Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SELLING][AIRDROP] ChronosChain "POS/MN"- MASTERNODE COMPANION PROJECT  (Read 1226 times)
Vichikumax

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

I like Chronos coin cause it is PoS, which is good in a way PoW is not, since it contributes to wealth equality when PoW doesn't. You must be quite rich to get significant $ from PoW, since you need big money to buy GPUs and stuff. But you don't need to be that rich to have enough crypto to get significant $ from PoS. Also, PoS is good cause, though it does indeed consume natural resources indirectly, it does so far less than PoW. Hence, when you become a millionare thanks to Chronos coin, there will still be a world where to enjoy your fortune!  Roll Eyes
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

Chronos is coming along nicely with the new wallet set to be released anytime now with the updated ticker which had to be changed as there is another project using the same ticker. I also read on their discord that the CryptoBridge listing payment has been made so hopefully we see Chronos listed on there within the next few weeks. For anyone who doesn't know what Chronos is about then check out this short YT video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qa-PnbOyqM

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: