Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

I am pleased with the fact that the exchange administration has found a way out of the current situation with the KYC procedure. Have you read the news? https://bitebtc.com/news/17
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I am pleased with the fact that the exchange administration has found a way out of the current situation with the KYC procedure. Have you read the news? https://bitebtc.com/news/17

And now, again....just for you!

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

Additionally, they wrote in the below email that I could not participate in trading "on territory of Signapore", because "facts were revealed".

What facts? You are just a bunch of Scammers! That's the only proven fact.

• Taking registration fees without providing any of the promised services.
  • Never completing any KYC procedure.
  • And then when you write about their scam in public they come to you with some fake "legal threats".
  • And they try to justify their scam by explaining it that one "wouldn't be able to do any business in Singapore anyway".

And now they're "changing jurisdictions"??!!

Scammers, nothing else but Scammers!

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

Also, please, go to their "bitebtc" user profile from bitcointalk and click on "trust", then select "Negative" and write about your experience there.

Let's make these SCAMMERS visible to anyone!

vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 04:13:59 PM by vel12

I'm registered on the exchange ABCC, it's in Singapore. No one asks me for verification.So tell me, why does ABCC not ask for verification but BiteBTC asks?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

I'm registered on the exchange ABCC, it's in Singapore. No one asks me for verification.So tell me, why does ABCC not ask for verification but BiteBTC asks?
So the exchange works ABCC violating the laws of Singapore. It is your own business, whom to trust with their money.
miner20180101

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

be careful guys, you didn’t find the real scam yet.

They are collecting funds from many coins as listing fees and holding the fake  kyc.
After some time they will release all the accounts and approve all the kyc.

A huge amount of BTC ETH etc will come in. Than they will runaway and shutdown the website.

Its a very well elaborate exit scam.
miner20180101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

https://theicojournal.com/scam-bitebtc-exchange-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/
locsta123

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

be careful guys, you didn’t find the real scam yet.

They are collecting funds from many coins as listing fees and holding the fake  kyc.
After some time they will release all the accounts and approve all the kyc.

A huge amount of BTC ETH etc will come in. Than they will runaway and shutdown the website.

Its a very well elaborate exit scam.

LOL wow that would be totally F'd up but actually pretty ingenious as well if that is the truth, but yea I have to agree after researching a bit it does seem like this could be an ellaborate scam. Sad
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:44:10 AM

So the exchange works ABCC violating the laws of Singapore. It is your own business, whom to trust with their money.

This means that for trading cryptocurrency verification is not necessary.and your exchange makes up its own stupid rules.
The founders of the exchange ABCC are serious people.
Organizer — Calving Chang, a former MP of Singapore. Team members presented on the official website abcc.com:

Michael Frendo, formerly Minister of foreign Affairs of Malta;
Weisen Chen, an investor in blockchain technology, was nominated by Forbes;
Zhang lei, the head, who manages Yee, YeeCall and Tapas Mobile;
Forrest Chen, an entrepreneur, developed a strategy for NewsDog and CNN platforms.

But who founded the exchange bitebtc we do not know
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:46:51 AM

The one thing annoying me that they're not communicating while I've emailed them 2/3
Times and waiting for the verification to complete.
MaryanaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

We want to reassure all customers. All balances (fiat and crypto) in complete safety, because funds have been accepted and continue to be adopted in strict accordance with the laws of Singapore. Fiat deposits will be transparently transferred to new accounts of the company in another jurisdiction in the near future.

I think this is the most important part of the latest news.
miner20180101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

We want to reassure all customers. All balances (fiat and crypto) in complete safety, because funds have been accepted and continue to be adopted in strict accordance with the laws of Singapore. Fiat deposits will be transparently transferred to new accounts of the company in another jurisdiction in the near future.

Probably you are part of their team lol

There is no funds there nobody was approved. They will shitdown and exit scam on the first day when they get a lot of funds.
This fake news that they are moving to another country is just to release all the kyc at the same time and scam everyone.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Shitty scammers!

There is no exchange, only a bunch of JavaScripts randomly changing numbers to look like there was some genuine trading activity.

riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

GuruBitov

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

This news is both good and bad. I'm not ready to wait another month for a change of jurisdiction, but it looks like I have no other choice but to wait.
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Thank you coingecko! (and riddlz)

It is funny to see how the scammers kept trying to post that it is a legit exchange when every single real user report shows that it is fake.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

They stole money and provide fake volume so this is nothing more than a lie. Again COSS does not have these issues in singapore.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Also, please, go to their "bitebtc" user profile from bitcointalk and click on "trust", then select "Negative" and write about your experience there.

Let's make these SCAMMERS visible to anyone!

I think I did this right:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1543268

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

And now, again....just for you!

Not a single person ever got approved!
Not a single person claiming to have a validated account could ever post a proof (screenshot or similar).

BiteBTC is a scam!

Additionally, they wrote in the below email that I could not participate in trading "on territory of Signapore", because "facts were revealed".

What facts? You are just a bunch of Scammers! That's the only proven fact.

• Taking registration fees without providing any of the promised services.
  • Never completing any KYC procedure.
  • And then when you write about their scam in public they come to you with some fake "legal threats".
  • And they try to justify their scam by explaining it that one "wouldn't be able to do any business in Singapore anyway".

And now they're "changing jurisdictions"??!!

Scammers, nothing else but Scammers!

It is a copy paste of the same email we got after they deleted our posts on their bitcointalk also - which is what promoted this thread under scam accusations. I suspect a lot of people have gotten this same email.

brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

Scammers can only be successful when people remain silent.
And the sad fact that High-Traffic sites like Coin Market Cap are listing those scammers as valid exchange is shameful and does a great disservice to the crypto community. As if we didn't already have enough scammers around!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: