Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian exchanges have announced that no crypto-fiat exchanges will be allowed .  (Read 491 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

Because of this decision all deposit and withdrawal of fiat currency is ban but peoples can buy and sell their bitcoins and other currency also price is decrease in India Now next hearing in supreme court is 11 September 2018 and i hope RBI regulate this coin and we can see positive news. RBI did because they think crypto is thread for economy and this currency can replace fiat currency.

So India Supreme Court already uphold again last the July 20 hearing? And they have a scheduled hearing again on Sept 11? Then I don't expect anything to change really. What they are doing is just for formality, in my opinion. We won't see a sudden U-turn from their Supreme Court.  I think our Indian friends are now contemplating on the decision and thinking ways to trade and at least exchange their bitcoin to fiat. Maybe localbitcoins is a good option.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

It is true there it is, because the State of India is now very strict against Cryptocurrency.
Yesterday I heard WazirX closing the fiat and at a later date with Exchange Zebpay.

But hopefully there is a solution for the future of the Indian State towards Cryptocurrency, so that it makes the market green again.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

Yeah thanks to internet and other means for communication the india has now accepting cryptocurrency and even regulated its use that it could not be abuse or avoid any illegal form of doing transaction with cryptocurrency. I do believe that india now is one of a country that utilizes and uses cryptocurrency as influence also by other countries in asia and even those rich country like USA.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Such regulations are expected for now because there is a real fear that crypto might replace fiat currencies and this will ideally be opposed but a time will come when the policy makers will have no other option than to accept it in good faith and develop plans on how to also benefit from it probably in form of huge tax or other methods that will be advantageous to it. Lets not be scared when these negative publicities shows up because its largely expected. Better days are ahead anyways

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Indian exchanges have announced that no crypto-fiat exchanges will be allowed till further RBI notice.So now the future of Crypto in india is in dilemma.
Being an citizen of India , it was such a shocking news for me that a notice came on 3/04/2028 that the use of crypto currencies will be ban in India and all those people who has invested in crypto needs to withdraw their money within three months of this notice issuing date otherwise they will be solely responsible for their loses then exact after 3 months , on July they has banned the crypto from India but still there are hopes that Reserve bank of India 🇮🇳 could make some possible amendments in this notice.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

there are a lot of exchanges that work with the dollar! I think in those countries where there will be a ban on such couples, these exchanges will move to other countries! Now there are many countries that have opened their doors for the development of the crypto market! in these countries you can safely implement any stock exchanges and any of your ideas!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Indian exchanges have announced that no crypto-fiat exchanges will be allowed till further RBI notice.So now the future of Crypto in india is in dilemma.

indians might actually even accept and live with that, at least thats how i estimate the character of the people there.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

Being an citizen of India , it was such a shocking news for me that a notice came on 3/04/2028 that the use of crypto currencies will be ban in India and all those people who has invested in crypto needs to withdraw their money within three months of this notice issuing date otherwise they will be solely responsible for their loses then exact after 3 months , on July they has banned the crypto from India but still there are hopes that Reserve bank of India 🇮🇳 could make some possible amendments in this notice.

I haven't really been keeping up with the situation in India, because it always seems to change so rapidly.
Does Bitcoin make the news there a lot? Because your government seems to have a pretty big interest in cryptocurrency, judging from all the news we hear.

I mean not that they would be able to actually stop crypto from being used...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: