Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

Look at how it trades, just sit for a while and look at any of the tokens and you will immediately notice that there is not a trade but a Scam
This well-coordinated fraud, they invented a story about his not allowing the laws to fool people's brains

STOP ERC20 SCAMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

Look at how it trades, just sit for a while and look at any of the tokens and you will immediately notice that there is not a trade but a Scam
This well-coordinated fraud, they invented a story about his not allowing the laws to fool people's brains

This is how I see it also.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

I've signed up and submitted my documents for KYC in the beginning of May. Still waiting for account verification. I exchanged a couple of emails with their support but their responses seem strangely generic. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out...
You need to be patient and just wait, in the hope that very soon to cancel this procedure KYC. I don't see any other options.

Yeah, waiting is exactly what I'm going to do. If they enable trading - great. If not - no problem, there's plenty of exchanges out there that do mean business.

What are you going to do if they use your documentation to steal your identity? still no problem? This is THE problem and why we made this post. It's not really about the 0.1 BTC they charged.

You should fill out the police report that was posted on this thread earlier. Does someone have a link?

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

I've signed up and submitted my documents for KYC in the beginning of May. Still waiting for account verification. I exchanged a couple of emails with their support but their responses seem strangely generic. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out...
You need to be patient and just wait, in the hope that very soon to cancel this procedure KYC. I don't see any other options.

Yeah, waiting is exactly what I'm going to do. If they enable trading - great. If not - no problem, there's plenty of exchanges out there that do mean business.

What are you going to do if they use your documentation to steal your identity? still no problem? This is THE problem and why we made this post. It's not really about the 0.1 BTC they charged.

You should fill out the police report that was posted on this thread earlier. Does someone have a link?

Here's the link.

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Here's the link.

what it will give, not the fact that they are in Singapore, although maybe they're there, in my country, if I gave a passport photo this is not illegal, I don't know if it makes sense, why coinmarketcap looking to show their

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

Here's the link.

what it will give, not the fact that they are in Singapore, although maybe they're there, in my country, if I gave a passport photo this is not illegal, I don't know if it makes sense, why coinmarketcap looking to show their

If you google a bit you'll find the similar address from their page registered at various business registries/sites. Therefore it is possible that they have the address there, so it makes sense to inform the police. If anything, at least they will have a reason to check who is behind those addresses.  

The more people report the greater the chance that police will do something about it. Staying silent only helps the scammers.

Here a few entries from the web:

https://www.singaporedatabases.com/company/201706635G/financefirst-pte-ltd

https://opencorpdata.com/sg/201706635G

https://www.sgbizpro.com/companies/FINANCEFIRST_PTE._LTD.

alexkulbel

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

There is another thread about bitebtc scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592558.0

lets support it too  Grin
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

Also go to the profile of "bitebtc" then click on "Trust" and add your scam-report there.

Click on "Post new feedback". You will also find my feedback there.

You can also add the amount of BTC lost.

We have already pushed their trust level down to -2 (Warning: Trade with extreme caution! )

The more people add new entries the lower the Trust level will be and they won't be able to continue with the scam anymore.

Please, invest a few minutes to help the community!

miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Here's the link.

I don’t believe they are in Singapore, probably everything is fake
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

Here's the link.

I don’t believe they are in Singapore, probably everything is fake

Using wrong addresses is already a punishable act.
And just in case the given address belongs to some honest company, it would still be good to give a hint to the police.

TT2011

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Thank you for sharing this information. I have never heard about this BiteBTC exchange before. After listening to what you said, and plus the negative comments of BiteBTC in this thread. BiteBTC is in my blacklist already.
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 05:37:25 PM by vel12

Result URL: bitebtc.com
Load Time: 1 sec(s)
Tested on: 17 Aug 2018 08:15:46 PM
Check Website Availability  
Find Location Results: 17 Aug 2018 08:15:46 PM

Location information : bitebtc.com
Country Code-US
Country Name-United States
where's Singapore?I have tried many services-everywhere the answer comes from the US
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Country Code-US
where's Singapore?I have tried many services-everywhere the answer comes from the US

Anyone can register a web domain from any part of the world. I too have several web sites registered in the USA although I am from Germany.
Their domain registration data means nothing, but informing the local police that someone is using their country to execute a scam is ALWAYS of interest to the authorities. It's basically making THEM look like scammers although those people MIGHT be located somewhere else.

Also, police has simply more influence and tools to catch them than anyone else.

Therefore, it doesn't matter where those guys are located. What matters is that they are MISUSING name & reputation of a country (Singapore has a good reputation) to defraud people.

And THIS is always a reason for any local police authority to get active.

Therefore, please, report the scam to the Singaporean Police Authority.

vel12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 06:14:28 PM by vel12

Country Code-US

Anyone can register a web domain from any part of the world. I too have several web sites registered in the USA although I am from Germany.
Their domain registration data means nothing, but informing the local police that someone is using their country to execute a scam is ALWAYS of interest to the authorities. It's basically making THEM look like scammers although those people MIGHT be located somewhere else.

Also, police has simply more influence and tools to catch them than anyone else.

Therefore, it doesn't matter where those guys are located. What matters is that they are MISUSING name & reputation of a country (Singapore has a good reputation) to defraud people.

Did you buy a domain in the USA?The domain was purchased in the United States, the phone number of the Registrar is not able to lie.-Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952 Your website can be anywhere-but the place where you bought the domain gives your location.And you would, having such a huge exchange to store your data on servers in another country?With the turnover of money they would probably have enough on own server?
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Country Code-US

Did you buy a domain in the USA?The domain was purchased in the United States, the phone number of the Registrar is not able to lie.-Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952 Your website can be anywhere-but the place where you bought the domain gives your location.And you would, having such a huge exchange to store your data on servers in another country?With the turnover of money they would probably have enough on own server?

One can easily buy domains that can't be tracked back that easily. One of my domains has such entries. Some phone numbers that belong to the registrar that did the whole task for me. It's just an extra option when you buy a domain. It's really nothing special these days.

Therefore, please, write to the authorities.

vel12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

I won't write to anyone,anything.I feel sorry for our developer-and he got into this shit.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

I won't write to anyone,anything.I feel sorry for our developer-and he got into this shit.

Ok,  no problem.

Continue "feeling sorry" for others and distracting people with useless discussions.  Roll Eyes

giannigre

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

Last new from the bastar........
he is taking time to grab more he can.................the rat!!!!!!!!

Simplified KYC Rules
17/08/2018
We are pleased to announce that our lawyers managed to develop a model in which the exchange will be able to continue working, maintain a legal address in Singapore and at the same time offer its customers simplified verification for trade in crypto-currencies.
Our subsidiary company received permission to process fiat payments in one of the Swiss banks.

Beginning Tuesday, August 21, users will receive notifications of the completion of the simplified verification process and admission to their personal accounts.
This process can take several days, taking into account the large number of traders waiting for verification.

Previously, verified users will retain their privileges of working with fiat currencies, however we ask for new details to enter and withdraw funds in their personal accounts.
All fiat balances are in safe and have already been transferred to a new bank.

We thank everyone who is sympathetic to this situation.

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
vel12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Ok,  no problem.

Continue "feeling sorry" for others and distracting people with useless discussions.  Roll Eyes
Mind you, I've provided more evidence than all of you have in common.Before you write to Singapore, you will find out where the site really is.If I was a hacker, I'd put the server down with a DDoS.
giannigre

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Ok,  no problem.

Continue "feeling sorry" for others and distracting people with useless discussions.  Roll Eyes
Mind you, I've provided more evidence than all of you have in common.Before you write to Singapore, you will find out where the site really is.If I was a hacker, I'd put the server down with a DDoS attack.

My friend says that he is in usa

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: