Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does bitcoin affects your emotional and mental aspect of your life?  (Read 2935 times)
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

If really do affect and can say this because i was jobless and my family desperately needs my support then my friend tell me about bitcoin and after that whenever i get money from here i become very emotional to bitcoin.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopT3ns

Activity: 2520
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.
honestly, in past when i still be day trader, i am very emotional. always in hurry and angry to everyone. because of all pressure from market and i think i still can't handle that. now i am only buy bitcoin and Ethereum and after get profit i sell it, now i not really hurry as me when be daytrader in past

Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

in crypto currency trading it really affected me emotionally, this I felt when I had to look at the price of bitcoin going down like when I was more patient not only when trading but in making decisions I was more cautious
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

You know this emotional sway isn't limited to downbreak or or mental strain. In extreme cases it leads to frustration and there has been over 1k casualties that took there lives because of the loss they couldn't take the pain. To me I feel like risk is a level and it's meant to be in measure with once state of mind and training. Am not proud to say this but this January I made about $29k now I don't have up to $2900. Yet am still fine. Not that am happy per say though. But it's because of the training I gave my mind.  I don't regret it.  Because I knew if the investment were legit and cane back with profit the gain was more than me not able to risk.  So I'll just say Understand yoursef know the typo risk u can afford.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

Bitcoin changes me everything,especially in my financial needs.It helps me a lot as my part time job,my salary is not enough to sustained everything in my family.When I found bitcoin it make me stress when the price goes down and sometimes,emotionally I cried because of my looses.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:12:40 PM

Bitcoin gave me authority among my friends and acquaintances. Talks about bitcoin was everywhere. It was talked about in all financial channels, from radio to print. And big names that people trust said good things about it. Being relatively new to the masses, and being technically too complicated for most non-technical people to understand, it became very easy to become an authority on bitcoin. So, people around me often ask for advice about this theme or just some stories about bitcoin for self-education.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

If the bitcoin news are not really good , its affect your emotional and mental.  Your become sad and irritated ,  never stop thinking and thinking what will can you do . If the bitcoin news are good , ypur emotion become happy , your mental is stable and feel good also . In short its depend on the bitcoin news , on how its affect to our self .
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

If I pretend as if bitcoin has not affected my emotions and mental behavior then I will be lying to myself. Bitcoin has affected even my Goals and budgeting, whenever bitcoin is deeping I feel very tensed and I want buy as much as I can buy, I even go a far as borrowing so I can buy bitcoin.
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I think the question is a bit overwhelmed. If we reduce our lives only to the material aspect then, of course, BTC can dramatically positively affect your life. You can reduce stress related to material goods. But life is not just that! As with FIAT money, you can not buy love or health, you can't earn respect. Of course, BTC can dramatically help you to be independent and get enough free time for spiritual and intellectual upgrading.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Emotional and mental aspects are commonly interrelated to each other. It commonly deals with our mind and heart. They can't be isolated and one can't remain solitary. In mental viewpoint, it really enable us to think whether it will be great or not. Your understanding will going to test your passionate angle. Bitcoin's impact is interdisciplinary, along these lines what we feel, will be what we think.

Yes Bitcoin affects my emotional and mental aspect of my life. The time that the price of it decrease it can affect my emotional and aspect of my life.
1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

bitcoin gave me motivation to earn on the market crypto
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

Lets feel yourself not deceived. If bitcoin really becomes used currency. Now, without using it, and feelings are different. Since there is no dependence
Raymund02

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

These are two thing that greatly affect a person who has bitcoin account. Because when you do have, thing is you will become lady and dependable on it and not work for your own good. Your emotions are also affected whenever bitcoin is high or low.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

Cryptocurrency definitely affects the mental aspect of human life. In this field it is necessary to develop all the time.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

I would suggest you to buy 1-2 Bitcoins and start looking at the graph all day long. Most of the times you wont get sleep even when the market is going up.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

now I see a very strong drop in the price of bitcoin. Since I invested not a small part of the money, now I'm in a depressed state. I hope that by the end of the year the situation will change for the better
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

If you invest in Bitcoin a small fluctuation of it also makes your emotions and spirits oscillate. The price you will be happy, the price will fall you will worry. You are always nervous when watching the market. If you are simply a bitcoin enthusiast, when you learn about it you will find it very "good". That's how Bitcoin affects my emotions and spirit
When I was done bitcoin is always there to give me hope so obviously it's helping to rejoice. Actually that moment I got involved in bitcoin my life has changed since then. It boost my confidence and discipline me well. Now I act with dedication and proper thinking. Bitcoin affected me in a good note and I'm always happy to be here.
AliMan

Activity: 1960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

If you invest in Bitcoin a small fluctuation of it also makes your emotions and spirits oscillate. The price you will be happy, the price will fall you will worry. You are always nervous when watching the market. If you are simply a bitcoin enthusiast, when you learn about it you will find it very "good". That's how Bitcoin affects my emotions and spirit
Being a member of bitcoin you will always be affected by what is happening in this system whether you like it or not. For mer personally bitcoin is so good as I'm being affected in good side. Mentally it helps me to think wisely and make a good decision for myself.Emotionally I'm being affected by its price whenever it's high or low.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Well personally, bitcoin do not really affects DC t my emotional and mental aspect of my life maybe because I do not engage too much in trading or investing. I am just focused in joining bounty campaigns where I don't invest but I think it stresses me when the campaign manager do not credited my posts and it sometimes affects me in my mental and emotional aspect where I became angry. From what it seems, it just affects me but only in a little scale. I think,  those big investors experience so much emotional distress and sometimes affects their mental aspects.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

I was a aimless person and though i want to support my family financially but without having any job i was unable to do that but after joining in bitcoin i just make that possible and bitcoin just give me mental peace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: