Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PTN (PentaNode) for 0.0002 NANO (Negotiable)(ESCROW possible)  (Read 191 times)
One-TimeOffer (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:15 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:20:55 PM by One-TimeOffer

Hello world!

I have a little more than 125k PentaNodes for sale.
Enough for 5 Diamond Tier Nodes; Diamond masternodes reward : 350 coins/block

Functional Specifications
-Max block size : 4 Mb
-Block Time : 60 seconds approx
-Blocks/Day : 1440
-Minimum Stake Age : 2 hours
-Coin maturity : 50 blocks
-Max Supply : 100,000,000 PTN
-Difficulty retarget : every block

Masternode Tiers;
  2500 PTN - Bronze masternodes reward : 20 coins/block.
  5000 PTN - Silver masternodes reward : 50 coins/block.
10000 PTN - Gold masternodes reward : 120 coins/block.
15000 PTN - Platinum masternodes reward : 200 coins/block.
25000 PTN - Diamond masternodes reward : 350 coins/block.

*Selling price is 0.0002 NANO per PentaNode - a small fraction of the price that it was sold for in ICO stage.
*The BULK Price for the whole balance is 22 NANO (over 3 NANO discount), which include enough PTN for;
- 5 Diamond Masternodes

Why I sell for NANO? Because there is no transaction fees for it and that gives us flexibility in our payment arrangement, depending on your choice. I do accept some other, well established coins as well.

***IF YOU PREFER TO PAY WITH SOME OTHER COIN, WE CAN MAKE THE DEAL WITH ALMOST ANY COIN!***

If you want to, we can use some escrow service, but since even escrows are not 100% trustworthy and both buyers and sellers can use them in scams, we can do the following to ensure neither one of us is getting scammed;

We can make the deal in small transactions, for example in 1000 PTN portions, to ensure that the whole agreed upon transaction will be completed honestly.
This way the risk of fraud is much smaller to anyone who conducts business with me, because committing a fraud for 0,2 NANO isn't worth it to any scammer.
For example, you send me 0.2 NANO, I send you 1000 PTN , after which you send me another 0,2 NANO and get another 1000 PTN.
I could only gain a maximum of 0,2 NANO by scamming anyone, which is inherently not worth to scam people for. A Honest business transaction is much more profitable comparatively.

The decision is yours, how you want the transaction to happen, as long as it is fair for both of us.

If you consider me trustworthy during the transactions, we can increase the per transaction amount to any number you feel comfortable with, but I'm all for mutually beneficial agreement on how we conduct our business and we can negotiate everything before we agree to anything.

NOTICE: Never conduct business with large sums with anyone you don't trust without an escrow or some other trustworthy 3rd party service!

- DO NOT buy more from me than you would be willing to loose if this was a scam! Always be careful who you choose to do business with, with or without a 3rd party.
- Create a new address for your self just for receiving the PentaNodes in our transaction and post this newly created PentaNode address openly to your reply on this thread, so anyone can check out if the transaction and bought amount stayed true to what we agreed upon in this thread. Making the addresses public and laying the transaction in public scrutiny like this lets everyone look for them self if this is a scam or not. Openly sharing your PTN address used in the transaction protects both of us from false accusations. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY IF YOU WISH REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

I wish it was simpler to try and stay anonymous and gaining trust at the same time,
but it will take some leaps of faith at first from people buying from me or from anyone else anonymously
or wanting me or some other forum user to be an escrow for them to conserve privacy. Without reputation, you must build one.

Please note, that your balances can be re-anonymized after the transaction, but our brief conduct will stay public.

When the payment for the agreed amount of PentaNodes is received, I will send the PentaNodes to the address you have provided for me.
The more transparent this process is, the more trustworthy it becomes, so I encourage you to send your PentaNode address as a reply to this thread,
so everyone can check that I sent the exact amount that we agreed upon.

You can still re-anonymize the PentaNode coins once the transaction is done to protect your privacy, so it is a win-win for both of us.

Here are some sites with information about the coin;

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PTN/
https://www.pentanode-crypto.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gugulethu0101

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Unlimited Private Google Drive Admin Accounts

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Hello world!

I have a little more than 100k Pentanodes for sale, since Graviex has disabled it's withdrawals and deposits currently.
Enough for 4 Diamond Tier Nodes; Diamond masternodes reward : 350 coins/block

Functional Specifications
-Max block size : 4 Mb
-Block Time : 60 seconds approx
-Blocks/Day : 1440
-Minimum Stake Age : 2 hours
-Coin maturity : 50 blocks
-Max Supply : 100,000,000 PTN
-Difficulty retarget : every block

Masternode Tiers;
  2500 PTN - Bronze masternodes reward : 20 coins/block.
  5000 PTN - Silver masternodes reward : 50 coins/block.
10000 PTN - Gold masternodes reward : 120 coins/block.
15000 PTN - Platinum masternodes reward : 200 coins/block.
25000 PTN - Diamond masternodes reward : 350 coins/block.

Here is the address I'll be sending them from and the exact balance that I currently have to sell;
http://blockchain.pentanode-crypto.com:3001/address/PgpasfPEiiGVWhSqRdioXb6Hrm81o61pFT

To verify that this truly is my real balance, I can send a one-time tiny amount to any address you wish.

Selling price is 0.00004 DASH or 0,01 USD per PentaNode - 1/100th to 1/40th of the price that it was sold for in ICO stage.

You can either answer to this thread with your PentaNode address and how much you would like to purchase or PM me.

Payments are to be made into this DASH address; XvTqiGT5LM39rs1LsdttrraCa3zAEzAZb9

When the payment for the agreed amount of PentaNodes is received, I will send the PentaNodes to the address you have provided for me.
The more transparent this process is, the more trustworthy it becomes, so I encourage you to send your PentaNode address as a reply to this thread,
so everyone can check that I sent the exact amount that we agreed upon.

You can still re-anonymize the PentaNode coins once the transaction is done to protect your privacy, so it is a win-win for both of us.

Here are some sites with information about the coin;

https://masternodes.online/currencies/PTN/
https://www.pentanode-crypto.com
don't be stupid, no one is sending you a single cent first, either use escrow or send first or f*#k, we've had enought of you idiotic scammers ruining this forum, all we see are idiots trying to make a quick buck and run off instead of making dicent threads with real trades.

$400   x Domain name with 200 users
$2000 x Domain name with 90000 users
$3500 x Domain name with 10000 User Licenses Super Admin
One-TimeOffer (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:08:26 PM by One-TimeOffer

I know that there is a lot of scamsters here, but that doesn't mean I'm one of them just because I'm in-experienced in selling coins like this - scamming can go both ways in situations like this, as I don't know anything about escrow services, let alone what are trustworthy ones. You can think what you like, but it is my own reputation in line here. If people want to use escrow with their transaction with me, that is also fine but will take some time to determine what is a trustworthy one, no point in yelling me off as a scamster from the get go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: