Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 11:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional day trading  (Read 2203 times)
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

I agree with you because emotions have nothing to do in this business. They mostly leads to losses so your mind must be cold as ice.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

Emotion can get you rekt if you don't know what you are doing. And if you are consistently sad and panic it will definitely affect your health negatively. What I usually do when I am trading is to never get emotional about my decisions!

Amancrypto123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

While trading main thing to keep in mind is, having control on your emotions, as these emotions can act as a hurdle for your success in your life.You need to be mentally stable while trading,your bad mood can cost you very high, a positive attitude is very important for successful trading.Keep your emotions aside, as these emotions have no space in trade
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:37:00 AM

You can learn from mistakes if you want to trade.
because experience will teach you how important self-control is when trade daily.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Seeing a price hike or even a sudden burst of its price can trigger excitement that makes us forget how volatile a crypto can be even in just a couple of minutes. Excitement can sometimes lead us to a losing result in day trading and that's really true. Not only in day trading because the same will also going to happen in investment.

Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

if we trade the day will definitely experience emotional, because if we trade daily we will definitely experience a loss because the market price is not stable.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:28:36 AM

I agree not to buy those coins that for a day have already given a large percentage. Sometimes it's best to buy those coins that have fallen very much during the day, since after the fall, their growth is mostly. And you need to follow the news in this area because they basically manipulate the price in the future. It is best to save and multiply the funds you need to do arbitration but the current with the mind should be approached to it.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
You have a point, mate. Crypto decisions is not about emotions but rather based on tactical analysis of the market trend and performance of a coin on the market. Never choose a coin for day-trading out of FOMO, unless you intend to risk your capital. Perform studies on the coin for a while before choosing it for day-trading.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
You have a point, mate. Crypto decisions is not about emotions but rather based on tactical analysis of the market trend and performance of a coin on the market. Never choose a coin for day-trading out of FOMO, unless you intend to risk your capital. Perform studies on the coin for a while before choosing it for day-trading.
yeah, that's how it should be.
crypto market is very risky, do research first before investing in a coin that suddenly rises up to many times a day.

what you say is true, crypto's decision is not only based on emotion. we really have to check everything related to the coin if we don't want to lose our money.

ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

For effective trade and investment of funds, knowledge and sufficient experience in a particular field are required. It is necessary to prepare a suitable strategy and be able to follow it in any difficult situation, in spite of emotions or panic moods.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I think every newbie lost money trading by trusting his intuition. Only after getting your first experience you begin to understand that you can't trust emotions, don't buy coins after price growth and don't trade with unknown assets.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

I believe that emotions during trade and investment are a very dangerous phenomenon. After all, they can really adversely affect the quality and success of decisions. Therefore, you always need to build on your knowledge and experience in a particular field of activity, not emotions.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night. 
Oh, don't be upset. We all make mistakes. I think you've learned your lessons and now you can easily earn money. Good luck!

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Ability to work with their emotions, understanding the principles and recommendations of psychology is a prerequisite for the successful operation of any trader or investor. You need to build on your knowledge and pre-prepared strategy, not allowing emotions to influence your decisions.
ThomX

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Yes, it is. Work on the stock exchange does not imply emotions, and actions committed not on the basis of cold calculation, and feelings and emotions. Succumbing to emotions it is very easy not to notice the signals of the market and lose all your money.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

I am ashamed to admit, but I too succumbed to the agiotage of growth and lost money on the last wave of growth. Not so much as the author of the topic, but still hurt. Here, and without that all the time losses, also on their own stupidity. Trying to sell more expensive, and buy cheaper, but it turns all the way around. You think that you are a cool trader!
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

There is no need for emotion in trade. Even if we do not make money with logic and mathematics in trade, at least we will not lose money.
PAKYU

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

if you a emotional guy you should hold whatever you have at least 2-3 years. trading is not accept any emotional attempt.
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

I am ashamed to admit, but I too succumbed to the agiotage of growth and lost money on the last wave of growth. Not so much as the author of the topic, but still hurt. Here, and without that all the time losses, also on their own stupidity. Trying to sell more expensive, and buy cheaper, but it turns all the way around. You think that you are a cool trader!

At times these offenses are never repaired, I am worried that the market will be hard to recover in the next one or two years, what should I do during this time?
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

I have a full time job and crypto trading is my hobby. But to trade I treat with patience and careful analysis so as not to lose my means.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: