Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short-term or long-term investment?  (Read 853 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

You have a rather small amount that you want to invest, so in my opinion investments in such projects as cardano are not a very reasonable kind of investment because the profit will be rather small. If you want to increase your potential profit, it is better to deal with projects whose capitalization is several times smaller.
It seems to me that the ratio of the number of coins and the capitalization of the project should play an important role in choosing a project for investment. K The fact is that the price of the token greatly influences the overall form of capitalization, since the owner is not only investors.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

Both type of investment is profitable if you have some knowledge of this market. I always prefer long or mid term investment. In this type of investment you dont have to put much time and if you pick some good coins then you have less risk factor. In my  opinion if you are in short term investment and if you pick good coins you still may have to pick some loss. The reason behind this short term profit is only make by the news or by the people or by the hype. So if you dont have that much knowledge about trading its better to do some long term investment. And  the next topic cardano is a good coin you can make both type of profit from them But cardano have a huge potential in longterm investment. You can start with 10-20% from your portfolio to play with trading. But its highly risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:56:41 PM

You have a rather small amount that you want to invest, so in my opinion investments in such projects as cardano are not a very reasonable kind of investment because the profit will be rather small. If you want to increase your potential profit, it is better to deal with projects whose capitalization is several times smaller.
It seems to me that the ratio of the number of coins and the capitalization of the project should play an important role in choosing a project for investment. K The fact is that the price of the token greatly influences the overall form of capitalization, since the owner is not only investors.
It seems to me that in this regard it is very difficult to undertake something, since developers who really work qualitatively on their project, in any case will invest their money.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:09:23 PM

Cardano is a well-known project, but if your investment is only $ 2000 and you plan to invest in Cardano, then you should know that the maximum amount of profit that you can receive during this year may be very small, and it's can be not suitable for you. Therefore, perhaps you better look for some other coins.

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:57:52 PM

if I am better long-term investment because seeing the current market trends is not possible to get a profit if making a short-term investment. besides cardano you have to invest in ethereum and also for the long term bitcoin will certainly lead.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:09:40 PM

I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.

Of course long term investments will bring much higher reward in relation to short or middle term. The main question is do you have enough patience and good exit strategy to make long term investments?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:53:49 PM

I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.

Of course long term investments will bring much higher reward in relation to short or middle term. The main question is do you have enough patience and good exit strategy to make long term investments?
But part of the funds can be invested in the long-term and the rest to use for short-term transactions, I think this strategy will be safe for the crypto market

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:28:47 PM

I think that at the moment it is necessary to choose a long-term investment. You can of course start trading, but there is no steady rise or fall now, and most of the big coins have turned into stable coins Grin

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:35:51 PM

That's a very difficult questions to answer nowadays mate, we can't be certain how long we can have patience at this very down market. Deciding to have long term investments is a good strategy to make, but only for those who have huge funds in their savings. Unlike for those people who only lived their lives through trading income, I don't think it will provide them daily sustainable income to supoort their families. It needs serious reviews before choosing long term investments, or maybe just have a halfway options to invest 50% of the assets you have to avoid worries.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:57:48 PM

Seeing the market is currently experiencing a sharp decline, I think it's better for long-term investments. because of our current advantages, we certainly can't get that much. so the current situation does not allow us to gain more profit.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:17:42 AM

I prefer to invest long term. Because we don't need to work every day to buy and sell our altcoins. We only need to buy and hold a few years, and when we find the right moment we will sell the bitcoin or altcoin that we have. So I prefer long-term investment, but short-term investment is also needed to make a profit every day even though it's small.

Yes, but you have to choose coin with good prospects for the long term. And you also have to look at the latest price from time to time, it's impossible for you to leave money without seeing progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: