Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2940 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

The mind develops the emotions. The main emotions are related to the desire of making money and the fear of losing money. Then it's necessary to balance your mind with another kinds of emotions, otherwise the fear, ansiety and impatience will take control and affect your personal life negatively.

I try to think about Bitcoin's profitability as something that is very welcome, but that I could live fine without it. It's also important to occupy your time with another activities, so you won't be very addicted in Bitcoin's fluctuations all day long, and consequently you won't be so stressful. This way the mind finds the necessary balance to affect your life positively.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

trading always to train my emotional to be more calm, more thorough, more critical, and always be more patient in facing every problem.

investment always have a positive impact on mental and emotional, everything is controlled by our mind. a calm mind always creates positive emotions and positive mental.

Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

It influences me when my bitcoin get lose truly feels me awful inwardly. It develops my psychological viewpoint for instance if my bitcoin get lose I simply imagine that it ought not influences me. Rather my psyche will think about the possitive ways in what manner will I stand up again from my lose bitcoin. I should think possitive ways by what method will I acquire bitcoin again and increase great benefit to it.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:57:46 AM

Bitcoin mentally challenges me, the process of acquiring important concepts and foundation is essential before anything else. It helps one formulate better financial decisions.
Emotionally, I find it very frustrating. Bitcoin is money and it is a need for daily survival; loss is difficult to holistically cope up on certain time period.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Bitcoin and the other crypto in the digital world has a huge effect on me and also not only me but also to my family. First bitcoin helps me to stabilize my second language which is english. Bitcoin helps me to release all my opinion and thoughts about bitcoin. And also in part of that bitcoin makes me nervous because of its price right now. Bitcoin helps me to stay calm and stay focus on what I've been doing. Bitcoin had a big impact in my life not only on emotional and mental but also in other aspects in my life.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

ShawnJessie

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

If we have a good strategic plan then emotionally we will be happy and content. But if the market's condition is not stable, this will lead to a lot of mental stress and people will be in a lot of pressure. All in all, any sort of work will create stress. It's the final outcome that matters.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
Bitcoin affects iur emotional and mental aspects by thinking the situation of bitcoin right now. Bitcoin has a big impact to us the users because we are expecting everything in bitcoin. It can change the mind set of a user by thibking that they will not be poor anymore instead they can be one of the richest person.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
kingdom2710

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Compared to holding stock, I think it feels safe. In order not to feel uncomfortable and become emotional about your investment for every bear market that occurs in the cryptographic market, people Invest in money that you can spend without the final success.
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:03:04 AM

I think it feels safe. put the coin private, tired of stock and waiting for economic crisis or relief or even war hehe cryptos feel more solid! bitcoin is in the ontersection of very different fields of knowledge, requires you to log frequently on the site, forum, social media to update.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

I think bitcoin can really have a big impact in life as it provides financial freedom to its users specially with the anonimity of the users. And ofcourse, for financially speaking, it can also give a huge profit in any of its users.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

I think it feels safe. put the coin private, tired of stock and waiting for economic crisis or relief or even war hehe cryptos feel more solid! bitcoin is in the ontersection of very different fields of knowledge, requires you to log frequently on the site, forum, social media to update.
Agree with your comments. We always have to update every hour so we can know when it's time for prices to rise or fall. But sometimes we should not trust 100% of the news. Because there are so many fake news

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:38:33 AM

There are so many unemployed person are invest on this site and they change their financial position. I think its impact in my life also but in a positive way. That’s why i suggest you invest on bitcoin and hold your coin for a long time.
Many unemployed do not invest in Bitcoin. As far as I know, most unemployed people are poor, and they are trying to work for crypto by joining the airdrop and the bounty program.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Many people are investing in BTC, and the price of BTC is rising. People will be happy because they have earned profits!
On the contrary, it will be lost because of the price drop!
Lot's of people now are joining in investing in bitcoin cause the value is increasing it brings happiness to all his investors  and if the value goes down it brings stressed and bad moody.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

It affects me when my bitcoin get lose really feels me bad emotionally. It builds up my mental aspect for example if my bitcoin get lose i just think that it should not affects me. Instead my mind will think of the possitive ways how will i stand up again from my lose bitcoin. I should think possitive ways how will i gain more bitcoin again and gain good profit to it.
Like me also if bitcoin goes down my feeling is so depressed it gives me bad day it brings me headache but we need to face reality it is not the end of the world. We need to think positive that bitcoin continues increasing and give us big profits in our investment.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

For me, to be honest after knowing and learn more about bitcoin and the crypto world make me realize that financial freedom can be reach in so many ways like invest in bitcoin. Beside that, i become more aware about the importance of investment.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

As much as possible I'm not letting myself get affected much with the price of bitcoin. I've learned from this before because it's causing me panic when I feel something that I'm missing or fear of seeing the price fall.

I don't want to let myself troubled and worry when the price goes down and I'm avoiding to be depressed.

Once I caught by that feeling, everything's gonna ruin my trading and holding confidence.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I think bitcoin should not affecting on our mental and our psychology. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin is long term investment and if we hold it as long term investment, i think we can ignore market fluctuation

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Bitcoin has affected me positively and has also made me independent financially but trust me no emotions no mental issues attached i dont get the normal heart attack people normally have when they loss thats because i invest what i can handle thanks
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

I bought a couple of bitcoins, now in this market, he makes me sweat, turn gray.  I do not know what to do anymore.  I really do not like this.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Many people are using bitcoin and bitcoin helps people a lot like to the financial freedom. Bitcoin had great impact to every one that they help many poeple to their daily needs, the emotional and mental its depend to the people if how they handle it with there life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: