Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition  (Read 3349 times)
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

Yes, the crypto currency has such property, as to increase the capital. This is very positive, in terms of the investor. And this sphere of activity is really perspective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

Of course from the beginning I knew cryptocurrency. This will definitely change your finances slowly. Your finances will get better and become more organized. So if you want to work hard then you will be able to improve your finances and be even better.
- If time goes back a few years ago, cryptocurrency is really slowly improving the economic condition of so many people, especially people who trust and endlessly endeavor with it because at that time, all the fields that make money around cryptocurrency are still very new, few people do. But with the development as now, small land and people have crowded, it is no longer a fertile place where we can exploit profits, with the early generations, it was an economic change but with the generation behind, it really is a fight very hard and tiring to survive
I will not talk about all the digital coins because there are only few ones that have really improved financial status of people and saved them from crisis. Bitcoin has remain the best one since the beginning. In altcoins, ethereum is at top but nowhere near bitcoin in producing profits. Right Digital coins are the way of becoming rich with ease and simplicity.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
This is great, because we are having 1000 testimonies of that cryptocurrency has changed people's lives even if we're not in the best condition right now I believe the cryptocurrency is still the case.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

Not only are you helped by cryptocurrency. I was also helped and my financial condition improved with cryptocurrency. I have become more confident in cryptocurrency now. Because with this I am able to meet my daily needs and pay all bills.
There should be no doubt that Bitcoin and few other cryptocurrencies are improving financial conditions of a person and any person who use it properly without asking any mistake by following the market rules and principles. Countries are also using the Bitcoin and making fine contribution to their economies and that is more from Bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

The first time I contacted and inquired about the Cryptocurrency market, I did not believe in it and thought there might be a scam. Digital money is not a form of material like cash. But after studying and participating in the test, up to now I have started to earn a certain amount of money to stabilize my personal finances. The problem is that you have to have faith, hard work and a little luck in the Crypto market. I have had, and I share my beliefs for readers of this information.
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Even though in the midst of challenges and difficulties there are opportunities that are hard to come by because they are afraid of being conquered because we must prepare ourselves to face this challenge. I myself believe that crypto can change my financial condition and bitcoin is the future currency.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Smart people immediately realized that you can earn on bitcoin
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Yes, the bitcoin has changed the financial situation of many people.That's good.People deserve a normal life
Yes bitcoin have potential to change your financial aspect to become better and successful. This is the reason why so many people are interested to join in bitcoin. By joining in investing in bitcoin cause joining here gives you high profit and give you chance to change your life and economy and give you brigter future .

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

blockchain and cryptocurrencies both have opened up new financial hope for many underdeveloping country and it will create more millionaire and more jobs in the coming days
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Cryptocurrency, to all of us, gives a lot of opportunities. One such opportunity is to earn more money. And that is great.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Yes it is not impossible to happen. There are many people here with different stories about how their financial status turn into much better status. It seems that you're not a bounty hunter because you're not even a junior and you're not wearing aany signature. Then what do you do to earn that 800 to 1500 dollars per month ?

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

It is much easier to believe in Bitcoin while you are already experiencing the advantages of it, just imagine how hard is for a government to believe that bitcoin is positive and useful for them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

yes you are right cryptocurrency can change the financial condition that you have from the initial one do not have a lot of money now already have a lot of money from cryptocurrency and all possibilities can occur in cryptocurrency.
Absolutely, bitcoin is a huge help for me because it provides my important needs especially in financial. Before i cant manage to buy a new phone, but right now i can buy a smartphone. Investing in bitcoin is really a life changing.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

yes you are right cryptocurrency can change the financial condition that you have from the initial one do not have a lot of money now already have a lot of money from cryptocurrency and all possibilities can occur in cryptocurrency.
Absolutely, bitcoin is a huge help for me because it provides my important needs especially in financial. Before i cant manage to buy a new phone, but right now i can buy a smartphone. Investing in bitcoin is really a life changing.
as well as me, since i know bitcoin i can give more charity, so that it can help others who are lacking. besides that i can make my parents happy by buying them gold, which is certainly my parents' investment

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

It really does especially if you make this as ypur career just like what mt friend does. Because at first we just both join in some campaigns as a participant as a bounty hunter or translator then as he save all those money he gain in those campaign he started doing trading and that really keeps his money growing and he us lucky in that thing unfortunately i cannot manage those things
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Congratulations because your financial condition has improved. By the way are you trading? or do you join the bounty program?

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

It's really true and I believe in the saying when you have more patients to wait your going to receive much more than you expect. Cryptocurrency will really change my financially conditions, because I have much more faith to receive and received it again.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Before my friend introduce me about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I also don't have any good source of income and i only ask my parents for money, so i could pay the things that i need.  That is why i am thankful that i knew about bitcoin because it really helps me a lot since i started used it as an income.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Nice to hear that good situation if yours mate,hope i can be like yours someday to.earn a big profit for my financial freedom also eapecially in terms of needs of our families.,being here in crypto usually anyone gets too lucky here and thankful that in this new way of earning money is only search in crypto.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

With cryptocurrency, you CAN acquire those things that you have dreamed of. But it's better if you start a business with that money you have earned or maybe invest on other things. I believe that crypto has a future but if in case worst comes to worst, you have a backup plan. Don't just get stuck at cryptocurrency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: