Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

I also bought ripple at $1.8. but I personally think that Ripple will pump again. So I plan to hold my ripple rather than selling it with low price.
shikamarunara

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

I think that investing in altcoins is dangerous due to the fact that many of them are not stable in the market
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

I guess yes, but it will take time. at this point all altcoin down almost lost from half its value. and this is a great opportunity in every crypto purchase. but the market is still very difficult to guess, especially to wait for the market to be pumped

Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

The entire cryptocurrency market is now in a drawdown, this applies to absolutely every coin. Bitcoin, Ethereum Ripple, NEO, Litecoin and other coins will grow 2 times or more when the market starts to recover, you can only expect.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

Ripple will rise soonly. Kepp calm and please be patient, I hope minimum $5 will hit again. Some expert saying ripple (XRP) will touch $8-$10 at the end of year 2018. So be quite and wait for see the best result of ripple.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

Ripple always pump intermittently! Ripple's price action is squarely in the hand of it's CEO and it's interest group. The reason I will not buy ripple is because is centralized and control by group. Ripple will never be in the hand of the people rather it will be continually manipulated!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

I believe that Ripple will pump up again within a very short time. The market is down now and it is down since many days. But I believe that the market of ripple will rise up like BTC and I also believe that the total price will recover within the end of 2018.
Okeyman

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

HODL or sell?
I would not sell any coin in loss because i think that if the project is live, it can always go up. Also, I don’t think it can get lower than it is now as the market is calmed down by now, so you’ll still be able to sell at least at this price weeks later
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

I would leave this coin for myself as a reminder!) And while you did not come out of this coin you are an investor, but as soon as you merged into the negative, you yourself know who!))
I did this to TBAR!))
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

HODL or sell?
if want to sell, you should sell it for long time ago, not now.
this is the time every coins are all at dip, selling anything right now is just a bad move.
hope you make your decision right.
goodluck
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:42 AM

I think you should hold your coins. Ripple is most likely to increase in price by few weeks. Hold your coins for the right time and and think it would be a right decision to hold and of you don't have then buy and hold it for your own interest.
ss200

Activity: 269

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

Everything will depend on judicial decisions. Most likely the ripple will go up, but now I would advise to wait to see how the situation develops

roddur

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

you price too high.your bought time cryptocurrency volume was 300+ billion now around  270 billion.
after again hit 300 billion then ripple must pump again.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

the hold is the most appropriate decision. Although prices are down considerably if selling certainly gives only the losses only. Ripple will go up again into the higher price even another crypto also certainly could still have a chance to take over at this point. just stay waiting for the time to arrive only to be able to ride because of the potential for crypto in the future to be profitable.
cryptotool (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

HODL or sell?
if want to sell, you should sell it for long time ago, not now.
this is the time every coins are all at dip, selling anything right now is just a bad move.
hope you make your decision right.
goodluck
Yes now i planned to hold my ripple. Because everything dipped in this market. So i need some more patience. Anyway who knows future
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

HODL or sell?

My first investment in cryptocurrency market is ripple and I am already sell it when the price at $1. I think ripple is good coin but from what i am read, owner holding more than 50% from total supply is not good for me.
Publicatoa

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Hold it. The price pump hopefully following the bitcoin as usual. Selling it in a lesser price will not be wise. So wait for the price to rise.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

don't panic with this. hold and wait for the price to ride in order to get results that are greater than the current value. for the moment sells a loss certainly isn't a good choice. Ripple can still more produce far greater than anything that exists today and of course, it takes time. so do not let go of the ripple in the low prices.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

coins like Ripple aren't going to easily stop being pumped. we are talking about the livelihood of their creators. they earn money by pumping their coin otherwise they have no other purpose. there is no development or anything in these coins!

but the problem is that you can not expect a pump this soon after such a huge pump that it recently had. it first needs to come down from the previous pump and then get ready for the next. these are steps that you can not skip.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Sure it will. When the other coins pump along with bitcoin like it does in a bull market then ripple too will pump. I am not so sure about the ripple project though. So far it has been one of the altcoins that has taken the biggest hit in this bear market, it's recovery process is going to be a long one before it can get to a good price where people who bought at its ATH can start to make profit.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████