Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PREANN][HASH] HASHTOKENS - community controlled cloud mining  (Read 7185 times)
RedZeppelin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:38:53 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 10:09:03 AM by RedZeppelin

Introducing: [HASH] Hashtokens! Premined - Proof of Developer - Proof of Stake.

Please note:
- I will apply for Proof of Developer
- ICO will open when we have a exchange lined out to handle the ICO and we have the first client ready.

- Are you tired of new coins with ICO`s that toss a hundred bitcoin or two at the developer for a copy/paste client?
- How about a ICO that reinvests the majority of the raised amount in a mining facility & development?
- How about a "coin" where your amount owned equals your voting power to determine the future of your investment?
- How about a coin where the community itself determines level of reinvestments?
- Flexible buy support - community determines level of buy support! Buy support distributed as additional PoS.
- Community owned and controlled mining capacity!
- Community controlled investments and community vote on their own traders based on performance.
- Predatory behaviour  - target new and old coins alike to maximize profits.

Coin information:
Algoritm: SHA256D
Premine: 1075000
Reserved for ICO: 1000000
Reserved for creator: 50000  
Reserved for development fund: 25000
PoS: estimated 2.5% yearly
PoS weight: 1-7 days
Block time: 5 minutes

ICO information:
1000000 tokens at 0.0001/token for a total of 100BTC - unsold tokens will be destroyed.

5TH/s SHA capacity is provided me to Hashtokens at end of ICO in exchange for the 50000 coins reserved for me from coin total.
When ICO ends those 5TH/S belong to Hashtokens.
I will pay for the running costs for these machines from ICO end until facility is ready.
Coin amount based upon a 1TH/BTC conversion rate of hardware>>coins that can be considered fair i belive
as they are on spot, there is no need for shipping, no taxes involved and no need for PSU`s.

Development team current open positions.
- Programmer/client developer.
- Graphic designer.
- 2 Altcoin mining coordinators - analyse and control mining
- At least one US based and one EU/RU based.
- Ministers of Propaganda, public media, facebook/twitter etc - English & Chinese
- Shark department - manages sells and spread trade of mined coins.
- 2 Official Auditors
Must be members of high regard in this community!
These 2 auditors will review contracts, bills, paperwork, customs declarations so there can be
confirmation of authencity of Hashtokens actual running costs.
Auditors will also control and verify the Shark Departments trade accounts payout function via 2fa.  
- Forum administrator

Positions for programmer, altcoin analysists and at the Shark department is partially paid positions.
Analysists and Sharks get provision based on their performance and the community votes on their percentage.
Programmers get paid based upon time spent and progress made in either BTC or HASH from the
development fund.

Planned client updates:
- Advanced in client voting functions
- Some form of system to distribute buy support as additional PoS
- IRC chat
- Integrated display of current total/your proportional altcoin holdings.
- Day/nightmode of wallet.
- Exchange integration?

Q&A
Q: How much hashrate is HASH planned to have if ICO sells out?
- At least another 25TH/S within 10 days to add to the 5TH/s provided by me.
Q: But the ICO amount can buy more mining gear!
- Yes but HASH would need to front 3 months rental (about 7-10BTC) get a electrician, get phoneline & internet, a alarm
installed, some interior and so on.
Q: What will any unspent fund be used for?
- More hashrate of course, most likely FPGA`s.
Q: Why is 100% not reinvested?
- Because from a tax perspective there is no problem for me to rent a facility then host the mining gear on paper
for almost no profit at all and let the community distribute/reinvest the earnings as they wish. If i dont host the mining
gear on paper but run the entire operation mysef then distribute the earnings i will get into major troubles.
That is why 15-20% of ICO will be used for setting up the facility and get it running.
Q: How much of the ICO is planned to be used for facility setup?
- Absolute maximum 20%
Q: Will the facilitys location be public?
- For security reasons no.
Q: But if i am a holder of HASH and visit Sweden cant i come and see it?
- Of course you can, the exact location is only kept none public for security reasons.
Q: How much does Hashtokens intend to reinvest?
- An estimated 30-40% of income from the start but this is up to the community to decide using the vote functions we intend to integrate in the client.
Community votes on distribution to reinvestments and buy support for Hashtokens etc based on majority votes.
The larger the early investments are the larger the later buy support will be.
Q: How is voting power determined?
- By the amount of fully matured HASH you hold in your wallet when you vote.

Contact information:
E-mail: hashtokens@safe-mail.net
Twitter: soon
Webpage. soon
Facebook: maybe
Telephone: PM for information.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:39:40 AM

Reserved for future updates.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:40:15 AM

Reserved for ICO miners list!

bttshenxian

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:40:57 AM

dev, what time the official launch, set the countdown, thank you!
RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:43:26 AM

dev, what time the official launch, set the countdown, thank you!

There is no launch date set yet because we need to finish of the client, get 2xPoD and arrange with a exchange to host the ICO.
First after when all that is finished we will announce a launch date.
Mining ICO is open but BTC ICO remains closed until everything is set.

RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:44:36 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 08:17:10 AM by RedZeppelin

fuck ico

This is not a ICO to hand BTC to the developers for the release of a cloned client, this is a ICO used accumulated funds to reinvests directly in its investors investment.

RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:54:03 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 09:36:55 AM by RedZeppelin

I am getting PM:s from people offering this or that paid "services", NOT INTERESTED!
This will be a community/bagholder based project, if we would want to buy services from outside sources we will
reach out to and contact those sources ourself in the future based upon our current needs.

traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 10:13:15 AM

well, im watching this ,good luck

Cheewawa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:24:19 AM

fuck ico

aww, did you invest in some mining hardware? Lips sealed
I'd rather give money to the devs who might do something with it instead wasting em on electricity and hardware. Dev may run away with the money as well. But when mining money is lost for sure.
dzust

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:30:44 AM

fuck ico

I'd rather give money to the devs who might do something with it instead wasting em on electricity and hardware. Dev may run away with the money as well. But when mining money is lost for sure.

Good point. Maybe it is better to buy coins instead of mining.
RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:34:18 AM

fuck ico

I estimate that 80%+ of ICO will be used for reinvestments directly in mining gear after facility is set up.
The split between BTC ICO and mining ICO is to provide equal distribution terms.
If hashtokens had a PoW phase we could abuse it like most DEV`s do, add some rental rigs so the diffiulty makes investing
BTC more profitable on paper, this route gives more equality between BTC investors and hashrate investors.

RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:37:07 AM

fuck ico

Good point. Maybe it is better to buy coins instead of mining.

That entirely depends on your estimation of Bitcoins 1-2-3-4 week value, in actual BTC invested it will be a plus minus 0 game.
If you compare tokens/BTC the amount remains the same but the value of the actual BTC will fluctuate.
But if you choose to mine you know that no one else will add a few larger leaserigs and drive up the difficulty for you.
If you choose to mine you know what you get! Same as for those that choose to invest in the BTC ICO.

RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:36:47 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 12:48:59 PM by RedZeppelin

Working on a Escrow that will control the mining ICO wallet at least until after coin distribution.

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:48:39 PM

Reserved so I can read this later.

RedZeppelin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:48:44 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 10:08:29 AM by RedZeppelin

After some discussion back and forth with OGnasty it proved to be to much time / work /effort to handle a mining ICO, he is a busy guy after all..
So the OP is updated and i reduced the total amount of coins with 200000 & removed the mining-ICO part since it was not possible to Escrow.
Next step PoD.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: