Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Beginners , here you find Help for Airdrops  (Read 254 times)
TavernOfHunters (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

Thanks for the comment, airdrops are a very good way to attract people to join block-chain technology , more people know about it .  Faster will come future Tongue
Airdrops aren't attracting people to join blockchain technology but it's main goal is to attract investors and take profits afterwards.
I do not agree with you, look first to get tokens you need to create wallet , person already touches the blockchain Grin
Second person get tokens or coins , he/she already see some product witch  can to use in future , of course it's not teaching person how works technology , but showing how to use )) And potential client arrives )))
This is also done in order to have more decentralized product in beginning )))
I think for investors it's more working bounty programs )))
Investors aren't the bounty participants, you don't see what's the difference between them. And it's different to invest for the technology and invest for possible profit that you are expecting soon.
Sorry mate , but you mean Investors are the airdrop participants ? LOL  . I know difference  from bounty and airdrop Wink Bounty make more activity to find investors  or not ? ;P Airdop helps make  groups more full Wink But nothing else )))
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: