Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

Maybe traders don't know about another exchanges. Or they cannot withdraw their coins from the exchange  Grin

Or maybe when they submit their KYC documents to BiteBTC they never get approved because it appears to be a fake exchange. Think about it - the price is higher on that exchange than any other exchange for the same coins. The logical thing for a trader to do is arbitrage - buy from the exchange that has low price sell orders and sell on biteBTC. Only thing is no one can ever log in to biteBTC because they cannot get an account approved.

I looked at the EGEM market on there right now and it appears inline with graviex and maplechange, but I don't really trade in an active manner (dev) so I'm not sure of the current price. You would know better than me.

If any known traders from EGEM discord could prove they legitimately got approved and are buying and selling EGEM on BiteBTC exchange I will retract my statements and apologize publicly to BiteBTC. But, not one person that I know can get approved. This makes it fraudulent behavior.

For those reasons and because BiteBTC just deleted our posts I keep my statements active that BiteBTC appears to be a SCAM exchange. Beware.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

Maybe traders don't know about another exchanges. Or they cannot withdraw their coins from the exchange  Grin

Or maybe when they submit their KYC documents to BiteBTC they never get approved because it appears to be a fake exchange. Think about it - the price is higher on that exchange than any other exchange for the same coins. The logical thing for a trader to do is arbitrage - buy from the exchange that has low price sell orders and sell on biteBTC. Only thing is no one can ever log in to biteBTC because they cannot get an account approved.

I looked at the EGEM market on there right now and it appears inline with graviex and maplechange, but I don't really trade in an active manner (dev) so I'm not sure of the current price. You would know better than me.

If any known traders from EGEM discord could prove they legitimately got approved and are buying and selling EGEM on BiteBTC exchange I will retract my statements and apologize publicly to BiteBTC. But, not one person that I know can get approved. This makes it fraudulent behavior.

For those reasons and because BiteBTC just deleted our posts I keep my statements active that BiteBTC appears to be a SCAM exchange. Beware.

If its not known to people here in bitcointalk, the changes of it being scam is 99%. Of course those coin developers want their coins listed to an exchange so they have to pay for the listing at least the amount is just 0.1BTC, get over it and move to another exchange. Also, aim for a better exchange because a trader would rather go to yobit than that bitebtc that isn't even listed on coinmarketcap.

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

If its not known to people here in bitcointalk, the changes of it being scam is 99%. Of course those coin developers want their coins listed to an exchange so they have to pay for the listing at least the amount is just 0.1BTC, get over it and move to another exchange. Also, aim for a better exchange because a trader would rather go to yobit than that bitebtc that isn't even listed on coinmarketcap.

I understand your point about "get over it and just move" and it is well taken. In fact, we have as we are listed on other exchanges that treat us and our coin holders well like graviex and maplechange. However, two things: 1) BiteBTC has a direct ANN posting and an EXCHANGE posting on bitcointalk and we posted this there first - and all of our posts were deleted. So the recommendation was to post in SCAMS. And then 2) honestly I could care less about the 0.1 BTC - you are right that was cheap. As a coin developer the major issue is that they have taken user documentation in the sign up process and have a lot of our coin holders concerned of what they are doing with it since they did not approve the accounts - for anyone. So we are attempting to alert other coins of this before someone else gets sucked into a possible honey pot.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

2 more coins have fallen victim and we have confirmations from other community's of the same shit they pulled on us.
riddlez666

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Picture of fake volume.
riddlez666

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Have you guys read the news about the KYC process? https://bitebtc.com/news/15
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

The prices are higher than other exchanges. Not recommended.
not only are the prices higher, but its a 100% a scam.
MaryanaBit

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

On the Wex crypto-currency exchange, too, there are inflated prices for the crypto-currency, but the exchange works in the normal mode. Inflated prices, this does not mean that the exchange Scam.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

On the Wex crypto-currency exchange, too, there are inflated prices for the crypto-currency, but the exchange works in the normal mode. Inflated prices, this does not mean that the exchange Scam.
I have heard a lot of people complain about BiteBTC. When I visited this exchanges, I realized a lot of suspicions. Then a friend of mine saying that BiteBTC is a fraudulent exchange. Fortunately, I have not lost a coins on BiteBTC

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Allexmdd

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

I do not believe all these reviews, I believe only the real facts. I sell coins on BiteBTC received from bounty, easily and without any problems.
DomenicEth

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

I do not believe all these reviews, I believe only the real facts. I sell coins on BiteBTC received from bounty, easily and without any problems.
You do everything correctly, Yes, there are negative reviews, but most of the problems are to blame for the traders themselves, who made stupid mistakes and blame the BiteBTC administration
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

You do everything correctly, Yes, there are negative reviews, but most of the problems are to blame for the traders themselves, who made stupid mistakes and blame the BiteBTC administration
In my opinion, the BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange is just starting its way in the big arena. There are shortcomings, but they are quickly corrected, do not judge strictly
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

I do not believe your posts because I do not think you have an approved account on bitebtc but rather are just a paid comment on this thread

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

In my opinion, the BiteBTC cryptocurrency exchange is just starting its way in the big arena. There are shortcomings, but they are quickly corrected, do not judge strictly

I don't think you can call fake volume and not approving accounts for the userbase with artificially pumped pricing to be only "shortcomings"

I think you guys don't have legit biteBTC accounts and are paid comments on this thread

TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

I do not believe your posts because I do not think you have an approved account on bitebtc but rather are just a paid comment on this thread
I don't have an approved account either, but I've made every effort to get one. I've been Waiting 4 days.
NumBit765

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

I also have some doubts about the BiteBTC exchange, based on reviews, but I saw that there are positive reviews from users too.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

I also have some doubts about the BiteBTC exchange, based on reviews, but I saw that there are positive reviews from users too.
You need to evaluate the exchange yourself, because it often happens when rumors completely distort and contradict the facts.
alexkulbel

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:39:37 PM

Any new news about scam exchange?
TukiCripto

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

I don't want to dispute the opinions of people who think BiteBTC is a Scam. I do not exclude cases that when someone was deceived, but personally I was not deceived, I easily use the services of the BiteBTC exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: