Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 03:36:00 PM by osoese
Merited by nutildah (2), gbtroll99 (1), hemendrachauhan19 (1), Iamabod (1)

Hi,

Posted this in both BiteBTC exchange topics and my post was deleted so I am posting it here:

UPDATE 4/10/2019 it appears users are losing funds at BITEBTC and tbh I forgot about this post. TEAM EGEM never recovered our funds or got listed (our story is below), but as a coin team we moved on with this posted warning. I was browsing reddit one day and saw a user got scammed by biteBTC and they linked me to this post which I wrote. So, ...I am happy to update this front page with your posts if you send me a message and a link of your details inside this thread and a summary. I get an email notification so will hop over and post user scam stories link on main page for reference. Links below:

BiteBTC has stolen all my funds https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.msg50269077#msg50269077

THE REPORTS FROM USERS IS THAT THE EXCHANGE IS NOT WORKING AND PARTIAL VERIFICATION CANT TRADE AND LARGE FEE SO FAR

UPDATE : Able to log into my account - partially verified - and see the ability for deposits - I also see Globycoin listed - EGEM got removed temporarily and BiteBTC promised to place it back. When it is back will test a deposit and trade. If this works out I apologize sincerely to BiteBTC for this thread. Better customer service would have prevented it but at least you will have proven to be a legitimate exchange who did not steal our user accounts or payment.

Steven,

Yes I am able to log in and see a partial verification.

If you can please re-enable EGEM I will test the deposits.

Thank you,

[OSOESE]

---- On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 06:06:58 -0700 BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote ----

Dear EGEM Team,

We kindly ask to check your accounts.
They should be verified already.

We can list EGEM again upon your request.

Thank you for being a part of BiteBTC community!

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
BiteBTC Listing Department
https://bitebtc.com/
contact@bitebtc.com

On August 22, 2018 at 8:46 PM osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Steven,

I was able to log in to my account and see new screens. If you end up proving that BiteBTC is legit I would appreciate you reactivating EGEM. However, my account is still not validated so I leave my posts up until that is explained, the fake volume is explained, and people report they are trading.

At the very minimal - this was a horrible experience and no coin should have to go through this with your exchange. We deserve proof and an apology.

Thanks,

[OSOESE]

This exchange is a SCAM - they will take your listing fee and then will not approve a single user to trade on your coin. They claim they have very strict KYC requirements but not one of our users could ever get approved. It is a honey pot to steal IDs. Please BEWARE of using this exhange. Op, you need to flag the account behind this exchange as a "warning" like I saw on other accounts where they are suspect.

Source: We Team EGEM paid the listing fee and got "listed" but none of our coin holders could trade. When I asked Steven (the sales rep) about this he offered to sell me "Market Making services" - how is that for a scam.

We complained on their twitter and alerted the other coins that were paying the listing fees and got blocked. Then they sent a meaningless cease and desist threatening team EGEM is a criminal? For what? asking where our documentation went and why they won't approve any accounts?. Please be advised we have already tagged the government of Singapore on our tweets that got blocked. If any party is engaging in criminal activity it is this exchange. Bitcoin community please help. There are enough bad actors in crypto and this one can be stopped.

BITE BTC is a SCAM

Please be warned about biteBTC

UPDATE 12 Aug SCAM BUSTERS: program on https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmTdZ9YmsR4McAdiCCLaDnpUSLMGf8QrvVQFN5mRGBSxpE&channel=8908

lol, I'm not mexican or latino, but that was pretty funny - thanks for running the episode about this scam exchange Seth! (MINEYOURBIZ)

UPDATE!!! BITEBTC SCAMMED ANOTHER THREE COINS and approved a fake one!

To read the details of Globycoin here is the post links to page in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.msg43400909#msg43400909 <-------GLOBYCOIN DETAILS

To read the details of Peonycoin here is the post links to page in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592558.0 <-------PEONY COIN DETAILS

To read the details of PRIV here is the post links to page in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.msg44457507#msg44457507<-------PRIV COIN DETAILS

To read the details of FAKE COIN merkiitcoin approval here is the post links to page in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.msg44346456#msg44346456 <-------FAKE COIN merkiitcoin DETAILS

or CONTINUE BELOW TO READ THE HISTORY OF EGEM

EGEM DETAILS start HERE entire history

Based on replies to this post I will be updating and editing to the required format below (this may take a day or so) :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post is being updated based on community feedback
What happened:: BiteBTC took a listing fee of 0.1BTC from Team EGEM to list our coin on their exchange and said they have strict KYC policies from Singapore. Our community and dev members applied for accounts to their exchange which required sensitive government documentation and bank statements. The upload process failed and everyone had to upload the docs as a second submission. The confirmation messagein everyone's account on biteBTC said it will take 5 days or so for account approvals. Team EGEM also paid the 0.1 BTC to Bite BTC and the listing was confirmed on the exchange - with biteBTC asking for a link and reference from Team EGEM all pretty standard stuff. We saw the listing go live and trade volume begin. Only thing is we have a tight community and everyone was asking who was doing the trading because it was not anyone on the discord. 99% of our user base as an unknown coin is on the discord. The users there are from all over the world and have accounts on other exchanges with KYC - we know the process. weeks go by and not one person can get on the account to trade. Their accounts are all in pending status. I (dev who helped facilitate the listing and sent the BTC) contact BiteBTC asking why no users can get approved. The listing agent said that he can't get that process to move forward and instead of "de-listing us for inactivity" he could sell us a package for "market making services." This is totally against our principles as a non shill no pre-mine community based POW coin. We just wanted to trade our coin on a new exchange. In fact the user community posted donations for the 0.1 BTC. Then when we complained about this we got a message that says our account cannot be approved to do business in singapore. So we continued to notify them on twitter and their ANN and started to notify coins that were recently listed on biteBTC that they might be getting scammed. BiteBTC then deleted and blocked our twitters and deleted our posts on bitcointalk. MORE COMING  

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1543268

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 0.1BTC plus user documentation in the form of state IDs and bank statements
Payment Method: BTC and account upload process
Proof of Payment:
Here is our transaction for 0.1BTC to BiteBTC address 192NfqW2ajoXkkkEUQrxicdyc2XVoUGVc1 confirming our agreement:
https://blockchain.info/tx/988bb61e2e0277f52e01df6c36209d44aa3f7ca95a450669f793e138a928c3d6

UPDATED PM/Chat logs THREE

I see some posters saying they trade on biteBTC yet NOT ONE egem holder has yet to be approved. We shall see how this shakes up. As I mentioned if an EGEM holder that I know gets approved and can trade I will retract my statements and apologize. However, for the moment - still suspect of scam

Dear Frank,

We are happy to inform that we managed to agree with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on simplifying the KYC and AML requirements for BiteBTC Exchange.

In particular, the KYC and AML verifications are required for trading with fiat currencies (USD) only.

While we can not announce the exact timing of the introduction of the new rules, but we are doing everything possible to have the new rules come into force in July 2018.

I earnestly request you to wait a little longer. Sincerely I hope for your understanding.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On July 7, 2018 at 8:15 PM osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Steven,

NOT ONE single person got approved to use your exchange. You propagated fake trades to make people think there is volume on your exchange. And, in that previous email you just said you would use some user data outside the context it was provided to you for which was to get an account. This is fraudulent behavior. Not any of the lawyers on earth can get you past that.

Aside from that, one cannot even delete their account data from your system.

I don't know what threats were made to you by other parties and I am not making any threats to you. But, I hardly think notifying the general public that you are operating a scam exchange is a threat. That is protecting the innocent from being victimized. Particularly when your sign up documentation asked if EGEM would be willing to promote your exchange. What do want them to promote? You scammed them, so they have no choice but to promote what you did.

Now, if we had evidence from our user base that some people got approved and were placing trades on your exchange then, absolutely, this would be a different story. But, I have had more than one email from concerned users that sent their documentation to your exchange and are worried you are using it maliciously. Some changed their passports. Others just kind of get scared. That is a sin to put someone into that kind of a mindset because your lazy ass tech team cannot do its job in a timely manner. Or, the other answer is you are flat out a scammer.

You really need to refund EGEM its money and issue a public apology to them. Then you need to verify to the world that you are not a scam exchange.

Otherwise, I do not see this going away for you or your legal team. In fact it will probably escalate to a level you won't appreciate very much as you will be the one going to jail for criminal behaviorism. Being a registered company is not a license to steal from people and defraud a user base with false bait and switch fraudulent activity. You are fighting a decentralized unorganized cryptocurrency community that feels like you took their personal data and not a company.

Besides it is pretty common for the criminal to point the finger at the accuser and until I see that your exchange is legitimized that is what you are doing.

OSOESE

---- On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 06:19:31 -0700 BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote ----

Frank,

We're legitimate company, registered in Singapore.
We are forced to reject many applications to prevent illegal financial transactions on the territory of Singapore.

And we received a lot of direct threats from your colleague "ridz" that he was the initiator of attacks on us and that he has the ability to destroy our business by setting up his own community against him.
This is enough to appeal to law enforcement agencies, especially since we have all the personal data of this person.

We want to note once again that such appeals will be fixed by our lawyers. We reserve the right to use them in the future to prosecute your partners and/or employees.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On July 6, 2018 at 9:41 PM osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Steven,

It is not the disapproval ....(see the rest of this in chat logs two)

PM/Chat Logs one (MORE COMING ON THIS ONE):Email correspondence offering market making services (fake volume)

BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com>
Jun 4

to me

Dear Frank,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the delay in verifying your account, as well as some accounts of your community.

We do our best to check them as quickly as possible, but we are experiencing difficulties due to the huge number of applications.

We'll not delist your coin for inactivity and would like to offer market making services for your coin just for 0.5% from the trading volume.
Please let me know if you're interested.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On May 29, 2018 at 6:13 PM Frank [name redacted] <[personal email redacted]> wrote:

Hello BiteBTC,

I signed up for you exchange a couple weeks ago. Your document links failed so I uploaded images of my docs in "more images." I have heard nothing back from you.

Simultaneously, the reason I signed up for an account is because we listed our coin there (EGEM) and I sent that request and payment through my egem email osoese@egem.io.

We have users who are in the same boat as me. They signed up for an account and have heard nothing on the status of their account.

In fact, only one user in our coin community is able to trade that I know of.

I understand you have stringent requirements for KYC but so does bittrex, binance, coinbase, COSS, and others and all of those have worked for me.

Can you please look at my account and approve it or tell me what I need to provide to you? No reply is just unacceptable. You asked everyone to be patient for 5 days or so, and we have. I think a response at this time is appropriate.

Thank you,

Frank

PM/Chat Logs two:

Steven,

It is not the disapproval of one account or a number of accounts that is causing the community to accuse you of being a scam. Your organization did not approve a single account from our community of coin holders. Yet, you took money implying that you would allow people to be approved for trading and took very sensitive government documents from many countries to enable this deception.

I have no control over free speech of our user community which is who I reference when I say "us, we, I, or me" and we will not hesitate to let people know about the practices of your organization. You asked for our referral when you took our money and asked for a link to your exchange and tweet for you. We are doing just that. That includes saying things to other coins that are seeking to list on your exchange or just listed. This is not "persecution," but simply a good old fashion referral link marketing that you asked for. I am super happy to be able to fulfill it for you, as is the rest of the crypto community. If you are not a scam exchange and don't want to be lumped into that bracket then you need to prove that you are a legitimate business and conduct the business you were paid to conduct to the community that paid you. That is the EGEM community and the greater bitcoin community behind it. We certainly are holding up our end of the bargain with a "link to your exchange," a legitimate coin that we allowed you to list, and a competent user community that submitted their sensitive documentation to your site.

As of this moment, I am inclined to believe the community is doing the right thing and that you are acting like a SCAM.

As for that scam cease and desist notice you pasted - you know that is as much hogwash as your business model - as do I.

OSOESE

---- On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 07:40:22 -0700 BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote ----

Frank,

Unfortunately, your calls to denigrate our campaign from the members of your community can not go unnoticed.
Today we have issued a demand to stop such actions on the part of your supporters and you personally.
I ask you to familiarize yourself with this requirement below.

We have NEVER sold or distributed personal and financial data of our clients and your suspicions have no basis.
Nevertheless, you voice them. For what purpose?

We reject a lot of traders' requests every day, but only from your community we saw such a negative reaction.

-------------------------
The demand for the cessation of persecution

By this letter we declare that if we continue to receive new threats, accusations, denigrating the company in social networks, forums and other sources of information, we will be forced to transfer all documents on your personality and your team's personalities to Singapore law enforcement for international prosecution within the framework of criminal case.

As you were informed before, all the obligations for the listing of the coin of Egem were met on time and were accepted by you. We have screenshots of your correspondence, which will be attached to the case.

In addition, in the process of verification of your accounts, facts were revealed that do not allow you to make financial transactions on the territory of Singapore.

Thus, from now on, any of your actions to disseminate deliberately false facts and denigrate our company will be considered willful and will be attached to the case.
-------------------------

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On July 6, 2018 at 7:52 PM osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Steven,

You should be aware that EGEM feels like you and your company defrauded out organization out of a listing fee and then purposefully did not approve any accounts to trade on your platform. I did not receive a denial myself, but out other dev did. However, not one of our user community could get an account approved on your platform and many people feel like it is a honey pot they had to get new ids and passports because of it. When I brought this up to you you offered me market making services instead of the result of getting our users approved to trade.

Why did you deny access to our users? What is going on?

I feel we were more than patient with your process.

Please rectify this immediately.

Frank

---- On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:59:19 -0700 BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote ----

Dear Frank,

Thank you for your response!
We've received your payment and forwarded your request to our developers.
Your coin will be listed within 5 business days because of a queue.

Of course, we'll tag your account in our Twitter announcement.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:25 AM, osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Steven,

Here is our transaction for 0.1BTC to BiteBTC address 192NfqW2ajoXkkkEUQrxicdyc2XVoUGVc1 confirming our agreement:
https://blockchain.info/tx/988bb61e2e0277f52e01df6c36209d44aa3f7ca95a450669f793e138a928c3d6

We are excited to be a part of your exchange.

Please tag our official twitter @ETHERGEMCOIN and if you can also the devs @os03se @jal3inc  @riddlez666 with your accouncment.

We look forward to hearing from ​your dev team.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Frank

---- On Tue, 15 May 2018 03:19:23 -0700 BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote ----

Dear Frank,

Thank you very much for your response!

We've reviewed your source code and would be glad to list EtherGem Coin in /BTC pair on BiteBTC.

Please send 0.1 BTC to the following address:
192NfqW2ajoXkkkEUQrxicdyc2XVoUGVc1

We will send a request to our developers for the listing of your coin as soon as we receive your payment. Please note, that we need up to 5 business days to list your coin.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 11:15 AM, osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Steven,

We are ready to list as you proposed with an EGEM - BTC pair for 0.1 BTC.

Please let me know where to remit payment.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Kind Regards,

Frank

OSOESE

---- On Mon, 14 May 2018 07:49:08 -0700 BiteBTC Contact <contact@bitebtc.com> wrote ----

Dear Frank,

Thank you very much for your questions!

We can list your coin in 5 business days (or even faster) after the payment.

Please note that BiteBTC requires full compliance with KYC and AML rules.
This means that you need to pass verification before you can make a deposit (fiat or crypto).
We're working hard to improve and speed-up our verification process.

I've forwarded your request for verification of [personal email redacted] account.
Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 8:44 PM, osoese <osoese@egem.io> wrote:

Hi BiteBTC

We love the look of your exchange. We are a no premine and no ICO coin with a loyal following. We have almost raised the 0.1 BTC to open a BTC pair and expect to list with you for that initially. Will this be available pretty quickly?

Some of our users have these questions:

Is KYC required for everyone or just FIAT?
The document upload errored during upload and only accepts images? I submitted them as extra documents.
Will this process of KYC be improved? We don't want people scared away from using the exchange.
Will the EGEM Team have an interface to the exchange if we need support?

Can you please answer them?

Also, I personally loaded up my documentation under [personal email redacted] [name redacted] to open an account and it is pending review. Please approve that account if you can.

Thank you for your reply and offer.

Kind Regards,

Frank

OSOESE
Team Egem
http://egem.io/

---- On Sat, 12 May 2018 10:15:47 -0700 <info@egem.io> wrote ----

============ Forwarded message ============
To : <info@egem.io>
Date : Sat, 12 May 2018 10:11:17 -0700
Subject : Re: BiteBTC: New Listcoin Request
============ Forwarded message ============
Hello,

Thank you for your request and for choosing BiteBTC to list your cryptocurrency!

We have reviewed your application and are happy to inform you that we can list your coin on our exchange in the following pairs:
/USD (for 1 btc fee);
/BTC (for 0.1 btc fee);
/ETH (for 0.1 btc fee);
Listing in other pairs is also possible for small fee 0.05 btc.

We recommend to get listed in the following major pairs: /USD, /BTC and /ETH for 1.2 btc.
These pairs will attract as much traders as possible to your coin.

Listing of your cryptocurrency will take up to 5 working days and will be announced on our website, as well as in our official Twitter account.
Listing fee is refundable if we're unable to compile and/or list your coin.

We look forward to receive your response soon.

Best regards,
Steven Perkins,
contact@bitebtc.com

On May 12, 2018 at 3:47 AM info@egem.io wrote:

BiteBTC - Digital Currency Exchange
BiteBTC: New Listcoin Request

value
data
coinname
EtherGem
symbol
EGEM
algo
daggerhashimoto
supply
type
pow_pos
git
https://github.com/TeamEGEM/
explorer
https://explorer.egem.io
topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167940.0
twitter
https://twitter.com/ETHERGEMCOIN
coinmarketcap
N/A
email
info@egem.io
EtherGem, "EGEM," is a pure community-based coin with no pre mine. The EtherGem blockchain is an ethereum network, meaning it starts with the tested and proven ethereum (as in ETH) core technologies and builds from there. Technically EGEM is a Ethereum chain as described in the yellow paper, with EIP150, EIP155, EIP158 applied from block 0. Block Rewards have 7 Eras of reduction, including a founders reward enabled after block 5000.
© 2018 BiteBTC. All rights reserved.

contact@bitebtc.comFri, 06 Jul 2018 07:40:24 -0700
"osoese" <osoese@egem.io>
Frank,

Additional Notes:

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

You mean this exchange https://bitebtc.com/? It doesn't even listed on CMC. So it might something new exchange which I doubted for their services offered for token/coins listing and also they don't have enough info, no social media accounts okay they have twitter account. Try to contact them their.

Oh, I just found it in https://cryptocoincharts.info/ and the volume chart has only recorded from June 21.

And here's their ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504.0 try to contact the OP about your issue.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

It would be better if you use the format:
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

You should choose a more reputable exchange. There are also exchanges that offer free listings or by voting.

@bL4nkcode, seems that they did both, unfortunately, not only they got ignored, but also was blocked and deleted the reply. Already mentioned in the main post.

We complained on their twitter and alerted the other coins that were paying the listing fees and got blocked.
Posted this in both BiteBTC exchange topics and my post was deleted so I am posting it here:
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:03:40 AM

You mean this exchange https://bitebtc.com/? It doesn't even listed on CMC. So it might something new exchange which I doubted for their services offered for token/coins listing and also they don't have enough info, no social media accounts okay they have twitter account. Try to contact them their.

Oh, I just found it in https://cryptocoincharts.info/ and the volume chart has only recorded from June 21.

And here's their ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504.0 try to contact the OP about your issue.

Hi, we did that and we posted to their twitter - they deleted all of the posts.... here is what my bitcointalk message said from both of their ANN postings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This exchange is a SCAM - they will take your listing fee and then will not approve a single user to trade on your coin. They claim they have very strict KYC requirements but not one of our users could ever get approved. It is a honey pot to steal IDs. Please BEWARE of using this exhange. od you need to flag the account behind this exchange as a "warning" like I saw on other accounts where they are suspect.

Source: We Team EGEM paid the listing fee and got "listed" but none of our coin holders could trade. When I asked Steven (the sales rep) about this he offered to sell me "Market Making services" - how is that for a scam.

We complained on their twitter and alerted the other coins that were paying the listing fees and got blocked.

BITE BTC is a SCAM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is why I am posting this here in scams

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

It would be better if you use the format:
Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

You should choose a more reputable exchange. There are also exchanges that offer free listings or by voting.

@bL4nkcode, seems that they did both, unfortunately, not only they got ignored, but also was blocked and deleted the reply. Already mentioned in the main post.

Thanks for the reply - I will update it to reflect what you shared with me about formatting

riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

We tried to be fair and wait to only be blocked and given no reason, also we question how they even got volume when none of our users could get access to the exchange to trade said coin.

https://theicojournal.com/scam-bitebtc-exchange-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/exchanges/BiteBTC

Also BTC prices there are trading at some really strange prices.
tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

What gets me is they did not even allow the coin creators to have an account.
maxwell2692

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

fuck the scams !!
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Well, they just lived up to their name. They took a bite out of your BTC - BiteBTC Grin

I mean come on. Who in their right minds are going to throw money at an exchange with such a ridiculous name.
Anyways, sorry for your loss man. Hope you recover soon.
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

Well, they just lived up to their name. They took a bite out of your BTC - BiteBTC Grin

I mean come on. Who in their right minds are going to throw money at an exchange with such a ridiculous name.
Anyways, sorry for your loss man. Hope you recover soon.

I agree with you there, and that was my first thought when they asked us to list....but the exchange did look pretty and like it had promise.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

I agree with you there, and that was my first thought when they asked us to list....but the exchange did look pretty and like it had promise.

Well to be honest, that website looks shit and poorly optimized as well. And their website template smells like Cryptsy Roll Eyes

Moreover, look at their twitter followers. Those 13.2k followers are all from their bounty campaigns who doesn't even know what BiteBTC actually is. Heck, they don't even know what trading is! LOL. Always fact check on new exchanges that pop up all of a sudden. Hope you learnt from your mistake.
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:43:48 AM

Well to be honest, that website looks shit and poorly optimized as well. And their website template smells like Cryptsy Roll Eyes

Moreover, look at their twitter followers. Those 13.2k followers are all from their bounty campaigns who doesn't even know what BiteBTC actually is. Heck, they don't even know what trading is! LOL. Always fact check on new exchanges that pop up all of a sudden. Hope you learnt from your mistake.

Lesson learned. Thanks for the comments. Not a lot to choose from for early life shit coins like us tho...

gbtroll99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Yes! I see it myself!
I registered on BiteBTC especially for cheking.
Noone can trade normally here. The prices for coins are not current.
KYC for this small-small exchange? 2-3 weeks waiting for trading? For what? Volumes?  Grin
And situation with EGEM....
Scam!
ariewayq

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

thanks for the information buddy, share with us
very disappointing once something scam, I know you are a good person and as a caring Coredev
should Bitebtc team, appreciate and respect to you
alexkulbel

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

Very interesting story...
A lot of exchanges were scam for last time!
I will tell about BiteBtc to all my friends and mates!
Good luck
riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Yup i just KYC'd at poloniex with the same docs i sent to BiteBTC... and to claim i'm a security risk to trade... is absolute bullshit only security risk is being exposed as the fraud they are.
friendis

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

The prices are higher than other exchanges. Not recommended.
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

The prices are higher than other exchanges. Not recommended.

This is another proof that it is fake volume trading between internal accounts and that no outside party will ever get an approved account - in other words a complete sham and scam

gbtroll99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

For example! Gives coin - normal price is 30-35 satoshi (3 exchanges).
On Bitebtc - 55-65!!! and a lot of small orders for 'buy' and 'sell'
if I was a trader, I would have bought all the coins to 40 satoshi and sold them on another exchange
but nothing... only small orders  Grin buy-sell
alexkulbel

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

Maybe traders don't know about another exchanges. Or they cannot withdraw their coins from the exchange  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: