Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has created the the perfect storm: Bulls!  (Read 1084 times)
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

Nowadays, there are quite a lot of people who know how fast. It is possible that in the future the whole economy will depend on bitcoin. They generate quick and high incomes in a short time. That's why they created a storm for the market
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

Currently the bitcoin is ruling the crypto market. More and more people are being interested rapidly for investing and trading bitcoin.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

bears will be destroyed, bleeding and will also be buried in a crate. I think that the pump factor will come quickly, faster than the wind. and change the market conditions become more stable.

bitcoin is not a stable coin, but bitcoin has an important role to make the market stabilize again.

goodbye bearish market and welcome to bullish.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

bitcoin will rise slowly this year, because of my assumption that bears will dominate the crypto market this year. so by the end of this year bitcoin will be hard to step to 20K again.

bullish will come on slowly. and we are locked by bear, hold and patience to be our choice today.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

bears will be destroyed, bleeding and will also be buried in a crate. I think that the pump factor will come quickly, faster than the wind. and change the market conditions become more stable.

bitcoin is not a stable coin, but bitcoin has an important role to make the market stabilize again.

Good on you: Optimism!
thamas_22

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

We all know about bitcoin and we also wants to invest on this project. Its true bictcoin price is high but if you buy this coin you can earn lots of profit. Because day by day its demand increasing and that’s why its price also increasing.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

It appears now that it will take a miracle to have the bitcoin do a bullish run as everywhere looks dry and with no hope of a bullish run. Most have lost hope and some have soldout on a real loss just to recoup some of their losses. It looks so much like real confusion.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

Well, it is not as you wish the market could go anywhere at any time but it must take a concious effort from all of us to keep buying and possibly holding for a descent amount of time while trying to bring down the FUD's in our own individual ways among the bitcoin communities.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

based on your post history you are basically doing the same thing as the FUDsters but in the opposite direction and it is just as pointless as them repeating "bitcoin is dead" if you ask me! the effects will only be on some brainless newbies but they don't have any effect on the market. the price in the market moves on its own accord.

but yeah, bitcoin is on the rise. it is not a bull run by any means and it will take some time for it to turn into a bull run, initially the first resistance at $7k needs to be broken and some fears need to exit.

Chinese money is coming into Bitcoin for this reason:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-years-selloff-in-chinese-markets-isnt-like-2015-it-looks-worse-1530869403

Your lucky I share info with you after your bad comment!

The above is a theory of mine.

In addition the chances of an ETF approval is high!

just because Chinese stock market is not doing well and they are dumping it doesn't mean they will magically switch to bitcoin and start buying that. there are still restrictions for regular investors to do that, so they have to do OTC trading which is not the favorite thing for everyone and even if they do it ,it won't affect the price because it is off the market.

same with ETFs, it will surely be a big hype but that is not the reason for bitcoin price rises. hypes are only short term. the real rise of bitcoin is with more adoption and that is a slow process. right now the price is rising mainly because of the strong buy support that it had at $6k (the bottom) and the fact that we have already had enough bear market for this round.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

based on your post history you are basically doing the same thing as the FUDsters but in the opposite direction and it is just as pointless as them repeating "bitcoin is dead" if you ask me! the effects will only be on some brainless newbies but they don't have any effect on the market. the price in the market moves on its own accord.

but yeah, bitcoin is on the rise. it is not a bull run by any means and it will take some time for it to turn into a bull run, initially the first resistance at $7k needs to be broken and some fears need to exit.

Chinese money is coming into Bitcoin for this reason:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/this-years-selloff-in-chinese-markets-isnt-like-2015-it-looks-worse-1530869403

Your lucky I share info with you after your bad comment!

The above is a theory of mine.

In addition the chances of an ETF approval is high!

just because Chinese stock market is not doing well and they are dumping it doesn't mean they will magically switch to bitcoin and start buying that. there are still restrictions for regular investors to do that, so they have to do OTC trading which is not the favorite thing for everyone and even if they do it ,it won't affect the price because it is off the market.

same with ETFs, it will surely be a big hype but that is not the reason for bitcoin price rises. hypes are only short term. the real rise of bitcoin is with more adoption and that is a slow process. right now the price is rising mainly because of the strong buy support that it had at $6k (the bottom) and the fact that we have already had enough bear market for this round.

The Chinese did it in the past: Bought Bitcoin when the Chinese economy was not looking good: Do your research!
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Mainly in market there are lots of facilities are there also btc is the best crypto currency among the all currency based on this btc still holding their 1st positions yes based on market they are doing many things bull run may increase the price based on this hope for the best.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

That's an interesting post. Yes, the bear market is coming to an end. Soon, the price of cryptocurrencies will start rising again.
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

The market has been in a dip for quite a while. Even now, it is too early to say if the market is going for the bull run or not. It might be heading towards that direction, but then again, it will be a slow process initially. We need to be patient.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

The downtrend is a sucker punch: The Bears will be crucified!
Multiple big pumps incoming to crush the Bear Bitches: No mercy: Opinion
If you think for 5 minutes the big players such as miners are going to tolerate Bear bitches you are a fool!
Chinese Miners have unlimited capital to take care of schoolboy bear bitches that leverage their positions. These fools will be wiped out. Long live the Spartans!

Live and learn bitches!

Hell is coming for the BEARS!

The bears are now entering the killing field: Join them and be slayed!

Money talks BS walks: Skin on the table!

no. your prediction did not came true how you can see for yourself.
If you would look at the market with more financial knowledge than emotion, you would see that there is still no new finances going in market.
There is no solid news about BTC ETFs which could be one of the rare positive catalysist in this market.

I wans not fooled by this miny bull run, it was too obvious that it will be wiped out.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
hodl_news

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:30:22 PM

Funny post, but the essence is right. Large players will not allow bears to dominate the crypto currency market for a long time, so soon the bulls will take the initiative and conquer the market.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

If you think for 5 minutes the big players such as miners are going to tolerate Bear bitches you are a fool!
Chinese Miners have unlimited capital to take care of schoolboy bear bitches that leverage their positions. These fools will be wiped out. Long live the Spartans!

Live and learn bitches!

I'm very bullish on bitcoin, especially in a long run. Little short term dips don't really bother me when I know what a gamechanger whole bitcoin and blockchain really are. Let the dusters do their job, we don't care
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

I really doubt that we are going to see a bullrun in here during the next few months, maybe we are going to see good numbers sooner or later but i really doubt that it is going to be as soon as everyone thinks that it will be on this forum.

Hello!
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

In some way you can say Bitcoin has bring a minute revoulution to some extent. It need more time to reach at good position at international level. In a next four to five years their is a possibilty of increase in number of user of Bitcoin. Almost everyone is interested in this currency.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Live and learn bitches!

Perhaps but I would still remain patient on this. I think bitcoin will continue to move sideways for some time before we see another huge bullrun.
Zulema3382

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Bitcoin is not a stable currency, but bitcoin has an important role to play in stabilizing the market. Bitcoin will increase slowly this year, because of my assumption that bears will dominate the cryptographic market this year. Growth will come slowly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: