Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many bounty campaign close before there week ends?  (Read 804 times)
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

In a bear market, it is really hard for bounty campaigns to collect funds they just dry up ending in empty fundraising some projects get closed and some projects delay their ico end date tough time for market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?
Ofcourse same reason for many of them is Not reaching the softcap,or they are being affected of the red market,but the truth is they are creating project to scam,to just take away the investors money and fly and gone.so be careful on the project you are joining because they’re sucks and no concerns at all
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Usually companies close the bounty if they do not see the number of investors , and then they do not pay rates because of the pool collected.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Many projects collect a soft cap on the presale and close the bounty company ahead of time. I also came across such projects and I think it’s good that they gathered so quickly. But for some reason, payments are delayed and it bothers me.

Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Usually there are only two reasons for the early closure of the bounty company and the ICO. The first reason is a hard cap. The second reason is the complete lack of fees for a long time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

There are a lot of reasons : they finished tokensale / ICO , perhaps they collected the right amount of investment, and there is no need for generosity in the company, they can not gain the necessary investments, and thus close earlier, realizing that they will not gain . And also the most common that just miscalculated the week, or just late reported that the generosity is over
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

There could be a couple of reasons that could be leading to the close of all of the campaigns before their week ends, they are basically doing the bounty campaigns so that they can promote the coins to people to invest to be able to raise the money that they need for their coins and if they are done raising their target money then they are going to end the bounty campaign early

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

There are several factors on which companies bounty closes earlier than the stated time. The first factor is when ico collected the Hard Cap and then there is no point in continuing to bounty the company and it is closed ahead of schedule. The second factor is when problems start in ico and as a result information appears about closing the bounty program. The third factor is when the team of this ico decides to simply close the sale ahead of time, arguing that the funds raised will be enough for them to further develop the product. Personally, I have so far met exactly these factors.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

There are two option ) the first this project - scam . The second-they have reached hard cap . each project has its own situation ...
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Hello guys have been participating in a lot of bounty campaign for a while now, and most of the bounty campaign i participated in nowadays do end their bounty before the end of the week or month they approve to end the bounty, i was just hoping what may be the reason for all this bounty close down?

of course the team and dev know exactly about it, and there are many factors to stop the bounty program prematurely. and you must accept this as a hunter.
and usually if the campaign is stopped there is always an announcement attached to the bounty thread. maybe you are lazy to read
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

Hmm, maybe there is some problem form the internal team of this project that affects the project, or their project already successfully reached the target (hardcap), and then at the worst case their project is SCAM so they decided to run away and let the bounty ends without paying their bounty hunters...
comfort2003

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

Once they have reached their target
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

There are two option ) the first this project - scam . The second-they have reached hard cap . each project has its own situation ...
yes the situation is indeed possible. but in some cases, the project bounty stopped but for ico sales it was still running. it made sales take place without a bounty campaign, maybe they thought it was not good to continue the campaign without adding rewards for bounty hunters so the team would decide to complete the bounty campaign.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

Bounties that I have participated all have the clear beginning and ending schedule. They usually lengthen their campaign, except for the case they are scam and give up

feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Bounty campaign closing before their week end was happeninng at a time now, the opposite is the case. Bounty campaign are now dragging their campaign unnecessarily! The average time for period if campaign now is between six to twelve months!

xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

its simple they dont want to pay more because they reach their goals for the campaign thats why they close it early

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

I think that's normal. people lose interest in the project, or managers do not cope with their responsibilities. I think that it is necessary to cope with this completely and such projects should not exist immediately

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

this is because the owners and creators of the projects are scammers. now I'm waiting for another option explanations unfortunately can not find and it seems to me that it simply does not exist.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

there are several possibilities why they stopped the campaign before the time ended, including because they have reached hardcap, or even vice versa, the bounty manager has learned that the continuation of the project was detected a scam so they stopped the campaign before the time was over

segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

if that happens often, the bounty campaign closes before the deadline. this is most likely the project is closed or the project has reached the specified ico target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: