Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
dupee419 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:54:29 PM
Merited by Hallmader (1)

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Of course it won't. Forget the chicken little's.

glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Wow i sure hope not cuz I will be in all sorts of financial troubles.   lol
To say something will die is kinda dramatic when you can say things like will not exist.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

No way so many good things happening and institutional money is just around the corner. "The blockchain will be the way of the future which will be like the internet was to the generation before. Bitcoin will probably be part of that future in the long term. Will bitcoin go back over from its previous high? It will probably hit $2,000 before it hits $20,000. But will it hit $20,000? I think so. Will it hit $100,000? I think that’s quite likely."
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

It is out of ignorance that people think bitcoin will die and go out of the system. Bitcoins is the leading cryptocurrency which has come to stay as alternative currencies too have come to stay. The coins that has it project team lagging behind will die rather but not bitcoin which has huge funds invested in mining rigs and technologies to advance it course.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 09:45:51 AM by franky1

the reason for the uncertainty and doubt is because even the core devs say this about btc
"its still in beta and not ready for public use"
"its an experiment"
"btc blockchain cant scale"

yes the very guys programming it say that.
as for qustioning death...
tulips are still sold at gardening shops every day. so tulips didnt die.. but they are not what they were before

i know many sheep who want to shout 'its too big to fail' purely because they dont want it to fail because they have invested alot into it.. but the reality is just having "first mover" status does not secure it.

what needs to happen is to have devs actually treat it as something that needs to be programmed better. and not divert their attention to other networks and projects that tag onto BTC but wont be sole features of only btc.

EG LN is not a btc solution. its a side feature for multiple coins to use.. and trust me, multiple coins will use it. LN is just paypal 2.0 locking funds up much like locking gold into fort knox. or locking your bank account fiat into paypal account and then letting people play around with unaudited unconfirmed transactions away from fort knox/banks

leaving true btc onchain innovation and expansion to stagnate.
P.S i have alot invested in btc too. but instead of kissing ass and putting my head in the sand saying its all rosy and utopia, im not afraid to admit its short comings in the hope others shout about it too and actually get some momentum going to get the short comings resolved. instead of ignoring the issues and pretending its utopia until it collapses

.. after all there is only so many times you can shout Myspace is the best thing ever invented and nothing needs to change.. right up until facebook occurs... think about it

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

There are two types of people that want to see bitcoin die. Those that missed the boat and are really annoyed about it, the others are government agencies who don't want bitcoin to compete with their local fiat currency

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:06:46 PM by franky1

There are two types of people that want to see bitcoin die. Those that missed the boat and are really annoyed about it, the others are government agencies who don't want bitcoin to compete with their local fiat currency

governments dont care. bitcoin is like apple iphones. it has no impact on minimum wage laws or tax laws or court fine rules.
all that occurs is when someone buys btc fiat moves from a buyers account to a sellers account. fiat is not destroyed. btc is just an asset.

(i have spoke to banks, government, economists and many others)
take for instance euro..
dollar doesnt care about euro because america ensures americans pay taxes in dollars thus keeping dollars in circulation.. same situation with btc.. until laws change where taxes are paid in btc and btc is used to pay public services where by the dollar is not needed. america dont care about btc impacting the dollar.

thats another failure of the devs. by not making BTC reliant on a fiat valuation.
if btc was instead measured on a labour valuation. EG 550minimum wage hours.. then you would see many people forex dollars to africa/india where 550 hours is cheaper then you would see an american buy 10btc via africa for the price of 1american direct btc. thus causing a landslide on thee forex markets between dollar and other currencies.  but no. btc does not affect forex or fiat rules. so its not a big deal (a very big missed oppertunity)

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

It wont' die and in fact cannot die easily. We are just having a bad market sentiment right now. But it is also a normal thing, just like stock market.
Most people that came to bitcoin are new and they are easily affected by this market situation.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I agree. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, but I think there's a huge barrier to mass adoption: price volatility. And I think that opens the perfect market for stablecoins like Havven. My dream is to buy coffee with a stablecoin and not make the mistake like the bitcoin pizza guy lol. Thoughts?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:09:47 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:37:13 PM by franky1

I agree. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere, but I think there's a huge barrier to mass adoption: price volatility. And I think that opens the perfect market for stablecoins like Havven. My dream is to buy coffee with a stablecoin and not make the mistake like the bitcoin pizza guy lol. Thoughts?

stable coins which are 1:1 on par with a fiat are not treated as 'virtual currencies' but treated as 'e-money' which requires not just a MSB licence.. but an actual bankers licence.
good luck to them but if you see any coin exchange offering a stable coin ICO, and its not banker licenced. expect trouble

Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

Bitcoin follow same graphich in some years. For example this year looks like 2014. But some year will be came soon. I hope like 2017. It is a process and will be run up again.
Isaythebitcoinbitch

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

yeah BTC has its period now  Grin Grin Grin
we don't have to worry about it.
 Wink
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

Those that said bitcoin will die are the ones that don't really understand the concept of blockchain technology, bitcoin will remain forever and soon be accepted by the whole world...
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Actually, it is just their opinion about Bitcoin will die or not with their own perception, we'd love to share our opinion, don't we? If you disagree with their opinion you can just leave it behind.
Yes, bitcoin never die, cause bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, now bitcoin is on dip  but this not the reason to say that bitcoin die no one can predict the future of bitcoin.

Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

As a member of crypto currency like bitcoin we are here to support bitcoin even the price is dropping down.We need to believe in bitcoin and continue to buy and invest so that the the demand of bitcoin will increase.Bitcoin is very helpful to everyone  and very important so dont let bitcoin end and dont panic continue to hold your coins.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

Those that said bitcoin will die are the ones that don't really understand the concept of blockchain technology, bitcoin will remain forever and soon be accepted by the whole world...

blockchains can grow forever. even if you stop one node. others will pop up and continue growing the blockchain.
BUT the usefulness and function of btc has stalled.

LN is not a BTC saviour. dont scream it can never die. instead scream it can comatose and then dmand th devs actually do something to prevent it stagnating.
again LN is not the saviour.. devs are already planning o letting other coins use LN while keping btc stalled in a effort that people lock up their BTC move it into LN and then not want to ever sttle back to btc due to all th things the devs have done to stall btc onchain innovation

to all those that think just screaming btc is utopia and gonna take over the world. should look back to 2011-2013 where the same was said.. and then the devs started to show their weakness by calling it a beta experiment and btc cant scale.

yep the guys in control and able to make it scale are the ones shouting it cant scale. so if you dont like it. go tell them to take their foot out their mouths and do something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: