Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adventure of teachers  (Read 229 times)
change7 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

Teacher are suppose to be the most pertinent people in our society, despite their importance, much value is not attach to them. In most countries teachers are poorly paid even without consideration to the nature of their work. The most annoying aspect of it is that teaching in most countries is not a profession, people can easily pick up their materials and start teaching even without undergoing training required to be a teacher. Unlike other discipline like medicine which can not be compromise
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

Teacher are suppose to be the most pertinent people in our society, despite their importance, much value is not attach to them.
They are not getting attention with their profession and this is happening to my country. As much as possible they should get the most benefit for being the ladder of success by everyone.

In most countries teachers are poorly paid even without consideration to the nature of their work.
This is the sad reality, unions here are protesting and asking for an increase in their wages but nothing happened.

The most annoying aspect of it is that teaching in most countries is not a profession, people can easily pick up their materials and start teaching even without undergoing training required to be a teacher.
It can be situational, all I see in those cases there's a lack for teachers so they don't have choice but to hire instructors.

Unlike other discipline like medicine which can not be compromise
Well this comparison you gave is where I'm agreeing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
babyday88

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

Teacher are suppose to be the most pertinent people in our society, despite their importance, much value is not attach to them. In most countries teachers are poorly paid even without consideration to the nature of their work. The most annoying aspect of it is that teaching in most countries is not a profession, people can easily pick up their materials and start teaching even without undergoing training required to be a teacher. Unlike other discipline like medicine which can not be compromise

I do not agree with your point. Not everyone can do it. What do you think when you are a teacher but you are not trained but you just study through the material. can never be. In order to make the teacher they have to learn a lot from knowledge to how to deal with students
Adebisi74

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

If you really want to know the effect of bad teachers, pay a visit to some schools in 3rd world countries. You will be surprised. Some children right to quality education is being violated everyday because of the lackadaisical attitude of government toward raising the standard of teaching profession. In a class of 100 students ask how many of them intends to be a teacher? Maybe 2% if at all. It has become rotten to the extent that those who have bad grade in colleges are the one fit for teaching. The irony of it is that, they are the one to raise tomorrow leaders
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

Yes, the teacher is everything and without him maybe we cannot achieve dreams. Being a teacher profession is very difficult full of challenges, if we remember in school they are teaching and give the knowledge to educate us. I think the government system is still weak to the profession of teachers, with a low salary, they do not think about how the fate of teachers to teach, but to become a teacher is not easy because of course teachers should be smarter than students. Sometimes there is no legal policy to protect the teaching profession from student harassment and this makes teachers become oppressed by the weak policy of the government.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

In my country, we have a lack of teachers in public primary/elementary schools some have a ratio of 80 per 1 teacher how can a teacher monitor such number of students, how can students study in a crowded room. if the government will increase their salary people will definitely pick to become a teacher or subsidize some students to study in private schools.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

In my country, People think that being a teacher is a piece of cake but it is not. I have been teaching for almost seven years and I am about to losing my mind because of spoiled children, careless parents and dim sighted managers. Having poorly paid job is the worst of all. On the other hand, teaching must be done by professionally educated teachers but the reality is totatly far from this.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

Teaching profession is one of the most, if not the noblest profession on Earth. Teachers are the bridges in achieving one's dream and teach them how to be someone they want to be. However, this importance were not valued by some as it is being reflected to their salaries, the respect they gain from the people and how does the society treats them, unlike doctors, engineers, lawyers, and the like. It is sad to know that they are treated this way despite their valuable contribution to the society and its advancement and progression. I think that they should be uplifted and should be given an appropriate attention. Their salaries should be raised and they should be addressed well since they deserve it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Divine.bc

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

Yes, teachers are important. but, I think that a more serious approach is needed toward not only teachers but education in general. Facilities, supplies and staff. The lack of money going to education is so infuriating to me. I believe that if you invest in education properly now. it will payoff on the future.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 09:02:16 AM by loicuagio1979

I don't know how to express my thought of teachers who are teaching in my country. Well, its' really a hard work and most of them, especially the remote areas teachers, can't afford to pay a rent or minimum living standard.
I would like to post some images, hopefully they can illustrate what I am saying:

Class with 5 pupils only because they have to help their parents to earn daily living

Going to school in rainy season

Lunch for pupil in Ho Su Thang, Thanh Hoa province, VN

Ahmadmuzakki

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Master is a very rewarding hero in life, his service will never be forgotten always remembered until the end of life. We all can be a suksess that is because of the guidance of teachers, teachers who always teach tired and tired face the behavior of his pupils patiently without complaining at all. We should be grateful and grateful to the teachers who have educated us to make us a suksess one as it is today.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

Unlike other discipline like medicine which can not be compromise

Whilst I see your point, it is not really a valid comparison. I would be much happier learning from an untrained teacher than receiving surgery from an untrained doctor. Maybe a better comparison would be a lawyer, although I guess retaining a bad lawyer could get you locked up. Not that I am in any way saying that untrained teachers are beneficial, it is a shame that children cannot receive the highest level of education possible, especially as it will often be down to a lack of funds.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Luis_Gray

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

I must say that I almost completely hated my experience in the public schooling system. Education is a critical part of everybody's lives, but the way public schools work almost everywhere is so ineffective. The whole concept that somebody should go to an institution to learn what some small group of usually men think they should know in 11-13 years is very flawed. Even the way things they're chosen are taught is done is such a drawn out fashion because school acts as a daycare while parents are working. Schools basically just prepare children to be factory workers. There is so little talk or emphasis on skills that will actually be useful in everybody's lives, but it is absolutely necessary that you know how to do algebra or write a book review. Education is something that needs to be talked about and worked on, but the currently public school systems are hopeless.
atyyioy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

One of my goals is to learn more about crypto currencies and to finally find a currency where we can invest in without the fear that it might be worthless one day later
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

I think that not every person can become a teacher. This requires a great love of people and children. Also, the teacher is a very patient and calm person. Not everyone has this quality. so before becoming a teacher you need to think very well and understand whether this profession suits you.
MollyWalk01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Sometimes teachers are really strange people that do actually nothing, but usually they should work a lot to teach someone.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

Sadly, its true. I hope things will get different in the future.
AkexA95

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

The labor of qualified and good teachers is paid well. Just not all teachers are so wonderful, unfortunately
TedKL

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

I agree that the profession of a teacher is not the easiest. Here you need to have nerves of steel to succeed. With the development of technology, I think it is possible to facilitate the work of teachers. They can use various sites that will improve their work. For example https://edubirdie.com/check-my-grammar/
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Indeed a teacher responsibility is huge and expectations is high . It will take a lot of gut to be a teacher
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

I am sure that not everyone can become a teacher because not everyone is given to teach someone. There are people who simply do not know how to do this, they have no approach to teaching people, but they are good students.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: