Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Similar bounty platforms to bountyhive  (Read 284 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

Bountyhive platfor is great, no weekly report so we don't miss them to report. but now many people got registered in it, so many people got involved in it. sometimes we missed most of bounty campaign due to high competition. So i would like to know from you guys , are there any other similar platforms to bountyhive which managed by experienced reputed bounty managers?

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

So i would like to know from you guys , are there any other similar platforms to bountyhive which managed by experienced reputed bounty managers?
Here's some alternatives:

~Snipped~
4. BountyLord

Take note: I'm not vouching or saying that, all of them will be using a reputable bounty manager (you should do your own research regarding the campaign you're applying to).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

So i would like to know from you guys , are there any other similar platforms to bountyhive which managed by experienced reputed bounty managers?
Here's some alternatives:

~Snipped~
4. BountyLord

Take note: I'm not vouching or saying that, all of them will be using a reputable bounty manager (you should do your own research regarding the campaign you're applying to).

Hi Legendary member,
Thank you for your response. I will do a research about given platforms by you. Appreciate

stefan2208

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Try with
https://icobench.com
Maybe it could be helpful
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

I am using this platform because most of the great campaigns are listed there, https://bounty0x.io/ there will be no need for reports too,but you should know the risk of joining these boutny platforms there are less transparency on how they are computing every stakes of the participants or if these participants are real people and not just bots,so that they can get most of the stakes from these campaigns i would stick with the traditional campaigns here if you asked me because you can complaint of appeal if some of your stakes arent counted.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

Try with
https://icobench.com
Maybe it could be helpful

I know icobench , it isn't a bountyplatform. it is ICO reviewer. i use it to choose good bounty campaigns.

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

There are several platforms such as bountyhive, recently  a friend told me about bountyox and bountyplatform
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

There are some alternatives but they are not very different. What you should look for is an high quality transparent platform for bounty hunters.

danielberryfy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Bountyhive platfor is great, no weekly report so we don't miss them to report. but now many people got registered in it, so many people got involved in it. sometimes we missed most of bounty campaign due to high competition. So i would like to know from you guys , are there any other similar platforms to bountyhive which managed by experienced reputed bounty managers?

Have you looked into Bounty0x ? Try joining their telegram group and learn about what sort of bounty hosts are posting the bounties there.  You might like it ! Do check it out
cr0ssfa1th

Activity: 348
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:09:55 AM

Still I advise concerning a new platform  DropTheBomb. The number of participants will be limited.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: