Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][FIX] FixedCoin - the first coin with price FIXED before coin startup  (Read 1561 times)
3yM (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:35:46 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 04:41:15 PM by 3yM

deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:37:22 AM

Are you in?

No
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

inb4 why fixed price?
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

Nonsense

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:51:10 AM

inb4 why fixed price?

two things:
1) Fiat people fear *Coins because of their high volatility
2) Real-market trading on crypto, witch have fixed price is more understandable
3 :-) If some government will make their own Coin it will be fixed price Coin. Why not to be the first?
3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:57:54 AM

Nonsense

I don't think so. You just look at *Coins as speculative tool, and does not look to it as payment tool. Payments with high volatility currency are almost impossible, legal markets forced to convert *Coin payments in fiat to make reporting and pay taxes
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:00:53 AM

I see your reasoning and it is an interesting coin but this will be a failed experiment because 99.9% of people in here are for profits and volatility and not here for a currency. I am a mixture of the two. I believe there will be a currency that is not extremely volatile but still nonetheless and is used by the general population.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
vlight

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:04:29 AM

The real price determined by the market will still exist, no matter how hard you will try to hide it by artificial fix Grin
3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:07:30 AM

I see your reasoning and it is an interesting coin but this will be a failed experiment because 99.9% of people in here are for profits and volatility and not here for a currency. I am a mixture of the two. I believe there will be a currency that is not extremely volatile but still nonetheless and is used by the general population.

it's very easy to make profit on this coin - just mine and sell :-) Difficulty may depends on Coin to Fiat withdraw queue length, for example. It depends.
northranger79510

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:09:46 AM

it's very easy to make profit on this coin - just mine and sell :-) Difficulty may depends on Coin to Fiat withdraw queue length, for example. It depends.

Hence, a pump and dump coin. People who can't mine what then? Buy? Even when they know price will be fixed and there will be non-existent volatility?

3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:16:00 AM

Hence, a pump and dump coin. People who can't mine what then? Buy? Even when they know price will be fixed and there will be non-existent volatility?

Why people buy WMZ? It's easy o use payment system. FixedCoin is the only coin, on witch you can speak about with any government. Think about it.
steeleminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:21:06 AM

I propose that max coins = 1.  No decimals/fractional coins.  100% premine. Then you can fix the price at whatever you like.

Let's vote...
northranger79510

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:21:16 AM

Why people buy WMZ? It's easy o use payment system. FixedCoin is the only coin, on witch you can speak about with any government. Think about it.

*which. And very true. I agree that this coin has the potential to be a great cryptocurrency. But that is all it will ever be. A currency. No profit for investors = no investors = dead coin. You have got to remember cryptocurrency is a very young world right now. You are treating it like the dollar or euro. Treating an infant like a grandpa = no no.

vlight

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:23:20 AM

*which. And very true. I agree that this coin has the potential to be a great cryptocurrency. But that is all it will ever be. A currency. No profit for investors = no investors = dead coin. You have got to remember cryptocurrency is a very young world right now. You are treating it like the dollar or euro. Treating an infant like a grandpa = no no.
nobody will care about the fixed price and will trade the coin in the "black market illegally" lol
votecoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:32:00 AM

If you need this coin, than vote for it here: 18J3UroiGHBAbdXBeMGaEfY5JuW2vP36CS BTC

Ahahahha! VOTECOIN! Everything is depends on voting!!! This will be rulez Coin!!! YYYEEEEEEE!!!! :-))))
votecoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:55:11 AM

If you need this coin, than vote for it here: 18J3UroiGHBAbdXBeMGaEfY5JuW2vP36CS BTC

Ahahahha! VOTECOIN! Everything is depends on voting!!! This will be rulez Coin!!! YYYEEEEEEE!!!! :-))))

VOTECOIN IS HERE!!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461204.0
3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:59:44 AM

VOTECOIN IS HERE!!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=461204.0

Very fun and clever! LOL!
3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:01:38 AM

nobody will care about the fixed price and will trade the coin in the "black market illegally" lol
why not to think about fixed price for week, month, I don't know...
3yM (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:03:14 AM

Why no investors? this is long investment, that's all...
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:19:34 AM

I propose that max coins = 1.  No decimals/fractional coins.  100% premine. Then you can fix the price at whatever you like.

Let's vote...

then why do I bother to vote? Huh
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:22:31 AM

Let's vote...

seconded
3yM (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 04:42:55 PM

That feeling, than invented Tether in 2014, but no one did not support you...
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: