Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX price prediction  (Read 177 times)
mari12

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:34 PM

It's relatively impossible to give accurate predictions these days with the recent trend in the market. However, Tron seem to be a very promising coin and the people behind it are doing quite a lot to keep the coin in the market for a long time. People just need to believe in the coin and give it a chance, I see it skyrocketing to $1 or more soon.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

I would like to know you guys' idea about price of TRX at next market up ? I have a plan to buy some TRX and ADA coins, I think that will be a good decision. As you think what are the other coins which have a lower price at the moment but the price will increase in future rapidly? Thank you..!
I oppose these 2 altcoins because they have inadequate capitalization: 2.3 and 3.6 billion dollars. I just do not see their potential in the market. I'd rather buy waves, stratis, neo, because they already have a own working product.
You may be right, but personally I think ADA is a good coin that will grow fast. In addition, the coins listed to you are already quite large and widely known, their growth is unlikely to be so strong.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

The prospects for e TRON are very good. Entertainment, in particular digital, are very popular around the world, so that the founders of the tron platform are moving in the right direction. Its main investors are the Chinese, which means a special demand will be in the Chinese market, one of the largest entertainment centers.
This does not mean THAT the tron founders do not plan to expand their presence in other markets. Recently, their site has received support for English and a little bit transformed. Given that TRON is a very speculative token, it is best to buy for a short period of time, and sell when the price rises by a certain percentage.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

I think TRX is a good coin. It will grow in the days to come given its team, and purpose. Moreover, the reports of a merge between TRX and cardano will give it more strength. It will also help increase its prices. Now it sits at over $ 0.03 per coin, it is projected to hit $ 0.30 in two months or so. So I suggest investing in it.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

If you buy a lot of TRX coins you may be able to earn more profits but have a risk of loss, and if you choose ADA the coin is likely the price will jump up to bring a profit opportunity. TRX coin prices are very small $ 0.1 range if the coin rises and jumps you might make a big profit, but note for some market and TRX price analysis is good or not. You should look at another coin, maybe you will find your choice but my choice is CREDITS coin.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

I think TRX is a good coin. It will grow in the days to come given its team, and purpose. Moreover, the reports of a merge between TRX and cardano will give it more strength. It will also help increase its prices. Now it sits at over $ 0.03 per coin, it is projected to hit $ 0.30 in two months or so. So I suggest investing in it.

merge between TRX and cardano? what is it? I never know , TRX and Cardano projects merging?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

If you buy a lot of TRX coins you may be able to earn more profits but have a risk of loss, and if you choose ADA the coin is likely the price will jump up to bring a profit opportunity. TRX coin prices are very small $ 0.1 range if the coin rises and jumps you might make a big profit, but note for some market and TRX price analysis is good or not. You should look at another coin, maybe you will find your choice but my choice is CREDITS coin.

Yeah, I admit there is a risk investing in TRX. Cardano is more reliable compared to TRX. I give priority to Cardano always. Let me check Credits Coin. just heard about it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: