Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where To Invest 500$  (Read 6280 times)
Hiylchis

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

Now the crypto market is the ideal time for promising investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. After all, now prices are very cheap, and good coins will begin to rise in price starting next year. Now I recommend investing money in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies - BTC, Ethereum, NEO and EOS.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

I would such advice was given,take about 3-4 of the project or the 5 most promising in your opinion,but first with the spices still peregovry about these tokens and every$ 100 put,when you go, rostone will pay for itself and very much what I would have done so,especially now while the opportunity a good purchase still

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

I would such advice was given,take about 3-4 of the project or the 5 most promising in your opinion,but first with the spices still peregovry about these tokens and every$ 100 put,when you go, rostone will pay for itself and very much what I would have done so,especially now while the opportunity a good purchase still

I am agree we can keep 3 or 4 good altcoin. With $500, we can have different coin to collect. With market condition right now, many good altcoin having cheaper price. Its like discounted price more than 70%.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

29 October Fantom starts trading on Bibox, I advise you to study this coin, to weigh the pros and cons. If you are interested in the coin you can buy for $100.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Probably $ 500 is now much more interesting to buy 2.5 Aether, than to risk and buy something else.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

Now the crypto market is the ideal time for promising investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. After all, now prices are very cheap, and good coins will begin to rise in price starting next year. Now I recommend investing money in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies - BTC, Ethereum, NEO and EOS.
Ethereum with EOS could have more potential to grow larger prices if more people put $500 on the coin.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

you can make a research of different coins and get every single information that possible you get because once you do that you can know where you invest your 500 dollars capital. Here is the some coins who price is cheap and potential ripple and waves coin possible to become hundreds dollars each someday.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

Help Will Be Appreciated Thank You.
With that small amount you can invest your money into "DESICO".
DESICO is a platform to issue and trade security tokens that is open to retail investors, in 7 november presale will start and you can get 15% bonus..
OP don't listen to these kind of advice, amejoquim is bounty hunter and it is in their best interest that project they are advertising raise as much money they can so they can sell their bounty reward at highest price possible.
You can invest in ICO startups but before you do research where you are investing money. There is another option, it is popular that gambling sites are allowing investors to fill their bankroll, in long run it should be win-win situation unless whale comes and win large amount of funds, which is very rare. Go to gambling section and see what you can find.
Avoid cloud mining sites and everything that looks too good to be true, avoid sites which are promising high income without doing anything at all and you will be fine.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

I am agree we can keep 3 or 4 good altcoin. With $500, we can have different coin to collect. With market condition right now, many good altcoin having cheaper price. Its like discounted price more than 70%.

Very much have the bets of the altcoin with you and keep buying during the fallen market so that you can make the average price and sell it when you need money or keep holding the coins. Time will come when this altcoins can also be very worthy if it will have the good demand in future.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

the best coin is used for investment now, in my opinion is Ethereum, ETH is currently the most affordable coin at the price of $ 200, you can get 2.5 ETH, and sure in the next 4 months the ETH will rise again to the price of $ 500

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Maryshka91

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Distribute this money among the top 5 assets and wait at least six months. I think that after some time you very much will be surprised how much it increased your balance

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

If you ask this question, it turns out that you cannot find a project for investment, or you are simply afraid to invest and expect that someone will prompt you correctly. I think that today we need to devote a lot of time to this.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

I always recommend looking at projects with small capitalization. With proper analysis and good diversification, you can easily get into a new Ethereum or EOS.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Hey Everyone I'm Very New To Crypto And I Just Want Some Good Suggestions That I Have 500$ And Where Should I Invest Them?

I think you should invest in Veritaseum. I was involved in the telegraph channel of those who invested in Veritaseum and they told me that this was an altcoin pumping and dumping. It was born to make investors rich and I think it would also help you double your money. You can take a look at its volatility over the past 3 months.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

EOS is a coin that I feel is very good to hold, I advise you to buy because I'm sure if Bitcoin goes up, EOS will also go up. EOS has a great potential to become the king of Altcoin in my opinion.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

I think it would be nice to try ICO investment. Maybe for you to start investing not too much, you try investing first with a minimum capital of $ 100 to $ 500. Because ICO investment is more profitable than trading coin. ICO investment bonus is very much, both from buy Tokens or Airdrop bonuses.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

There are a lot of good coins at the moment. In connection with this situation, I would advise to invest a little in several of them

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

Of course I would now invest in cryptocurrencies , now is the right time to take for example the top coins I think will soon be growth!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Now smart contracts games are popular, but if it is your last money, then choose some blockchain projects.
My suggestion is Pchain, but i am waiting for another price decrease

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

Buy any coins from a top 200. All of them will make a lot of profit in the future with a growth of all cryptocurrency market.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: