Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:28:41 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bunch of Gutless, Nervous Nellies on this Forum  (Read 1349 times)
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

Bitcoin is going down its a fact. they are right,hopefully it wont be gone completely.

Seems to have stopped now. Don't spread fud. Bitcoin always sorts itself out. Just give it time.
BittyCool (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:41:58 PM

Bitcoin is going down its a fact. they are right,hopefully it wont be gone completely.

this is the kind of post i'm talking about.....I really believe these are trolls trying suppress the price of Bitcoin so they can buy more at cheaper levels.  This forum has many hysterial posters spreading fear all of the time.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:56:00 PM

This forum has many hysterial posters spreading fear all of the time.

Not surprised at all.
We have seen people spreading FUDs again and again, and we have seen people panic-selling again and again lol Cheesy
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

this is the kind of post i'm talking about.....I really believe these are trolls trying suppress the price of Bitcoin so they can buy more at cheaper levels.  This forum has many hysterial posters spreading fear all of the time.

Or they don't have any coins and are upset about it lol.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: