Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends?  (Read 810 times)
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

I think some of the bounty use to extend there weeks after reaching the date the were planning to stop some have not reach there soft cap in there token sale that's why .
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
I think the bounty closes earlier, because the project has successfully collected the necessary funds, and has become very popular, so bounty is no longer needed. Or it was just a scam.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

At the beginning of the IO project had prepared several coins for prize participants, and for investors, and they had to sell their tokens for several months. If they do not run out, the campaign will be extended, if the campaign ended in the middle of the road, perhaps because their project is not reached when fundraising is possible because there are no investors who invest in their projects
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Sometimes when doing bounty you will found out that the want to end it like one of the bounty am doing one there thread the plan to end next month ending put the stoped last week why because the have reached there hard cap and sell off all there tokens.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Either there ICO/pre-sell ended up, reached their target or project aborted. You should not be worried either case unless you invested in it.
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

I myself have experienced the same thing as you, they explained
"we are sad to announce that we failed to raise funds through ico, because our team has decided to close ico.." but if you want to know the right reason, then you can go to their official website, telegram or Twitter they find out why did the ICO fail, I think it's normal and probably have to be patient because not all projects are successful, but we can take lessons from it that is more thorough in participating in bounty campaigns..  Cheesy
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

there may have several reason for to do that. may be their hardcap has been reached, may be bounty manger have not deal anymore with the team those kind of reasons can be caused for early closings.
stillmissu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

I encountered the early termination of the bounty company is ICO sold out in advance, have not experienced a second case.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
Usually it's because of the token is sold out, so it means the ICO is finished and no need to promote the ICO anymore. So the bounty program will be close and no need continue the bounty. Actually is it good if the bounty program ended early? So the bounty participants can work at other bounty right?
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

I think it should be officially announced on their social media. And if it is not officially announced, and explains a reasonable reason, chances are that ico is in trouble. Because some developers get legality problems in their place when the project is halfway.
luuthina

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

And I just want what I spent to get the bonus I will get back, many times I was scam, and not get anything, it is risky.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

As a bounty hunter, you should be checking the bounty thread at least once every week to see if there is any change regarding the bounty, If you are doing that then I don't think bounty will close without you knowing.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

The reason is simple, already reach the target, maintenance with their system, calculate stakes or running out the time. End or not is developer decision and I believe they also give notice, for this one users can ask them on telegram channel. As long I get pay and their product ( coin ) can survive on real market, everything will be fine.

tungtuyet

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

This bonus campaign ends with another campaign open
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:18:29 AM

I have seen series of bounty campaign been extended because of extension of their ICO period. And some can be because they have not hit any of their caps.
So if they can extend for one reason or the other, they can close earlier for the opposite too.
And some can be closed earlier for a legal suit against the project concerned, the project might have failed or the project might be scam.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

It happened with some reasons.
First, the project has reach the hardcap sooner than expected so they don't need to continue to run ICO so they will need to closed the bounty campaign.
Second, the project couldn't reach the softcap as expected so they have to postponded the ICO and the bounty campaign also.
Third, scam project or bounty manager couldn't contact to project manager or couldn't negotiation with the project team so BM will close the campaign.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

Bounty could close at the request of the Team of a project to the bounty manager at anytime! If the Team is changing strategy or the softcap of the funding has been reached, there might be no reasons whatsoever not to proceed to next level of development of such project hence the campaign is closed!

vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

Once an ICO crowd sales ends then the bounty will ends as well, so most bounty thread will state that bounty ends unil the end of the token sale, though not in all case, some bounty have a fixed but always check the bounty thread regular to avoid such situation.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

It was very normal, when they sold the token of the ICO, so they finished earlier than planned and that was normal. They do so you still get that bonus.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:50:15 AM

Maybe most bounty hunters will expect the campaign to end faster, because ico has successfully sold all tokens before the specified time.
So I think for this reason, maybe that is a bonus that rarely happens in the overall situation of ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: