Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 05:44:14 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 38k twitter account 4 sale/ 99% audit/ celeb ROSEANNE follows me!! Want $45  (Read 116 times)
Damievande

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

Hi, I came back here because I have a few accounts to sell, haven't been iin awhile, I knew I had a account here and didn't wanna open a brand new one so I had to retrieve password and all that.

So for those looking for a Twitter account 100% real here is some info.  Pm me for further info or questions or screenshots logged in etc.

99% audit in this account.
Real followers I have gained over the past few years.

I have ROSEANNE as a follower...you all know her right?

Also James woods a former actor, many know.

A few others Michael Flynn the guy that trump picked to be national security advisor but had to quit because he lied.

A few more lesser known like dinesh d'souza.

I think this account is worth a lot more then I am asking, but I wanna get off Twitter, to many rude people.

So help me get off Twitter!!! Smiley

I want $45 for this account but am negotiable!

For noobs, if you buy this, you will send BTC first or at least half first.  Same goes for people with bad trust.

If you have a super clean history good trust I may send info first.

It'll be a case by case basis I suppose.

Pm me if u are interested, serious buyers ONLY
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elsie34

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

I have ROSEANNE as a follower...you all know her right?

Lol. Who the heck is roseanne? I thought it was a filipino name . also , i did not know all of the people that you mentioned above.

by the way , can you give me links to your twitter account? I need to check it and i will give honest feedback about it.
Damievande

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

These people are American celebs

Roseanne is pretty big...

And I'm not looking for feedback lol,. Looking for buyers.

I'll pm you
Damievande

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

Lol, the 3 people that PMed me about this are very rude.

I guess they can't read because I did say and emphasize

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Rapidgator

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

This user's email address was changed recently.

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Damievande

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

This user's email address was changed recently.

Is there a reason you replied with this?
Are we not allowed to change our email address? After having not having been on our account in awhile? I didn't remember my password either, should I have opened a new account so I had multiple accounts(like you seem to know all about that lol)  and risk a ban?  Boy you are stupid.
I like how this moron posts this, like nobody else can see this for themselves..haha great job detective.  You are close to your Jr G man badge.

Nice try but that is the very first thing I explained, ya little hall monitor wanna be. Go sit down before this mama spanks you.

Lol, this little boy must be mad he is probably broke and has no assets, so he tries to discredit other's from making money.  Nice trust. Go clean your room little guy. We're I am from we call you guys brokies haha and by the look of your trust SCAMMERS.

RAPIDGATORS TRUST lol
http://i65.tinypic.com/oad7gj.png
kyteguyvn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

Notice, don't buy any from this guy. He scammed me, I sent BTC first and after I sent he didn't reply info as promise and asked me sent the rest.
This is Proof of scam
http://i64.tinypic.com/2148nch.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/b49p3o.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/2yl0aic.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/29x7kie.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/65ox.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.