Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will pump again?  (Read 2051 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

Pumping ripple is not anything to be excited about, ripple is control by centralized mechanism and the manipulation of ripple should be easy so also is the consequence which could go either way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
Actuay it pumped again few weeks ago. I think it will pump again sooner. We all know that this is cryptocurrency for as long as yoybare holding top coins rhia are good for lljolding long term and it has a chance to pump. Ups and dows are normal so if it is declining now, next time it will pump again. I believe in that.

There are series of development at the door of XRP, aside from their achievment, I do not think that the upcoming price is a pump since I read they are about to release a new development and some exchanges are using XRP as base unit in exchange of BTC.

Pumping ripple is not anything to be excited about, ripple is control by centralized mechanism and the manipulation of ripple should be easy so also is the consequence which could go either way!

This is usual in exhanges, even in stock exchange so there is nothing new.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

According technical analysis and historycal the price XRP should be pump again and should be surpass the highest price last year, because in  pump last year the price was higher than previous pump. In technical analysis the price has potential to going up to $10.

popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

I am don't believe in Ripple but a lot of people suppose that it will becom very strong. Anyway Ripple will pump fo few times in the future as well.

Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

I think no. Ripple lost its ability for the pumping because its trend is not reliable for this and frankly speaking I think that this negative trend will be going on.
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Any time ripple is mentioned in any crypto discussion people go nuts. I used to hate Xrp, but not anymore. There is more money to be made. Ripple has been securing great partnerships with big institutions and banks with its new product Xrapid.
Xcurrent still makes use of the conventional way of money transfer utilizing nostro-vostro accounts. Xrapid is an upgrade over it, providing instant liquidity, thus ruling out those nostro accounts, eventually freeing up the locked in capital of these accounts. As far as speed is concerned, Xrapid does in seconds while xcurrent in hours, maybe days like the primitive swift.
I still expect more upward trend on Xrp especially when the bulls come back.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Actually it pumped again few weeks ago. I think it will pump again sooner.

It was just a small pump few weeks ago, almost nothing for people who bought it for 2,5 dollar.  I also think it will pump soon much higher, maybe the same like in the last January.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

At this point I am looking at it worryingly , it is right on that edge where it could drop back and erase all recent gains but on the other hand it could go further up and drag the market with it. So it is worth taking a lok at it espeially now.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Ripple always does pump and dump, I've stopped worrying, and just waiting for the next wave.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

It was just a small pump few weeks ago, almost nothing for people who bought it for 2,5 dollar.  I also think it will pump soon much higher, maybe the same like in the last January.

i wish ripple to pump again.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

There is no doubt that Ripple is another altcoin in altcoins that is second only to Ethereum. I used to buy 5,000 Ripples at $1. Now I lost more than half of the money, but I still think that as long as I have the patience to wait, then I will not lose.
I also bought Ripple when it cost about $1.00, so I understand you. Ripple is developing well, so I am not worried about this, the price will definitely rise and be above $1.50-2.00, and selling now and being at a loss does not make any sense. About Ripple often enough positive news comes out and it is clear that the team is working to increase the partner network of their project.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

According technical analysis and historycal the price XRP should be pump again and should be surpass the highest price last year, because in  pump last year the price was higher than previous pump. In technical analysis the price has potential to going up to $10.
If that's the case with ripple, people shouldn't hesitate but rather be more agressive in buying additional holdings since market recovery was still on the process. The potential price increase was just an analysis, and what we're looking here is the reality of the scenario.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bestcoins1

Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

If that's the case with ripple, people shouldn't hesitate but rather be more agressive in buying additional holdings since market recovery was still on the process. The potential price increase was just an analysis, and what we're looking here is the reality of the scenario.
maybe yesterday was just a lure so many people were interested in ripple because now the price is still no movement anymore, so it's still waiting for the market to recover to get the pump back again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

I am don't believe in Ripple but a lot of people suppose that it will becom very strong. Anyway Ripple will pump fo few times in the future as well.
I have not even invested in XRP yet. But in 2018 it looks like XRP is the hottest altcoin and it gets a lot of attention. Before that XRP had a 100% growth in 4 days in the bear market, it was really great but for XRP to go up to 3$ it would take a very long time

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

I am not a supporter of this coin because of its centralization, so my personal opinion is that it is best to sell it.  In general, think for yourself!
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

In my opinion, the last pumping is that they want to rip off the reputation after a forgotten time and many people lose faith in this coin. Currently, they do not go up anymore and stand still so I think we should reconsider investing in ripples.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

Ripple has a professional team. They have quite a lot of money to fund the progress of Ripple. They are trying for bank partnership and in the same time are looking for other investment options and improvement to the blockchain. We can safely assume they'll have another pump.
I agree, the Ripple team has all the necessary resources to raise Ripple above $1 in the near future. Considering that Ripple signs new agreements with banks, it’s more likely that there will be no trivial price dump, but growth due to demand for XRP coins.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?

for now there is no one that is really pumped, everything drops even more decreases every day. I'm not sure when this situation will stabilize. a few weeks ago ripples could almost be tightened with ethereum despite returning away, I'm sure the next year the ripples will rise high

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

I think Ripple is the coin that will create direct competition to bitcoin in the near future. Bitcoin will be used as a means of accumulation. But ripple will perform the function of money. And this is a very likely scenario.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

I bought some Ripple 3 months ago and I hold it for long time. It was just a small pump few weeks ago but I hope end of this year ripple again huge pump. So I hold it for long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: