Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: investment cryptocurrency or stock investment?  (Read 422 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

Many people only invest in the stock market without investing in the cryptocurreny market. They say that investing in cryptocurrency is too risky and risky, but I find every investment market is risky and so is the stock market. On the other hand, the US stock market usually only rises 7-8% in a year but the electronic money market can reach that number in a few days. Did they miss the opportunity?
I strongly believe they are missing the opportunity of making more profit, though stock market is quiet less risk because you are investing in the established company. But cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunity, I've been investing in stock market for years now and I can say the profit is really low, so If I were those stock market investors/traders try to study this market and earn some profit later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

At the present time when the cryptocurrency market rate decreases, investing in cryptos is advisable because the returns are much higher than the stock market. If you invest long term in BTC or ETH holdings then there will be opportunities x10, x20 the investment amount is enormous. So concentrate on investing in BTC and ETH now!
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

At present the stock market in my country is very bad, so many investors have so many losses, even many people have lost everything. That's why I always choose to invest in cryptocurrency. The crypto market is a new market, with great potential, with the benefits that crypto brings in the future crypto will grow strongly. Although the market is facing a lot of difficulties, I think the market will recover soon and stabilize. I believe investing in Bitcoin and the potential altcoin will now help us have a lot of profit in the future.

matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Many people only invest in the stock market without investing in the cryptocurreny market. They say that investing in cryptocurrency is too risky and risky, but I find every investment market is risky and so is the stock market. On the other hand, the US stock market usually only rises 7-8% in a year but the electronic money market can reach that number in a few days. Did they miss the opportunity?
It depends on your reference. If you are into investments that are not that risky, choose real estate investment or stocks because those are having a stable market value which makes the risk less. Cryptos are profitsble but the risk is also high due to the market volatility. But it would still be a good option especially if you are patient.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is risky as stocks is also risky but stocks looks more stable and regulated than crypto. Cryptocurrency on the other hand will offer huge returns if everything goes on well.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

invest in both
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

I believe that more stock investors will come to kripto markete in the near future. Still many people only invest in the stock market. At the same time, many old stock investors are now investors in the crypto money market and are very successful in the investment business due to their financial knowledge and experience.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

Indeed true. Many people are interested on investing to cryptos but they sre worried about the risk. The risk is due to the market volatility. The profit is way bigger in cryptos but it is just that there are people who are into secured profit than in bigger but riskier option which I think is normal and we can't blame them for doing so.

CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

We can't attack everyone. Everyone has different investment ideals. Just do your own thing.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

I've done some investing in the stock market and have made quite a good amount of money.
Even though the percentages seem "low", realize that the overall value of the market is insanely huge so these 5 to 7% movements mean billions of dollars moving around.
Also, there are full trading options available with numerous competitors allowing you to custom make your trading according to your own needs.

The crypto market, in comparison is still very much a little baby.
Hell, it wasn't until just last year that futures were finally offered.
On top of that, it is relatively new tech (well, not really, blockchain is 9 years old after all) so speculation makes the market like the wild wild west.
Yes, it is fun and insane to see coins rise 15% on a normal pump, then 60% and up on bull runs.
Then, you have the crazy 100% plus pumps too.

The thing is, volatility makes it incredibly hard to time your liquidity and cash out.

cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:24:49 AM

There is no investment that is not risky,that is why you should diversify your investment in various assets classes like cryptocurrency and stocks, cryptocurrency investment is very profitable on the long run however you should carry out a due diligent search before you invest in crypto market.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

from what I see more people are choosing cryptocurrency investment because nowadays many people do not want to invest the stock because now the stock is not like it used to be then so many people are investing cryptocurrency compared with the stock
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

If you can't handle high risk, I suggest you invest in stocks because the risk is lower.
If the pursuit of higher returns, then investment in the encrypted money market is a good choice.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

from what I see more people are choosing cryptocurrency investment because nowadays many people do not want to invest the stock because now the stock is not like it used to be then so many people are investing cryptocurrency compared with the stock

I agree with you . People are more inclined to invest in Cryptocurrency because this is a market that can help you make the best profit and if you invest in the right ICO projects you will probably become rich in just the right amount some days . I believe that this market will see more changes and more stock investors will have a better view of this market and will consider the best investment funds in Cryptocurrency.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:34:03 AM

I have known a friend who are into stock market. It is good as well. Yet still the same it is risky as there as loses as well. I have seen him both lose and gain. The good thing was it stayed in a balance. On cryptocurrency however there are risk as well but with a good ICO project selected there is always a sure gain. It is almost similar. The good thing about cryptocurrencies is that you can hold them until prices are good enough.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

If equally invest better then straight on who has better potential. Crypto is far greater results than in stocks. even though it is risky but the results that can be obtained from crypto can be doubled than that of profit shares. It is also felt too many investors and among them, many are switching from stocks to crypto.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

I do think the traditional investors are missing out on the opportunity crypto can bring. But it depends on the investor whether they are comfortable investing in crypto. Personally, I diversify my investments among several products such as stock, crypto and bonds.

investment is very profitable on the long run however you should carry out a due diligent search before you invest in crypto market. Cryptos are profitsble but the risk is also high due to the market volatility. But it would still be a good option especially if you are patient
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

Cryptocurrency market is more floating than stock market.

I choose investing in cryptocurrency market, because i am getting more profit in a short time. Trading is good way for instant profit. Also if you choose high potential ICO at the right time, you get a great profit. On the other hand, every investment have risks. Research is the key point in this regard.
cposeidon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

You should probably do a research before doing an investment, both investments have a very good profit if you know your way on investing but my recommendation to you is that you should split your funds and invest in one this way you can ensure you have a profit.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

I don't think the stock market is a good place to invest because the world economy is starting to slow down and stock prices have been falling.

But now that the encryption market is developing steadily, I believe that encryption will usher in a new bull market, and I prefer to invest in passwords.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: