Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market tactics  (Read 1882 times)
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Most backers are considering having less of a position on delicate situations except  for a simple opportunity shows up, such as some ICO.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:36:21 AM

The best thing to do now is to hold the coin in wallets now and also to invest in other cryptocurrency in other to make more money because the market price will increase very soon.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks
well, your desicion is aimed to save your money, so be sure to trust your own intuition. i wonder if the markets stop falling significantly ever, it's bad for the nerves Grin

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
untilshok

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

I rather keep my token and be a long-term investor. Its more secure and not stressful when you invest this way.
yurlik1964

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

Best of all just hodl. This is important and in the long run much more. It is very difficult to choose a project for investment, but it is important to choose a pair of projects and simply invest in them for absenteeism. If the projects are really of high quality, you can earn by investing in such projects in the long run

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

noup...holding in an obvious bear market is just plain wrong

switch your coins into stable coins (Tether, TUSD) and buy back your coins on massive discounts

or start shorting on bitmex

That is the usual step they do to keep their funds as is even with the inflation. Its the timing and price that you have to consider whether its till going to make you profit if you move your money to USDT and again the timing of when to buy back. Its a lot easy if you have good amount of capital than just have some coins below $3K. Having more like $10k might give you a good chance after you consider the transaction fee.

phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

Today, i look chart btc and i happy because BTC chart move going up. I am sure that at this time altcoins will fall and next day will rise following their parent, BTC.  Cool Cool Cool Cool
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Keep enough patience and I believe that you will eventually be profitable. The price of bitcoin has started to rise by 10% in recent days. I think this is a very good news. I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so you should continue to insist.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

I don't think there is any good strategy for investing in the encryption market. When the market falls, we don't want to sell our cryptocurrency. Or wait for the price to be lower when investing. Then hold them for a long time. Waiting for the recovery of the market.
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Everyone has their own strategy. For me, long-term holding is the best strategy. First of all, you need to judge the timing of the purchase. The bear market is a good time to buy. Secondly, you have to think about when to sell. This is enough. Time to play, go travel
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

to protect the capital let me not lose it is good to hold, but if suddenly there is a necessity then better sold, because in the world of crypto there is always a risk to be in the responsibility.
that is why if you want to invest in crypto at least our capital is more than for the necessities of life. it for the necessities of life is still less then it is better not to go buy it because it will make you dizzy
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

At present, this market is still at a low point, so what we need to do is to continue to hold our cryptocurrency and maintain enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, and eventually you will be able to make a profit. Bitcoin has started to rise in recent days, and I believe the bull market is coming soon.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

noup...holding in an obvious bear market is just plain wrong

switch your coins into stable coins (Tether, TUSD) and buy back your coins on massive discounts

or start shorting on bitmex

That is the usual step they do to keep their funds as is even with the inflation. Its the timing and price that you have to consider whether its till going to make you profit if you move your money to USDT and again the timing of when to buy back. Its a lot easy if you have good amount of capital than just have some coins below $3K. Having more like $10k might give you a good chance after you consider the transaction fee.
on the market, it is necessary to use tactics to earn substantial profits. to create a considerable profit requires a good tactic to make big profits and make it the ultimate coin to be proud of in the future. so very is able to make it an experiment to make a profit source solution.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Hi all,

The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.

Thanks

Just relax, the market is just starting to recover from the last fall this 2018 as of the moment the price of Bitcoin is around 8000$ and it is getting its momentum. I gained a lot of profit from its last fall because I have invested in between 5,600$-6,400$, it's just a matter of buying and selling coins at the right time.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I keep on believing in the digital money, at some point or another, the cash will meet desires, and I will offer it, maybe this year.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Now there is growth, if you know how to conduct trades, you can earn a bull trend. If you do not know how that hold is always available to everyone.
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

Yes, the market is still at a low point, so we should maintain enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency, because the current market price is very difficult, which is not a good time to sell cryptocurrency.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

It would be better to mention when holding for a long-term investment. I think that the best tactic on the falling market - hold and wait.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Hi all,

Thanks
The market fell at that time I personally still think that this is still normal and I still hold it until now, if you do not want to lose, just do it as I did, still hold because I am sure the crypto market still has a great chance to recover, like what we see now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Hi all,

Thanks
Falling of market is just a normal happening here in crypto world. Yes you are right, the best thing to do when the price ia low is to hold it until the price rises back.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: