Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] CoinPoker - Bringing the Game Back to Players  (Read 1008 times)
Kole

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

Yeah and we are idiot's... Please don't take previous comment seriously and don't give these scammers your money.

Decentralized poker room where you need to give them your mail, phone number and who knows what more in future.

They steal your money daily becaus this s*it is riged! I sugested them to pay youtuber to make shilling interview and they did it 2 week's after. Tony G and guy who is here to explain tech side of CoinPoker, JOKE!!! They had question's for interview (because it was PAID interview) and they couldn't prepare for those, so serious guy's! What do you think about their project then? Look and decide if they deserve 0.1 of your ETH... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJj7kaXjehM&t=4s

Read ICO thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312197.920 and you're going to see real picture.

PS:

When RNG???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Your comments are a joke and have nothing to do with coinpoker. It's only your last line where you claim coinpoker is doing on a good job but without elaborating on what that good job is. 

Let's hear what investors think going from $.25 to $.025 in 6 months

Saying that the other ICO's are a scam does not make coinpoker any less fraudulent, if you ask me I think
every ICO is a scam but coinpoker is one of the worst with no possibility of a return or any future.

Hello, this is drmason32, my first post here and I'd like to share my opinion despite not being asked to.

I believe people in these communities are so negative and paranoid. I agree that everyone should be careful when doing business online. However, false accusations towards any business or company is just plain rude!

People in the Crypto Industry have a huge opportunity to mentor those with experience in the Poker Communities, and vice versa. If people just use these opportunities to help each other grow as people and as a planet, this could be the revolution that the world has been seeking.

From my experiences over the past 6 months, learning and researching Crypto I have noticed one common thing that is occurring everyday. People from all over the world are connecting, sharing ideas and feedback, and forming solutions for all to benefit from. People are doing this with those who they never would have if not for Crypto and they are becoming less greedy.

Nowadays, with all the new ICO's popping up, some good and most bad, the opportunity to make a real change in the world is right at our fingertips. There is some risk involved but without risk what is success?

I would like to say that CoinPoker is doing a great job. They listen and do their best to improve everyday and that is all you can ask for in a person or a company. Keep up the good work and I suggest that everyone work together more and make everyday a productive one!

For the players!

BluePowder

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Yeah and we are idiot's... Please don't take previous comment seriously and don't give these scammers your money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJj7kaXjehM&t=4s[/url]

I just watched that video and had to comment.  Please don't listen to smelly russian kids on youtube doing
interviews. The real take away is the fraudulent statements from TonyG. He claims that he is an adviser to coinpoker but we know this to be false because the first version of coinpoker still had the TonyBet copyright in it and it was found to be exactly the same as TonyBet but with the front logo changed, that is not advising. This is in fact Tony's idea and business. He is misleading people by saying he is an adviser to this scam, incorrect, he is the mastermind and owner of this scam.
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

This is not a personal conclusion or a conspiracy, I'm a bit more technical than the village peasants behind this ICO. I saved all the hands in a notepad and found the site to be a rigged game. The reason you don't allow the saving of history is because it is so obviously rigged that any beginner could figure it out. If you ran a weeks play through any analysis software your site wouldn't last a week. It would show all the upsets and which cards keep repeating, not to mention all the other analysis you could run on it which would show you always defy the odds.

Hi Bluepowder,

If you could please share the analysis you performed on your hands we are more than happy to look into this. Accusations about the integrity of our RNG is something we take very seriously, and by sharing your technical insights we can try to identify the root of the issue you are facing. 

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

This Is Awesome Project

Thanks for the feedback, mrasel5t5! We’re glad to see that you enjoy our platform Smiley

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

First of all this is not a scam I made an article on steemit about it. I have played online poker for many years. The guys who said coin poker is a scam have scammed the poker community for years. I wont say their names but trust me they make tons of mistakes at poker and have no business teaching poker. Jason Mo was the guy that is pushing hard on coinpoker being a scam. I watched his podcast and he admitted he doesn't know much about crypto currencies. He never played on coinpoker so he has no clue how it works and he says he works for  virtue poker. Coinpoker is blowing virtue poker into nonexistence. They got no room to talk coin poker is one of their few crypto currencies with an actual working product that was actually made very well and has the chp token apart of the ecoystem. Without the chp token you can't use it. As it get more popular and more traffic the coin will go into high demand. It works much better then all of the poker sites I play on. This is 10x better then betcoin using acr software, and seals with clubs is a dam joke. both sites were getting popular but died off as they were to lazy to upgrade anything.

Here is the article on coinpoker.
https://steemit.com/poker/@texasvsjohnson/the-best-crypto-currency-to-invest-in-coin-poker

Hi Texasvsjohnson,
Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts about CoinPoker. The fact that you took the time to write them down in your article is something our team sincerely appreciates. Good luck at the tables

close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

I'm not sure about the thread placement for this but I think announcement board is the best board that you could put your project on.
BluePowder

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

This is not a personal conclusion or a conspiracy, I'm a bit more technical than the village peasants behind this ICO. I saved all the hands in a notepad and found the site to be a rigged game. The reason you don't allow the saving of history is because it is so obviously rigged that any beginner could figure it out. If you ran a weeks play through any analysis software your site wouldn't last a week. It would show all the upsets and which cards keep repeating, not to mention all the other analysis you could run on it which would show you always defy the odds.

Hi Bluepowder,

If you could please share the analysis you performed on your hands we are more than happy to look into this. Accusations about the integrity of our RNG is something we take very seriously, and by sharing your technical insights we can try to identify the root of the issue you are facing.  

Thanks for this 1/2 year late response. Do you think I kept a text file of hands from a dead poker site from 6 months ago. Nice to see that after 90% down you're waking up and pretending you have something other than Tonybet and a ICO fraud.

Your $50 million scam is complete and there is no reason to keep fooling people, look at all the idiots in this post, some still think you're at the ANN stage and you are replying to two word shills as if they were real and a source of encouragement, boy you're a filthy bunch of european village idiots, thanking well known fake users sure fools about,, nobody.  

Keep up with your worthless chp, I hope TonyG isn't paying you with this token

RonHandy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

Coinpoker burned through 100 satoshi's in two weeks, at this rate they will be worth nothing in a few weeks

Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

"'No Limit poker - No Rake poker" and no players poker.... Few tables on nano levels.  Undecided

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Chekimon

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:46:27 PM

how to get a password for japan poker cup freeroll?
aff

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

Does it have 7 card stud?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

I'm not sure about the thread placement for this but I think announcement board is the best board that you could put your project on.
Hi close up, and thanks for the feedback! The decision behind moving this board to Altcoin discussions (our first thread was on the announcement board) is that we are no longer an ICO. CoinPoker is a fully functional platform and past the fundraising phase, and as it operates with CHP we found that Alternate Cryptocurrencies was the most appropriate place for this thread. Nevertheless, if you have any other reasons for suggesting the announcement board we’re all ears!

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Coinpoker burned through 100 satoshi's in two weeks, at this rate they will be worth nothing in a few weeks

Hi RonHandy, current market value for ETH and ERC-20 tokens is at an 9 month low at the moment. While we appreciate your concern, we still remain confident in the market’s proven ability to bounce back as it has in the past.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

how to get a password for japan poker cup freeroll?
Hi Chekimon,

Unfortunately this tournament is over, although in future you can request the password in our Telegram group ( t.me/officialcoinpoker ). You will then receive the password after providing evidence that you are a legal resident of Japan.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Does it have 7 card stud?

Hi aff,

At the moment we do not offer 7 card stud. CoinPoker offers No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha in the form of cash games and a variety of tournaments. New games are something our team is working on adding in the future. We have one which we plan on adding very soon, more details will be shared with our community shortly before its release.

RonHandy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

Hi RonHandy, current market value for ETH and ERC-20 tokens is at an 9 month low at the moment. While we appreciate your concern, we still remain confident in the market’s proven ability to bounce back as it has in the past.

I am enjoying a laugh at your expense as I read that.  I am well familiar with your boss's life long criminality in the poker scene.  So familiar that I called a 001 to 006 coin, while you cowards called it at $2.30 .. So going by evidence, I am about %75,000 more accurate than you.

Still laughing.

Thank you for informing us of the effect without the cause.

>> please see my other post on what I really think

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312197.msg45510847#msg45510847
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:42:15 PM

If this is the official thread then you should move it to Service Announcements (Altcoins).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

Hello Everyone
We are Happy to Share that we have Done 2 big updates Past week.

Last week we introduced the new Hot Game Short Deck Poker
More info :
https://blog.coinpoker.com/introduci...rt-deck-poker/

And today We Released the CoinPoker iOS App!
More info on how to download & Promo :
https://blog.coinpoker.com/coinpoker-ios-app/

We thank you for being part of the CoinPoker Community

RonHandy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Another losing effort by the village idiots of poker. It didn't even move the price a fraction of a penny and since the business is a losing venture this only speeds the rate of loss.

https://ibb.co/b6GLKK

Hello Everyone
We are Happy to Share that we have Done 2 big updates Past week.

Last week we introduced the new Hot Game Short Deck Poker
More info :
https://blog.coinpoker.com/introduci...rt-deck-poker/

And today We Released the CoinPoker iOS App!
More info on how to download & Promo :
https://blog.coinpoker.com/coinpoker-ios-app/

We thank you for being part of the CoinPoker Community
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: