Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition  (Read 3357 times)
talenah kotang

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

It is time people should know that cryptocurrency produces and can help our economy, in my area people do not believe about cryptocurrency but they realize after I give proof of my income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azizfikri2

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Yeah cryptocurrency can change the financial condition, for me cryptocurrency change my financial condition though little change but I always be grateful but another people don't believe cryptocurrency can change financial condition because they're don't try but always talk more that they're not believe.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

waow , im happy to hear that , me also want try to get income from this crypto world much hope on this crypto world and i hope i can get it with good thing
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

The encrypted world helps me a lot, although it hasn't helped me improve my financial situation, but I've learned a great deal here.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

We almost have the same story and it is amazing to look back in time in how bitcoin has changed our lives. I was also having a hard time and bad experience with my previous job when bitcoin came and change everything. Things got better and my financial status also became better than before.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

Yes, crypto-currencies can affect your life both ways. Have you ever invest in ICO projects? I am passionate about this niche and willing to invest in this project. This is very interesting upcoming ICO.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
Yes I am just like you a few years ago but our difference is that I don't have anything in that time. I am just borrowing my cousins laptop and then games only then I found that one of my friend actually having his money in cryptocurrency so that's why I started and it also change my life after that Smiley
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

now everyone is feeling positive towards cryptocurrency market that it can change the financial situation it is good for crypto currency market
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

Me i already believe bitcoin can change financial problem. Especially to those people who doesnt enough salary to get they want. Because of low salary pay
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

That was very inspiring, Bitcoin and other crypto change my life also in many ways because before I always waste my time in social media and online games but when my friend introduce bitcoin to me I learned a lot and I know that my life has a directions now, I'm glad that bitcoin came into my life.
Now you are on the right track. You will earn huge money if you continue in this sector for some time. Although the price of bitcoin is volatile and not stable but on the whole it is increasing day by day and in the near future you will be happy with your investment. I don’t think that there is any other business in the world that can give you such a big profit.
jmvzlfyg

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

As long as the effort, I believe that a lot of people can do, this is a very good industry, and now there are many opportunities to join.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Yeah I also think that crypto may change the financial condition. Because crypto is updating day by day and many people are now investing in crypto. So it may change the people's financial condition.

ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Well,I do not know what you have seen so far in cryptocurrency but we all have the testimonies about the goodness of cryptocurrency. This industry can turn your financial situation around in no time .This is a great industry that can make things happen in a matter of seconds.Cryptocurrency is a great area to be.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

congratulations, there is something to be proud of. and even more joy probably delivers something that could earn in a falling market. any secrets?)
There are no secrets when it comes to earning money in this or any other market, the only option you have is to work hard in order to reach your goals, many people say they are willing to work hard for their goals but for every 10 persons that I have heard saying that to me only one of those people actually did something to accomplish his dreams, so if you want to make money in this market you need to work hard and never surrender no matter what.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

Yes it is very true. Financial condition of an average person is they dont have a big salary every month. It's just a normal amount of salary. I may say that I am like that, dont have a huge amount of salary, just normal amount. Then my friend told me that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin can change my financial condition. Because I can make money and who knows, it might larger than my job salary. I am very happy that I am using bitcoin because I promise, it helps me a lot. And so do you.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

congratulations, there is something to be proud of. and even more joy probably delivers something that could earn in a falling market. any secrets?)
There are no secrets when it comes to earning money in this or any other market, the only option you have is to work hard in order to reach your goals, many people say they are willing to work hard for their goals but for every 10 persons that I have heard saying that to me only one of those people actually did something to accomplish his dreams, so if you want to make money in this market you need to work hard and never surrender no matter what.

Well it's not just about working hard but working smart. If you think about it, in crypto, working smart will take you further, probably in most things you do in the the digital world. And it can change your financial condition if you're smart enough to know how to take advantage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:38 AM

Yes, I also believe that crypto currencies can change our financial condition. I have experienced a shortage in my household needs but after I work on crypto currency then my finance becomes better, I am very grateful because crypto currency is very helpful to my family.

ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Yeah of course bitcoin can change your life and you can earn a lot of money from your bitcoin investment. I think it is the only way of making money without doing anything. Just hold bitcoin for some time and when the price grows up, sell your coins for higher price and collect your profit. No doubt there are many risks in bitcoin investment but for earning big profits you will have to take some risks too.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

Yes, I also believe that crypto currencies can change our financial condition. I have experienced a shortage in my household needs but after I work on crypto currency then my finance becomes better, I am very grateful because crypto currency is very helpful to my family.
Yeah, me too, past I was very hard to get the money because my financial situation is very bad,
but once I get to know crypto world my economy finance starting be better. 
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

crypto currency has proven to have helped the economy of its users, after I got to know and join crypto my finances got better and I could help others so that I felt my life became more meaningful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: