Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:23:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Union getting into crypto  (Read 373 times)
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

This might lower their fees and be more instant. This is a good use for crypto.

https://www.ccn.com/western-union-patent-eyes-cryptocurrency-for-secure-transfer-system

This really good news for crypto users and Western Union clients as well. I just hope that the transaction fees is much lower than the regular fees.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

woooooooooooooooow this will be massive .this is really a good news  i guess with this prizes will go up when it is  implemented.
scholes83

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Please have a look at Crypterium. It allows to spend all crypto currency through qr code, nfc terminal, IBAN transfer etc with your mobile phone. The merchants dont have to chance their pos machine. Its revelation. Ex-Visa CEO has joined the CRPT team recently. 
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

This might lower their fees and be more instant. This is a good use for crypto.

https://www.ccn.com/western-union-patent-eyes-cryptocurrency-for-secure-transfer-system

I think i read somewhere one time that they were working with ripple to develop a safe and secure transfer system with cryptos but that might have burned out. I knew that they wouldn't stop though, they realize that cryptos are the future and they want to get ahead of the game before they get left behind and I do not blame them for it.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I think i read somewhere one time that they were working with ripple to develop a safe and secure transfer system with cryptos but that might have burned out.
That's what I've heard of too but we have to wait for their final announcement on what crypto will they use for their service. It's also interesting that they are only adopting and use the technology.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

Could've been CNN for more legitimacy.  Grin But it was CCN.

Let us say that happens.
Why?
They are losing customers because of the crypto currency thing.
Why?
They are too greedy with their transsction fees.
Paying $6 for just a $400 transaction. What the hell! Before people think they are the best but eyes are opened now and their customers are looking for another option.

They might really look into the blockchain technology.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

This is a very convenient money transfer service. I used to transfer money to my relatives, but they are now involved in crypto, which shows that the crypto market is getting closer and closer more users

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

As long as there would be no news posted in their website then i would no longer believe such news posted in any social media sites or any news agency, a lot of fake news scattering everywhere, trying to believe the people. Anyway, i would be happy to review and ask on their site regarding this news agency if this legit or not. Lets be more careful and be selective. Lets spread the facts.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

if they will stop the blame and join it will be a great idea because sending money via banks is somehow outdated.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Great news! Increasingly, there are attempts to legalize cryptocurrencies.
So Western Union did not stay away. And this is a world name. WU is known and used all over the world.
The more such news, the more people will learn about cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: