Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2942 times)
Qwerts

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

It can severely affect emotional aspect when we put a lot of faith and confident in bitcoin and found out that it is a scam or it is a fake, it will hurt us knowing that we trusted the system that it will give us benefits but it did not. In the mental aspect, when something seems unreliable, we tend to become aware and smart as we improve our decision - making skills. Also, when the market is down, it affects users as some may think they put a lot of faith in it and eventually pull out everything that they have invested in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

bitcoin have a large affect in my emotional and mental aspect in my life because I use it everyday. Actually it change my life to better and everything about me is now better.
ksupriya94

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

From that date i invested in bitcoin and other digital currency, most of time i am thinking when market will recover and time to time I check the prices. I think emotionally, i attached so much with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

I think it gives us positive impact like when we are earning huge amount of money, we think that we can buy the things we want and things that makes us happy that is why it can also affect our emotion. Sometimes we have biiter experience with bitcoin so we feel sad about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

Normally affects. Tones. Keeps, as they say, in good shape. In addition, it allows you to develop, because studying the history of the emergence and development of bitcoin, I learned a lot for myself.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Maybe because of BTC I learn so many things in life specially in virtue of waiting and overcoming the loss and scam happened on me as a trader. This BTC brought also me a dream to be a millionaire someday and let me do whatever I want so as I have enough money to spend in. BTC helps me to be patient as a trader specially this drop happening in the market, lol. I'm not depressed and discouraged about this.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

That should be control and menage before dealing to Bitcoin. Due to its volatility of Bitcoin price, someone is usually become panic in making decision purchase or sell. Most of bitcoin holder and investor make much profit and do not want to be lost, indeed they miss something most important that keeping their assets. It is better to minimize our assets rather than always think about ROI.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

Actually there is not much influence on aspects and mentality in daily life. It's just that sometimes I often feel disappointed and angry when I see the price of bitcoin continues to be low. But I always think that bitcoin will not always be low, surely in a few months bitcoin will increase at high prices and I believe that.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

Maybe I feel a little emotional in seeing prices on the market right now. Too low for altcoin and bitcoin. And I feel annoyed and keep thinking how long it will continue to be low like this. I haven't gotten anything this month because the price keeps rising and falling and it makes me sick.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

If your coin price has dropping too much, of course your emotion and mental will be changed.
Most peoples will go afraid if their investment dropping too much, that's why there are panic sellers.
We must control our emotion to not get carried by, and stay calm to analyze any kind of possibilities.

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

I am confident about this bitcoin investment so it doesn't bother me all the negative views of some people about it. I just sit back and relax and let my investment works for me. 
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

I experienced that emotional distress when my all in entry in trading is liquidated and I did not make any cut or stop loss because I trusted what my indicators are saying. Unfortunately, my emotions affected my work because I was very frustrated and stress that time.

Anyhow, I am always remember what I've told to myself before I enter this field that, setting aside emotions when doing trading is a must and do not involve money that we cannot afford to lose.
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

Bitcoin can affect me positive and negative way. About my emotional aspect, it teaches me to be optimistic and always keep calm. About my mental aspect, it makes me become lazy because i know i can earn money without going out and everyday I just watch bitcoin
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:30:24 AM

Bitcoin is money,and money has its life. Bitcoin may affect one emotionally because if one rely on making some bitcoin to meet up with certain things and like this moment on regular and long time dump one may just become so discouraged and may not be happy.
It affect the mental because it helps to keep the brain at work, while we make posts regularly.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

Well, i'm not moved by the up and down movements of Bitcoin because i have read and come to terms with how Bitcoin works. It is very necessary for every crypto investor or user to study and accept that this is how Bitcoin works on the market. The most assuring part is that Bitcoin always recovers.
After getting this concept very well, the up and down movements of Bitcoin will never affect your emotions.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

Bitcoin can really give you some good and bad times meaning, bitcoin can sometimes affects your emotions which can affect your decision-making abilities. So definitely, bitcoin can test your patience, strategy and loyalty.
Those bad times can make you even stronger and good times keeps you motivated on doing things. It depends how you handle on every situations. Price change really test your patience for how long you gonna take to won't giving up things. It will make you grow and even improve yourself and skills in trading and investing.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:55:14 AM

Bitcoin can really give you some good and bad times meaning, bitcoin can sometimes affects your emotions which can affect your decision-making abilities. So definitely, bitcoin can test your patience, strategy and loyalty.
If you are too sensitive of course, changes in bitcoin prices can change your mood and even your emotions on that day? you're right that bitcoin can test your patience, strategy and loyalty. because when a price change occurs and it's not in accordance with your expectations it will certainly change your emotions in real life, how disappointed you are and how sad you are, and that will test your patience later.
Gifar_Gofur

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:04:59 AM

Since I studied psychology this topic is very interesting for me from the point of view of psychology.
 Traditional money makes us greedy and inhumane - this is evidenced by most studies. Cryptocurrencies, in turn, are able to fill humanity with compassion, tenderness and love. These digital assets can fundamentally change our psychology and enhance our sense of happiness. The secret lies in how these types of currencies function: traditional money increases, and often even creates the so - called "money-empathy"gap.
 The main principles of cryptocurrencies are: decentralization, peer-to-peer architecture and lack of borders and approvals. The above features allow cryptocurrencies to "reprogram" human psychology.
 Because traditional money is controlled by banking cartels and national governments, people's psychology - their behavior, emotions and thought processes - is closely related to money. As a result, the master - slave model is created. At the same time, people who have money associate them, consciously or subconsciously, with the power and ability to control everything. In other words, money is suppressing our neural networks, making people greedy and mean. This destroys a person's innate propensity for empathy (empathy), creating a "money - empathy" gap, which has been confirmed experimentally.
 On the other hand, the cryptocurrency forms a completely different model. It is a network model based on the principle of communication, cooperation and sharing. This "friend-friend" model is formed due to the characteristic features of cryptocurrencies - decentralization, peer-to-peer transactions and the absence of boundaries and approvals. People perceive each other as a partner (or "friend") in joint financial activities. That is, people have every reason to treat others compassionately. Money is no longer associated with greed and power. The paradigm of interaction is based on the honesty of the algorithm. Despite the fact that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies portend the formation of a new paradigm based on compassion, the real nature of their ability to change the human psychology has yet to be studied. But because the psychology of a person depends on the environment, it is possible to say that crypto currencies have already begun to alter humanity, making him more compassionate.
Your explanation makes sense, maybe I want to add a little, that besides the factors that you mentioned there is one thing that is missing, TIME management, this really contributes greatly to all our activities at cryptocurrency, your psychological point of view is really very very helpful and very detailed and detailed, hopefully this brings changes to friends who need enlightenment.
So that they can transport our thoughts and exposures to an era of more advanced and spectacular digital currencies and create a conceptual world and gain legitimacy from all humanity.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

Actually there is not much influence on aspects and mentality in daily life. It's just that sometimes I often feel disappointed and angry when I see the price of bitcoin continues to be low. But I always think that bitcoin will not always be low, surely in a few months bitcoin will increase at high prices and I believe that.
that is usually a lot of people rely on bitcoin as a place to find the main income. so that they will follow the atmosphere of changing market prices, if prices rise they are happy and if prices go down they panic and lots of emotions. in bitcoin, it will feel relaxed if you don't rely too much on bitcoin as the main source of income, you better work. make bitcoin the second place to get money, so that your mind feels relaxed in the face of growing market value.
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

The bumps on the Bitcoin values always make investors afraid. For the psychological effects of falling Bitcoin prices and material losses can't be dragged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: