Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:07:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there hope? Can we still make a bigger profit from altcoins this year?  (Read 2249 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

I don't think that there is any way that we are going to end up making a bigger profit from altcoins this year, the best that we can hope for is for the coins to hold up at a good price during the bear market that we are currently in right now. unless there is some sort of massive pump like the one that we had in january, making money from altcoins this year is not going to be an option.
RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Yes indeed, bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency world. Every coin still depends on the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin. Therefore, I suggest you currently hold bitcoin coins.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

Why not? Anything is possible in crypto market, we still have 4 month left, market cap already drop $300B in 3 month, but it’s possible increase $300B in next two month, I don’t worrying market price right now and I can buy more potential coins in cheaper price, just patience and biggest profit will come to your pocket soon
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

If you invest long term, you will not be profitable when the market goes down every day. Over the past week I have made a 15% profit from buying ETH. I bought it at 253$ and sold at 280$. Only daily trading will bring you the current profit if you can seize the opportunity. The best investment is buying BTC and ETH. Altcoin will continue to go down because it has increased dramatically in early 2018

namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Why not? Anything is possible in crypto market, we still have 4 month left, market cap already drop $300B in 3 month, but it’s possible increase $300B in next two month, I don’t worrying market price right now and I can buy more potential coins in cheaper price, just patience and biggest profit will come to your pocket soon
The market this year is so unpredictable that you can expect anything from him, and perhaps the hopes for profit from altcoins will be justified, who knows ?!

Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

it's possible if you doing a sort investment, don't just hold your coin, try to trade them so you can get the profit from it. it's better to trade it into fiat than trade it into another cryptocurrency
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

The market this year is so unpredictable that you can expect anything from him, and perhaps the hopes for profit from altcoins will be justified, who knows ?!

Crypto market is very difficult to predict, if you want to still get profit even if it's not large, the only way is to do scalping, but with a good calculation.
If you want a long term, you can choose altcoin at the lowest point and wait for the best time to sell.
Do your own research, don't just go along if you don't want to lose assets
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

i think its hard year for trader with market like this
alt can't up when bitcoin
hard to decide which alt that going to up
but u can still make a little profit like 0,5 % - 1%
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

If you invest long term, you will not be profitable when the market goes down every day. Over the past week I have made a 15% profit from buying ETH. I bought it at 253$ and sold at 280$. Only daily trading will bring you the current profit if you can seize the opportunity. The best investment is buying BTC and ETH. Altcoin will continue to go down because it has increased dramatically in early 2018

It is important to know how to find the dip and assure yourself to find good project that can bring some opportunities even the market keeps on fluctuating, there's some project out there that you can play buying low and selling high just focus with there community and see updates and progress.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

The situation of the market is really important to help us hope to make a big profit this year, although things are going in a bad direction but the time is still a lot, the chances of getting up may still appear, patience and waiting for this storm to pass is essential. However, this is personal thought, instead of relying on the market, why do not we rely on our talents, strategies and experiences that can help us make big profits without knowing the market situation

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

yes it is possible to make bigger profit from altacoinsthis year.for this you have to make small investment to buy altacoins and hold it untill it's price high .
cryptogalaxy9

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

If you can make your own research
There are a lot of dipped tokens that can do and will do 10x 100x even in this bearish moment
It all depends on your power and ability to take the token by its scruff and be confident in your market choices too
There are profits either in dipped or pump moments

which is the 100x ones you have in mind..
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

The price of BTC, ETH and other altcoins looks a bit low. I need advice with instances if bigger profits can be made before the year ends from BTC?
Of course there is still hope for profit from the altcoin, the majority of the altcoin movements follow the bitcoin movement, and I think a market situation like this will take quite a long time. Therefore, investing in bitcoin is more profitable.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

I don't want to sound negative, it is just that the market could take several years to recover from the current drop, a lot of altcoins lost almost any progress they had in the last year.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

The chances of making it big this year from altcoins are very slim due to many fake ICOs and airdrops. Nonetheless, if you put in more hardworking and also do your research before investing in altcoins, you can still make something.
Yes I still believe that we can stil make big profit from altcoins this year even it seems so low now. Because the price of every coin still change everyday. The volatility of it can be the way to get profit from it. In addition as we continue working and never stop even a low value of it can turn to big someday. Just know how to save it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Expectations remain and still remain the same but if you want greater profits the capital must be a big as that is purely investment,advice not to be frustrated and cause panic for yourself.

Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Well if really there is hope in making profit this year from altcoin then I think its ETH and NEO,
Nobody is really sure but we all hoping maybe other altcoin might raise but I suggest that this two are my hope.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

No one knows for such but expectations are high, we might see the market breakout before the end of the year or even fall worse than it has already.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

Believe in crypto. You just need to be more confident if you are going to invest. Get to know the formula of trading and crypto currencies. Fluctuations are crypto currencies' nature. When the coins are in red, make use of it buying them as much as you can. Just imaging if the values are higher, would you be able to buy more to see a high profits? Buying when the values are less and selling when the coins values are higher, would bring a good turn over. You can yes expect a good profit by the end of December 2018.
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

The last 2 months the value of BTC and ETH dropped below $ 6500 but every day there is a dynamics of price movements that we can take short-term profits if we are observant when trading. I did a number of altcoins and it could still be 1-2% profit per day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: