Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OneRareCoin - Initial Announcment - First Proof Of Rarity Coin  (Read 3238 times)
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:15:17 AM

LOLOL this is either scamcoin or shitcoin...or both. Get out of here scrub.

No! No!! NO!!!!! We're all just too stupid to understand! Thats what the dev told me in the other thread!
"You just don't understand Proof Of Rarity (POR) protocol it's very complex and not imbecile friendly."

lol Roll Eyes

Everyone talks about how they missed past trains BTC,LTC,DOGE well heres the biggest train yet ORC OneRareCoin. Do you want to miss this train to or grab the Crypto World with your hands get in on the ground floor of the next great thing Do you want to be telling your grandkids in 30 years that you chose not to get in on ORC and that's why they don't live in a palace with a spaceship as a car? I didn't think so keep your eyes pealed to get in on the next big thing.

OneRareCoin: buy it and one day you'll own a spaceship.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:16:36 AM

No! No!! NO!!!!! We're all just too stupid to understand! Thats what the dev told me in the other thread!
"You just don't understand Proof Of Rarity (POR) protocol it's very complex and not imbecile friendly."

lol Roll Eyes

Everyone talks about how they missed past trains BTC,LTC,DOGE well heres the biggest train yet ORC OneRareCoin. Do you want to miss this train to or grab the Crypto World with your hands get in on the ground floor of the next great thing Do you want to be telling your grandkids in 30 years that you chose not to get in on ORC and that's why they don't live in a palace with a spaceship as a car? I didn't think so keep your eyes pealed to get in on the next big thing.

I wish bitcointalk had an emoticon to show how hard I'm laughing right now.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:17:18 AM

lol Roll Eyes

Gold, pure gold. Megalomaniac dev, delusions of space palaces. In for the hilarity.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:20:32 AM

lol Roll Eyes

The motto of Google is invest, invest, invest.

The motto of Scammers is collect, collect, collect.

Just saying....

On the other side of the story, if 1 BTC reach $1million each, you will tell your kids... darn it if i just did not get scammed in IPO i could have $1 million dollars now.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:25:54 AM

lol Roll Eyes

I'm laughing right with you buddy. All the way to my palace.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
onerarecoin (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:32:37 AM

lol Roll Eyes

I'm sorry if I offended you in my previous statement but want to  know why why you should believe in this coin? because you find it so funny and are laughing at it that is because you can not even imagine how big this coin will be. Scientists have undergone experiments that show that laughter was created years ago through a nervous response to fear = someone laughter is induced by laughter in fear. You fear what you do not understand and I do not mean this in a negative way or as an insult. You can not understand the magnitude of OneRareCoin because it's bigger then you it's bigger then all of is. But each of us can get a piece and that's what I'm trying to help you with to help you get your piece of the pie that yes will be worth a spaceship it will be worth a palace but you have to believe. Their was once a man that believed. And if you don't believe that I have two words for you.

~Albert Einstein
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:39:19 AM

translation: scamcoin
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

IPO for a clonecoin? LMAO
Also, everyone seems to have forgotten Onecoin...

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:41:43 AM

lol Roll Eyes

Want more palaces?!?!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457541.0

onerarecoin (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:05:13 AM

lol Roll Eyes

Want more palaces?!?!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457541.0

I'm sorry if you were offended however I one day hope to steer you to the light so you see the power of ORC. Heres my official apology to all those offended: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457553.new#news
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:13:31 AM

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:14:02 AM

much innovation Shocked
cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:34:48 AM

can I get a space palace to?
blueangel01

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:40:15 AM

can I get a space palace to?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457541.new#new

You better sign up here

passionsurf

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:25:07 AM

There will be two many 0's when trying to compare to BTC price. And I hate the thought of putting all my hash power toward the making of 0.00000000000001 coins in 24 hours.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:14:49 AM

lol Roll Eyes

This guy can't be for real.
Reading that, I imagine the dev looks like this:

Come on guys! You don't want to be telling your grandkids in 30 years that they have to take the spacebus because you couldn't afford the payments on your spacecar and got evicted from your spaceapartment all because you missed out on OneRareCoin!

What a sleazy marketing tactic. Someone who wasn't scamming wouldn't rely on such methods.
They would just post their proof and let people decide how revolutionary it is.
This smells like levelcoin all over again. Except this time the scammer couldn't even come up with a new idea.
If you want some entertainment, look at the other thread he started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457477.new#new
blueangel01

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:13:55 AM

it is entertaining.

cryptopaths

Crypto Knight

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:39:34 PM

space palaces get your space palaces
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile