Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Cryptocurrencies Can Be Much Easier Than You Think  (Read 127 times)
ICOselector2018z (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

It can be difficult getting into cryptocurrencies. The challenge for most people is too much even before they start. They have to generate wallets, understand what private and public keys mean, keep their tokens, and coin safe, finding a reliable place to trade their currency against cryptocurrencies.

This is just a few of the numerous problems they may face, which could be a daunting task. For a second, just consider what your parent may go through if they have to buy Bitcoin for the first time. Bit-Learn is providing a platform that will solve these issues and make it easier for people to learn about cryptocurrencies. Its ICO starts on 15 July 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

cryptocurrency is unique but an easy thing to understand. There are so many websites and videos have formed related to this which make it even more easier to understand.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Thank You for sharing the platform with all. I have a plan to look into this. Hope it will help me a lot to learn more about crypto. Will share it with my newbie friends too.   
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

It's really not so difficult as you think, the main problem is taking risks and opportunities to minimize your risks. It is also very important to understand the loss, because many do not understand what it is.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

No matter if it's easy or difficult cause the problem is people are too lazy to learn about it Smiley. They just care about how much money they can earn by investing their money in cryptocurrency Smiley. Of course there is nothing is impossible or too difficult to learn when you really wanna learn about it and cryptocurrency is also the same but I think to learn about cryptocurrency it'll us really long time Smiley

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Actually in the past, it was very difficult to understand this market as the technology was not updated but now the world is digitalized and so getting the information has become very easy now. Since the world is updated so people are now very aware of the market. Though there is some difficult thing, this is not difficult to understand.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

It can be difficult getting into cryptocurrencies. The challenge for most people is too much even before they start. They have to generate wallets, understand what private and public keys mean, keep their tokens, and coin safe, finding a reliable place to trade their currency against cryptocurrencies.

This is just a few of the numerous problems they may face, which could be a daunting task. For a second, just consider what your parent may go through if they have to buy Bitcoin for the first time. Bit-Learn is providing a platform that will solve these issues and make it easier for people to learn about cryptocurrencies. Its ICO starts on 15 July 2018.
Hello, Thank for sharing this information. But I think that Learn about Cryptocurrencies is very difficult! I hope this platform will provide the easy way to learn about crypto!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

I agree. Way too many people look at cryptos like they are this complicated entity that would take all of the time in the world to understand when the reality is that it does not even take a long time to learn and understand cryptos. The most challenge that I have seen with newbies is purchasing crytpocurrencies for the first time, other than that they are good to go
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

I think it's a great initiative. Newbies will be helped a lot by it. It's true that many people face different types of problem when they first came to cryptoworld. I really appreciate their thinking and their work. Good wishes to them.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

You are partially right. But for learning you need to invest a good amount of time and knowledge on it. Hope this helps.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

I think you can learn many things from this market. Because when you are want to come in this market you need to research about this market, coins performance and other activities. For this reason you can gain lots of knowledge from this market.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Yes at first, it is always difficult but when you are deep into it, you will figure out it is very simple especially when you pay attention to what others are doing and improve yourself it is very easy. Also learning and re-learning is an essential tool here for effective performance.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

I think our ways of learning and how much we easily comprehend differs. There are some that even without teaching them, they are still able to understand fast. On the other hand, if you feel you are not learning fast, just keep doing it, because practice makes perfect.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

No matter if it's easy or difficult cause the problem is people are too lazy to learn about it Smiley. They just care about how much money they can earn by investing their money in cryptocurrency Smiley. Of course there is nothing is impossible or too difficult to learn when you really wanna learn about it and cryptocurrency is also the same but I think to learn about cryptocurrency it'll us really long time Smiley
That’s right, i kind of agree with your answer guy. If one wants to learn and has a big aspire in order to conquer the knowledge, nothing is impossible, he will somehow understand all the difficult issue about cryptocurrency. Nowadays, I think the world of advanced technology brings us a very convenient and fast way to access the knowledge. We therefore can find information exactly. We all know the knowledge is unlimited, it covers in many places. The more we learn, the more we get. Nothing is really too difficult to get, it depends on your decision YES OR NO for learning.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Greed is of course poor quality, but most likely everyone is endowed with this trait in varying degrees, but it is not always better to look at the numbers you can earn, but on the numbers that you can lose!
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

Seems like people nowadays don't need to learn about cryptocurrencies like learning the wallet and blockchain because they mostly trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: