Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How has Bitcoin changed your life for the better? (Those who bought <2017)  (Read 1407 times)
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

I have not yet noticed a significant improvement in my life, because I prefer to stick to the strategy of long-term investment in bitcoin. And now, when the price has fallen so low, I especially continue to keep my coins with me and wait for the price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

For now, I continue to hold my bitcoins that I bought at the end of 2016. And this allows me to feel much more confident, because I have already managed to earn, even though I have not yet transferred this profit to FIAT.
Same with mine too.I have started to earn and save profits when i entered bitcoin.My life has made such improvements right now which is far different when i have not known bitcoin yet.And even if bitcoin price is definitely low at the present,i still chose to hold because for sure this will rise up again in its perfect time.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:37:43 AM

In BTC around 2016. For me, it has given me a big step toward financial freedom. Frankly, if I could make do with a lower quality of life, I would already have enough for a few lifetimes. This is the biggest wealth transfer of our generation.

Bought everything I ever wanted  and can support my family very well. Grateful for all of this. This is not a show off thread but rather to share the positivity in a real way as there is too much negativity. 🙏🏻

The year 2106 was the most romantic year for the cryptocurrency market because at that time everything was far from being manipulated, FUD, SCAM, and the prohibitions made by the government were not as bitter as they are now implementing.
For those who have already bought bitcoin in 2017, they should be patient in running the HOLD mode they have to do because only this method can make them can avoid deep losses. They must believe, that the market does not always continue to sink, sometimes the market price/bitcoin rises with/without time that we cannot predict. So, let what is happening today (run out consumed by time), we do not need to look back, because what happened in the past not for now, let's focus and look forward that a bright future's has waiting and longing We all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: