Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price, What Next?  (Read 332 times)
Capradina (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

What next? give me your opinion and research.  Smiley Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

I fully believe this downtrend is over and the bull run will start again.  Do I think we will reach a new all time high this year? I'm not really sure, 20k seems like a very large mountain to climb again.  A lot of investors got burned last December and they have been turned off by the crypto market.

If we want a new all time high, institutional investors will need to start buying btc.  Btc needs to be accepted in more online / physical stores. This is only the beginning though, I'm thinking 3-5 years down the road.

My End of Year Prediction: $26,700.  (It's just my hunch)
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:30:53 PM

After analyzing the bitcoin chart today, I realize that bitcoin prices are on the rise. Prices will probably hit $ 6900 in a few days, and prices will fall to $ 6400 and increase to $ 8,000 by the end of July.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Wow ! The price has started to grow. I am very happy to see this growth. I am hopeful that bitcoin will give a bull run soon and along with it the cryptocurrency market will also start growing. Good days are not far.
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

I guess the bear market is over. And the cow market will begin in July. Although I am not an analyst. But I can clearly see that prices are rising
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

What next? give me your opinion and research.  Smiley Wink
This month bitcoin are slowly in raising so we expect good positive response in july. I think end of the week  we should expect 7k USD so surely all the cruptocurrencies are move to forward. But we do not predict when it will dump in the market so carefully monitoring in crypto market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4412

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

first of all..
stop looking at the 15minute chart.. it will drive you potty and make u ask every day "whats next"

if you are not trading every day. dont check the prices every day
if you are a day trader you shouldnt care whats next because all your concentrating on is grabbing 1% profits daily and repeating. without caring what the overall price is compared to last week or next week

day traders dont see $6700.. they see +1%(sell) or -1%(buy)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

July month will be bad for the crypto people. If you want to ask what's next then you have to ask that question every day. After a couple of days, the crypto market is pumping but it is not enough. The market will go red very soon. Maybe we can see BTC at 7k USD and after then it can go under 6K USD Again.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

This is why this market is so volatile. People are overreacting and running like headless chickens. First of all ask yourselves if we really needed to fall this low. If yes, then we are still in bear market and this is only BTC gaining momentum for another wave of dumps. Which was the correction? Was a fall below 6k a correction, or maybe what we're seeing now is a correction of a legit downward move that was about to take us to 5k?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

July month will be bad for the crypto people. If you want to ask what's next then you have to ask that question every day. After a couple of days, the crypto market is pumping but it is not enough. The market will go red very soon. Maybe we can see BTC at 7k USD and after then it can go under 6K USD Again.
Well i believe that no one can really predict on what happen next to the price of the bitcoin. Everything that they all said about it is just an speculation. It is really hard to predict the bitcoin price because it is not stable and it depends upon the usage and the volume of investors.

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

Wow ! The price has started to grow. I am very happy to see this growth. I am hopeful that bitcoin will give a bull run soon and along with it the cryptocurrency market will also start growing. Good days are not far.
Yes bitcoin was starting to recover now from its big dump. We all hope that it will continue untilnthe end of this year. In fact we still not sure on what price it will going to be because bitcoin was unpredictable. It was hard to predict its price because of its volatility. Thats why everyone must know how to wait so that we will not going to lose our bitcoins.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

Are speculating for this month or for at least the end of the year?

For this month of July I wouldn't be surprised if the price ended up to $6,000 or $8,000 - $9,000.

And for the end of the year, I'll speculate for about $20,000 - $25,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Are speculating for this month or for at least the end of the year?

For this month of July I wouldn't be surprised if the price ended up to $6,000 or $8,000 - $9,000.

And for the end of the year, I'll speculate for about $20,000 - $25,000.
I think that $7000 is reasonable price for end of this month. With everything that is going on lately, I think we can expect that. Also, it would be better to have stable price of $7k, than some higher but unstable.
As for end of this year, that is something that no one can predict. Everything is possible right.  Wink
spiker777

Activity: 992
Merit: 278

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

In my opinion I think that we are going to struggle to test $6,870 and will likely trade horizontally for the next few weeks until some news or FUD sends it past the upper or lower support levels. Personally, I think that the market sentiment has improved so green is looking more likely than red, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a dead cat bounce.

Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

In my opinion I think that we are going to struggle to test $6,870 and will likely trade horizontally for the next few weeks until some news or FUD sends it past the upper or lower support levels. Personally, I think that the market sentiment has improved so green is looking more likely than red, but I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a dead cat bounce.

I think bitcoin is now improving such that people might think that bitcoin is dead but the bitcoin is now rising from 6000$ into probably 8-10k$ to be hit this coming days and months and so there's nothing to be change but it just the matter of time and giving the right value to the bitcoin.
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

In my opinion, I think that we will struggle to test $ 6,870 and will likely transact horizontally over the next few weeks until some news or FUD sends it past support levels up or down. Personally, I think that market sentiment has increased so the green looks more likely than red, but I would not be surprised if this was not a dead cat that soared, and I'm sure this sort of thing will pass.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

I don't think the bear market is over yet and I don't think we will see new ATH's this year.
To many new investors (get rich quick people) got burned after last bull market.

But I don't care.... I believe in the future and I didn't invest more than I can afford to loose.
I just keep buying bitcoin and high potential alts using dollar cost averaging.

No guarantee, but I think I will do fine 5 years from now.
If you believe in the future of crypto, there is no need to check your portfolio on a daily basis.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

prices are very fluctuating. Nobody knows or predict.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

We are likely to move upwards..
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

i believe bitcoin will be grow soon, if bitcoin reach 8k then it will be grow further and it will be green signal for bitcoin and end of down trend
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: