyone recently sent tokens on ForkDelta ?? We were able to send to the deposit?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?
I think that your token was locked by smart-contract creator. Especially when you receive bounty tokens they can be locked for a while to prevent price dump - I think.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

I have a problem. Maybe you know why this is happening. I use www.myetherwallet.com + MetaMask. I only use myetherwallet to exchange tokens. Today I wanted to deposit a token for the forkdelta market. I did not make it. Is displayed "Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash". And that's it. I've tried a dozen times.

Yesterday I had the same with another token with a significantly smaller price. Does anyone know the solution?
The Ethereum network has been clogged up for days and you probably need to set a higher gas.
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

I think that your token was locked by smart-contract creator. Especially when you receive bounty tokens they can be locked for a while to prevent price dump - I think.
ETH also does not want to deposit. This is not a question of the token. Can MetaMask block?

The Ethereum network has been clogged up for days and you probably need to set a higher gas.
Nothing ... What gas level do you propose?
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

there are problems in these days with Ethereum Network which is congestionated.. you can try to use a higher gas fee for miners..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: