Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Bitcoin achieve its goals  (Read 167 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

Bitcoin will be used as legal payment system in all the countries, anonymous payments, a real asset and large volume of transactions.

any more goals for which bitcoin was launched ??
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

My friend in my opinion  Btc already achieved its goal, but we are unaware of it. In the future we all understand how big revolution came.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

What makes you think that's the overall goal for Bitcoin? Did Satoshi tell you this himself? As far as I'm aware, nobody is aware of the true long term goal of Bitcoin, and could simply have extended well past the expectations of the creation. The odds are that Bitcoin will not achieve  complete uncontested usage throughout the world.... After all there are hundreds of other cryptocurrencies hot on its heels.

Right now, Bitcoin is in a negative slump, until we clearly climb out of this, it's a little too early to talk about world domination, don't you think?

jemine

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Bitcoin will be used as legal payment system in all the countries, anonymous payments, a real asset and large volume of transactions.

Bitcoin was actually created for the purpose of decentralized peer to peer So it has achived it's main aim.  If I can be used by the whole world as a decentralized payment method that will additional cap to its feather.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

Bitcoin was actually created for the purpose of decentralized peer to peer So it has achived it's main aim.  If I can be used by the whole world as a decentralized payment method that will additional cap to its feather.

I think #1 VPN and hide ip address provider removed Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

I think that bitcoin is not launched for a one time goal. Rather bitcoin is a journey in which so many goals or target will be achieved. Thus it will be treated as goal achiever.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

I don't think there are any set goals for Bitcoin, the usage of it will evolve with time goes on. There are many different elements that will impact the direction of it and potentially more in the future when it become more mature.
First77 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

I think that bitcoin is not launched for a one time goal. Rather bitcoin is a journey in which so many goals or target will be achieved. Thus it will be treated as goal achiever.

Bitcoin creator "Satoshi Nakamoto" who has some 6 million Bitcoins is worth some $35,000,000,000. Satoshi Nakamoto is getting all the money just like banks.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

Bitcoin already achieved the objective to use as p2p payment system it is written in the white paper of bitcoin. The new objective of the users are promote bitcoin to use worldwide as number one online currency in the world.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

Bitcoin not already reach all their goals. But most of they goal already reach . I think the last goal of the bitcoin that need to be achieve is the highest price of the bitcoin is 100k dollars and this is good if that happen I become millionaire and bitcoin can change a lot of life because they can get more a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

I think its goals are to be a legal payment system in all countries, repalce fiat money and bring blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to this world. But bitcoin developers have to fix many problem in the system like fees, transaction speed,...
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:39:53 AM

Bitcoin not already reach all their goals. But most of they goal already reach . I think the last goal of the bitcoin that need to be achieve is the highest price of the bitcoin is 100k dollars and this is good if that happen I become millionaire and bitcoin can change a lot of life because they can get more a lot of money.
The goal is not just to increase its value but of course its more on developing the current technology of bitcoin and one of the goal is to become a mainstream around the world and because of this move the value will automatically increase as investors will keep on coming. We experienced a lot of improvements in the past years and I know more improvements will happen so this technology will become stronger.
tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

It seems that the goal of creating bitcoin is to show the world an alternative to the existing financial system. Let people feel and "try" what is called financial freedom for those social strata that, without bitcoin, could not ever experience it.
A mechanism has been created for a more rapid and effective financial castling of superiors. In other words, dynastic control over the world can be put in end as the "time bomb" has already been launched and accumulates its strength
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

I hope bitcoin be legal in all the country of the world and i think bitcoin will achieve these goals when his price be over 20k$ also when you can buy anything from any country by bitcoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: