Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 02:09:18 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE]ICO, DevOps, UNIX admin, Programmer, Designer, Manager. LOW-BUDGET help  (Read 36 times)
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Hey.

I would like to introduce my own services for ICO / cryptocurrency projects.

I am an experienced (10+ years) system administrator / engineer / programmer / designer, struggling to find a source of remote income in crypto industry.

I work for myself, that is why I set the low-budget price tag for my work. This means that even small projects with 0.5-1k$ budget can get access to professional help. I guarantee that being my client means responsible attitude to the tasks you entrust, as well as ultimate quality.

I can act like:
Backend developer;
Frontend developer;
System administrator / server management (Unix);
Designer (UI/UX concepts & wireframing only (no Photoshop or Illustrator skills) + analysis & advises regarding UX of different products - I will tell you how to make it better);

I will help you if you:
Want to make an ICO (any consulting and tech solutions, incl. smart contracts, dashboards, website, etc);
Want to setup a server and don't even know which VPS provider to choose or are under DDoS attack and don't know what to do;
Need professional Linux/Unix management;
Have a list of emails and need to make a email newsletter;
Had a security breach and don't know how to eliminate the consequences;
Need to install CMS / support desk / cryptocurrency exchange / anything;
Want to manage team work;
Any technical tasks &  issues.

I also can act as a product manager.
I can get in contact with good designers that can help with brand identity, find developers for specific tasks.

Do you want to make an android / iOS app? I will help you to manage this.
Do you want to make a cryptocurrency exchange? I will help you to manage this.

I can also give you professional advice - for example, email marketing, naming, tech support, website review. You can consult on any technical subjects, I am sure that with my 10+ years of experience on different subjects I will manage to help you.

Ready solution:
ICO dashboard. Setup on your server & consultations will cost you just 500$ or 1 ETH.
Its' features: accepting payments in 30+ cryptos, KYC, 2FA, Purchase history, Support tickets, Email letters, Social OAuth (Tw, Fb, Google), Affiliate program, Admin panel with a lot of stats and management functions. Bulletproof security - the source code have been verified and tested on several ICO - bugs fixed and no security breaches.

Dashboard technical support will cost you depending on workload, it can even be carried out for free, but will not exceed 0.5-2k$ for all period of your ICO.

Please feel free to contact me and discuss your task. I will at least give you my professional advice - it costs nothing for you.

Email: bitcointalk-engineer@protonmail.com
Telegram: @ICOTechSupport

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOTechSupport

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Up
ICOTechSupport