Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How sharp were you ICT skills before cryptocurrency?  (Read 77 times)
bombie1 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

Well,I was only limited to social media browsing and maneuvering between simply websites for some basic resources.But in cryptocurrency, I have come to understand more complex ICT staffs and still learning new things everyday.There are a lot to learn here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

Well,I was only limited to social media browsing and maneuvering between simply websites for some basic resources.But in cryptocurrency, I have come to understand more complex ICT staffs and still learning new things everyday.There are a lot to learn here.

I make websites since the 90s so for me it's not a problem, I learned to code reading docs and codes on web. I think the most basic thing people should learn is how to use google resources properly. search with quotes, find specific phrases, filetypes. Most tech related questions were asked before by many others and you can find answers in many forums - since you know how to ask.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Truth is, before my indulgence in crytocurrency, I was only aware about a little ICT skills. Probably just the basics, but with my awareness of crytocurrency and participation in the industry, I have been exposed to a wide variety of skills and it is really one of the things I love about crypto. Learning while I earn.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Before joining the crypto space, I am a software developer and I written some functional program but i get peanuts for my work, so i join crypto as a well sounded in ICT and hoping to make money to setup my own ICT company.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

There is so much information that I think is not realistic to master everything . every day more and more I am finding out so pederiva !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: