Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] [BitCEO.io Anouncement Thread] [Presale Starts Soon] 🔊🔊  (Read 1768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skyrah2008 (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 05:04:41 PM by Skyrah2008

BitCEO Home   |   Whitepaper   |   Presentation   |   Facebook   |
|   Twitter   |   Youtube  
     Telegram

ACTIVATE THE POWEE OF BUSINESS NETWORK

WHAT IS BITCEO ?

BitCEO is an ERC-20 token using blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.

The token will be utilized as the functional currency in our social networking platform for CEOs.

Abilities will be tokenized to ensure delivery and transparency.

OVERVIEW

An estimate of 115 million businesses around the world and their directing CEOs face a wide
range of business requests daily. To stay relevant and successfully compete in an increasingly
demanding consumer market, it becomes crucial for CEOs to quickly resolve those commercial
needs.
Being able to connect with the right business partner, or another CEO, in the shortest time
possible and minimal stress would, therefore, greatly help CEOs stay on top of their operations.
At the same time, CEOs also constantly need to connect with other business partners to expand
their network​ and ready themselves for new opportunities​.
For such specific needs, current features offered by existing social network platforms such as
Facebook, LinkedIn & Opportunity leave CEOs much to be desired in terms of obtaining business
solutions and connections. Therefore, our mission is to facilitate a business platform ​for CEOs
to interact, network and utilize their existing abilities and connections for global collaborations.

The Problem

There is no business entity which can operate by itself. Beside performing their core activities, it
is important for companies to learn from and collaborate with other businesses to stay
competitive. Connecting with an ideal partner, however, is a highly challenging task for many
business owners. CEOs spend significant amount of time and effort to network with external
executives. With the right partner, however, innovations and positive economic results for the
company would be generated with certainty.
To support human collaborations which generate positive outcomes, corporations around the
world has long been capitalizing on the advents of technology to bridge social and business
gaps. Facebook has solved one of humanity’s biggest demands of staying socially connected.
Alibaba serves as a purely commercial retail platform. There remains, however, a hugely potential
field for connecting CEOs to create economic values. This is where we come in.

The Opportunity

There is currently about 115 million businesses in the world, translating to more than 115 million
CEOs. This figure will undoubtedly increase in the future with current economic conditions. As
market becomes more competitive, the need to quickly resolve business challenges with
improved efficiency and minimal stress would become imperative.
Recognizing this opportunity, our ultimate goal is to facilitate a platform where a powerful network
of CEOs can come together to instantly meet their business demands.

The Solution

As mentioned above, our target is to help CEOs connect and work together in a flash from
anywhere in the world. To do this, our project is mobilized in three phases:
Phase 1 - We build a platform to assemble individual excellences & resources of global business
owners and activate a powerful collaborative CEO network, called Zeniius​.
Phase 2​ - We integrate Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain into Zeniius​ as follow.
● Artificial Intelligence - We employ A.I as one of the solutions to flash-match business
demands posted on Zeniius with potential solvers. Additionally, AI is used in a scoring
system to rate CEOs according to their contributions to the ecosystem.
● Blockchain - Millions of business transactions which would happen in Zeniius will require
optimal transparency. For this reason, we employ Smart Contracts to ensure all
transactions are traceable, transparent, and irreversible.

Why BitCEO

Unlike most initial coin offerings, BitCEO & Zeniius is far from an abstract project waiting to be
commenced. This project has already attracted about 1,000,000 USD in investment since its
initialization in June 2017. Zeniius ​application has already run on a beta platform, currently
available on iOS, Android & web, with thousands of users who are real-life CEOs. Of which,
several CEOs direct companies which generate an annual revenue of 500 million USD​, and many
others earning more than 50 million USD​ per annum.
The Offering
BitCEO will soon announce an initial public crowd sale of its BitCEO token. The total supply of
tokens will be 3.5 billion. The token will be distributed with a Private Sale event, followed by a
Presale​, and finally via our ICO​. The Presale token price will be 1 ETH = 25,000 BCEO during the
Presale​. During the ICO​, it will be 1 ETH = 22,500 BCEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Hello Bitceo, i would like to have more info on team members ?
Also do you plan to have bonuses during pre-sale ? i might be look into it
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Hello Bitceo, i would like to have more info on team members ?
Also do you plan to have bonuses during pre-sale ? i might be look into it
Hi vitruvio, we will update more details in a few days and yeah ButCEO is planning to start a highest paying bounty soon.
Thanks for commenting
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

will there be a bounty program for this? When?
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Hi, we are working on it.  BitCEO bounty and signatuee campaign will be started from next week. For more updates, be in our telegram group.
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Well done! vietnam project ? i can buy your token without kyc ?
What would be the price of BCEO token during presales ?
BitCEO's private sale was ended with positive resaults, you can join telegram group and buy tokens when presale starts.
fjptgackj1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4610169.0
Is this your airdrop?
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

i've been watching the development of the project for a long time, and my friends too. All very excitedly looking for development.

Hi resus, thanks for your kind words. BitCeo is working towards the betterment of each and every aspect.
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

I really hope that it is worth it and the project will get more popularity in the future. And it's also good to be part of the community.

Hi amd welcome !  I hope we can make BitCeo more unique together.
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Yeah, BitCeo has started the telegram bounty. You can join and earn valued coins easily.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

What is the project BitCEO will be in use by CEOs only or can be used in General? If it can be used in General as I think it could possibly be a good project and can get support from outsiders
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world.

with the concepts on offer by BitCEO I suppose would make it easy for the CEO to Transactor undertake activities through this project is that it is extremely easy to use
Nuf-Nuf

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

Hi guys. Just looked at your site and such buttons does not work (not active, i can not use) for me:
  • SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWSLETTER
  • JOIN BITCEO TELEGRAM
  • Join Whitelist

DenBoroda

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

he project is becoming more popular every day! There is a high probability that the project will become a market leader. Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

What is the project BitCEO will be in use by CEOs only or can be used in General? If it can be used in General as I think it could possibly be a good project and can get support from outsiders
Hi, BitCEO can be used by not only by CEOs but also by people in general.
asongotan

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

Hi, we are working on it.  BitCEO bounty and signatuee campaign will be started from next week. For more updates, be in our telegram group.
i'm glad to hear that, i do hope i can participate that kind of great bounty program
Benjamin2503

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

I understand the project is designed for future success and the team will probably try very hard to do it.
I wonder how many resources will be involved for this?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

whether for the continuation of this project does not hold bounty campaign program?
I want to keep abreast of this project and take part in it.

bricko15

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

Hello BitCEO,as a small player or small investor, hiw much would be the minimum to purchase?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

I can see this project very promising and very recomended to join on presale phase  Wink The team is real and very seriosuly to promoting this project, you can find all spirit of the team on social media or telegram group! and the result, they have reached 2000 ETH on Private sale, this is very amazing achievement Shocked So dont miss it to join Presale phase!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: