Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange with less risk.  (Read 1073 times)
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

I think binance has a small risk. I really have good experience with binance. Binance is convenient and has its own mobile app and it's awesome too! Not only me, many other users are satisfied with the services and security provided by the developers and the system itself. I hope binance will be no 1 exchange in the near future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

however binance is a good exchange according to my experience. security and easy to use. and also the trading volume in the binance is quite large. for beginner trading, binance is also not too difficult to learn.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

I will like to suggest that binance is a very good exchange for you to buy and sell your token because it is very safe, secure, reliable and also has very fast transaction speed and it also has a lot of volume.
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

I really like such exchanges as Poloniex, Binnance, in the work with these exchanges, there was never any censure.
but recently I decided to try idex.market and my transaction went for more than an hour, standart gwei was been 55,
and for the time the transaction was transacting, my currency lost more than 10%!
Toukir007

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

You can try kucoin,coinex,cobinhood,crex24.these exchange are very good for risk free trade.you also can use crypto-bridge for masternode coin.
Happy trading
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

For me presently in crypto, I believe the best exchange with less risk and has very good support for crypto is binance. It is safe, secure, fast and also has a very large trading volume.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

Check out binance and Kucoin they got an awesome security layout,  Kucoin got a more security layout than Binance, it's not that easy for hackers in accessing those exchange
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I have tried to sell tokens in the past which resulted in losing all that I had, I need more advice on best Exchanges for mostly all altcoins and how safer they are to use?

The safest exchanges are the decentralized ones. Use Waves DEX and you won't regret it!
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

I always prefer KUCOIN exchange and many members agree that kucoin is the safest exchange for now but not all tokens come in this exchange so we should be wise to sell the tokens in the budget already suggested by the team project

Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

if i will recognise wherein you sell the cash you've got? do you ship the cash you have got in accordance with the to be had deal with? if you are incorrect in making a deposit then you could lose the tokens you have, I change in binence and bitrex, which I assume may be very secure
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

There are a lot of safe deals, I can offer you some!
BitMEX.OKEX. Bitfinex.Bithumb.Upbit.HitBTC
These trading platforms are very good and very secure.
Remember to identify the scammers, any need to provide your private key is false!

raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

You should look for your token on coinmarketcap, where you will see the exchange trust to use. Almost the current exchange is quite safe to use, you should combine 2FA. For top altcoins, Binance is the best, but exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, houbi, kucoin are worth a try if your token is not on binance.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

You should look for your token on coinmarketcap, where you will see the exchange trust to use. Almost the current exchange is quite safe to use, you should combine 2FA. For top altcoins, Binance is the best, but exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, houbi, kucoin are worth a try if your token is not on binance.

Decentralized exchanges are good to use too like Etherdelta, Forkdelta, IDEX but then you just have to be careful to use the right site because there are many phishing sites that may hack your wallet since accessing these sites require you to input your private key except if you are using metamask then there is no need. Centralized exchanges have more volume though so it would be good to trade there if you have large number of coins. Some exchanges need KYC so better take attention when registering to an exchange.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Mostly i am preferring the Binance and Idex exchange because in Idex mostly ERC20 coin coins will be listed and this makes me trade thereafter ICO. Binance is the very prompt exchange where potential coins will be listed in Binance and this makes to trade there easily and we have lot of security.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

The simple fact is that you only need to observe where more traders are gathered, and you can go where to trade. You should know that any person or private key that the website needs to provide is fake!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

To me, the best exchange in crypto with less risk, high transaction speed, very affordable fee, large trading volume, safe, reliable and secure is binance. Bittrex and kucoin are also very good exchanges and they also have high transaction speed, low fee and trading volume.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

You should refer to https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
and make informed decisions
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

for me, it will always be the best exchange Finance . in my opinion, it is the most safe
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

To me, the best exchange in crypto with less risk, high transaction speed, very affordable fee, large trading volume, safe, reliable and secure is binance. Bittrex and kucoin are also very good exchanges and they also have high transaction speed, low fee and trading volume.

Yes, i am also trading in all these exchanges for a better outcome, the above-mentioned exchange is very reputable now where the trading fee is also very low. Most of the people expect there should be a fast speed about their transactions which will help them to reduce waiting time for trading.
Zebrodok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

I think that such an exchange as idex is the most secure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: