Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 05:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE: BTC-e suspended accounts and hacked accounts [Gathering]  (Read 5925 times)
Wimmah

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:23:28 AM

Well.... I recieved a message again...

Based on my logins and chat history, they concluded that my account was hacked indeed, and re-opend it.

Soo... after two weeks my issue is resolved.

If you have not the connections with moderators like sinx13 has, I suggest you walk through te following procedure, and (in my case) if you are really a victim of hacking, your account will probably re-opend after two weeks:

- Submit a couple of tickets in English as well as in Russian
- Submit these tickets under different issues. I.e. 'Account hacked' and 'account blocked'
- Write down some detailed information. Login autorization e-mails and troll histories.
- Wait...
- Wait...
- Wait... and reply on your ticket you are waiting some time now
- Wait...
- You will recieve a reply with te reason why your account is banned
- Reply that you aware of this but, IF you are really hacked, this ain't your fault (submit again detailed information, chatlogs, autorizations)
- Wait...
- Finally your account wil be enabled again.

So, this is al lot of waiting, but don't worry, if you really are a victim, you get it back, in my case, with my funds still on it...

Good luck!

pangcong

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:28:24 PM

Well.... I recieved a message again...

Based on my logins and chat history, they concluded that my account was hacked indeed, and re-opend it.

Soo... after two weeks my issue is resolved.

If you have not the connections with moderators like sinx13 has, I suggest you walk through te following procedure, and (in my case) if you are really a victim of hacking, your account will probably re-opend after two weeks:

- Submit a couple of tickets in English as well as in Russian
- Submit these tickets under different issues. I.e. 'Account hacked' and 'account blocked'
- Write down some detailed information. Login autorization e-mails and troll histories.
- Wait...
- Wait...
- Wait... and reply on your ticket you are waiting some time now
- Wait...
- You will recieve a reply with te reason why your account is banned
- Reply that you aware of this but, IF you are really hacked, this ain't your fault (submit again detailed information, chatlogs, autorizations)
- Wait...
- Finally your account wil be enabled again.

So, this is al lot of waiting, but don't worry, if you really are a victim, you get it back, in my case, with my funds still on it...

Good luck!

I'm hacked , hacker pretend to be btc-e support and get a lot of information from me. He applied to change my account email. I find it in time and applied to ban the new email.
I'm now still struggling with the hacker, hacker open a new ticket every day to claim the original email is hacked and the new email is right. I open two new ticket to claim my original email is right and the new email is registered by hacker
Wimmah

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:12:20 AM

That's fucked up...

I think when you convince support about your IP adres, you will make a chance.

Gather some of you btc-e autorizantion e-mails, on which your IP is visable. Hopefully they will ignore any attemps of the hackers to change your e-mail.

But, why did you contact btc-e support in the first place?

On this forum you can read this is a tricky business... Lots of fake emails and skype adresses...

Submitting a ticket is a lot of waiting but rather a save way of contacting btc-e support
ForeseeNz

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:13:18 PM

Exactly the same thing happend to me except they vanned my account two weeks after the incident.. losing faith in this exchange. Rhey have not responded to my reply. Also although they are ruasian they should provide english support.. any admins from btce can help me?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: