Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell is going on with the Etherium?  (Read 370 times)
cipherDoge (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

Gas price is more than 70 gwei for several days. Anybody knows why?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

This is because a new exchange Fcoin has adopted a new list system.
Then charge each account with a certain amount of tokens, and when the number of accounts with tokens meets the requirements, you can get a free list.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

I think that this may be due to new integrations in ETH, because Vitalik Buterin recently said that they will try to do something similar, that the transitions will accelerate, but if this way, then this is absurd.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

The reason is the token listing criteria of a new Asian exchange fCoin which claims a trading volume of 15 Billion$ daily.

It requires you to vote from unique ETH accounts in a set timeframe and hence is driving the gas prices up.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

I also do not know why some days this gas fee increased sharply, just ane have a feeling that the increased gas is due to the market that again lethargic I think.
cipherDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

Then charge each account with a certain amount of tokens, and when the number of accounts with tokens meets the requirements, you can get a free list.
Thanks a lot
LesterD

Activity: 656
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

I think there's a problem with the ethereum blockchain as of now, and even how much gwei you cost, your transaction will be delayed, I have a transaction yesterday, and as of now, it is still processing.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

That really crazing, one transaction need 70 gwei/ more than $1, I still have pending transaction and wait for ethereum network stable again to complete my transaction, so I think ethereum dev need to fix this issue, if not ethereum how to become top1 cryptocurrency in the future ?

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Ive been transferring some tokens from mew to exchange and other wallets.
the gas i am having is the same as before.
i didn't see any problems.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

That really crazing, one transaction need 70 gwei/ more than $1, I still have pending transaction and wait for ethereum network stable again to complete my transaction, so I think ethereum dev need to fix this issue, if not ethereum how to become top1 cryptocurrency in the future ?
It will be fixed soon because sharding development is on the way and i will be expecting it will be deployed at this year and remember POS will come at the same time as sharding. But there is another reason there is a lot of new contract has created and there was so many spam transaction that using very high gwei to spam the network
cipherDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Ive been transferring some tokens from mew to exchange and other wallets.
the gas i am having is the same as before.
i didn't see any problems.
Transfer function require just about 21000 gas. Problem will occur if you want to execute more gas wasting function, contact deploying for example. It can take more than million gas.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Mostly some of the investor who buy and sell into there crypto coins would notice this unusual happen of processing fee or in MEW transaction have high gwei,and this situation now im also wondering,what is the means reason why those transaction have a high rates and not only happen to this in MEW transaction hash,its been also happen into different trading site's like bancor,etherdelta,hitbtc,and more,thats mostly there transaction rates would become constantly higher.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

The reason is the token listing criteria of a new Asian exchange fCoin which claims a trading volume of 15 Billion$ daily.

It requires you to vote from unique ETH accounts in a set timeframe and hence is driving the gas prices up.
For this reason, fCoin has risen rapidly in the short term and has used its unique mining model to attract a large number of users, and these users have made a lot of transactions in order to let their tokens listed on this exchange.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Don't know fundamentals about what is going on with Ethereum and it's team with Vitalik Buterin, but it's a normal thing from a trader's point of view. Trend is changing, thanks God!
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

i read a news about that there is too much new exchange that make ethereum so busy. But cleary i dont know . I suggest you all to not send your coins right now cause it might become a problem, i got my friend send their coin to exchange and now he should fill the report cause the transaction take too long and the coin not appear on his account but indeed the coin are sent on exchange.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

What's funny is, not along time ago, Vitalik Buterin said that fees in Bitcoin were "too high" past five cents:

“Right now, bitcoin transactions cost five cents [in USD], which is fine right now because Paypal fees are even stupider but the internet of money should not cost more than five cents per transaction. It is kind of absurd.”

Now delusional Vitalik is having to deal by himself with massive block sizes while trying to keep everyone happy with fast and cheap transactions. Let's see what he can do about it. So far ETH blocksize growing past 1TB...
hollowdoor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

I think that this may be due to new integrations in ETH, because Vitalik Buterin recently said that they will try to do something similar, that the transitions will accelerate, but if this way, then this is absurd.
Absolutely op, This is not the way to accelerate transaction or anything. Just increase the fees by name of any type of upgradation.  Lips sealed
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Every cryptos fee is increasing day by day, if it's happen all the time. Crypto will never be the main payment of this world.
I hope one day there are a crypto who has low and stable fee and very fast transaction speed
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

70 gwei holy moly, thats quite a great day for miners!
Also, it is a new high that I've experienced in transaction costs in gwei.

luckily, it decreased to 40 gwei with ~10min waiting time. But
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

I did not pay attention at the cost of gas several last days. It is quite interesting information I will monitor it because it is possible that investors are coming into market and we will likely see a new uptrend soon although it is just my assumption.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: