Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

It seems to me that it is too early to accuse the exchange of fraud, I read a lot of negative reviews, but did not see direct evidence.

Well, it's not too early for us to lump you in with them for making such an ignorant post. Read the front page of this thread which gives plenty of proof that they have been scamming for a long time. The only post that you could make in support of BiteBTC would be proof of a trade with your account. Not speculative crap on what you think or reason PROOF. Plain and simple - not one person has been able to provide proof that it is legit, yet many people have given proof that they got ripped off and cannot get approved on the exchange. Multiple coins have proven that the volume on biteBTC is fake. One poster showed where biteBTC did not even look at the necessary software that it takes to list a coin on the exchange yet said it was a good coin to list. This is a blatant theft of the listing fee by small marketcap coins and then manipulation of the data provided by those coin users. It is an outrage. So, the direct evidence is on page one of this thread. Go back and read that before you make an ignorant reply again.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Hi guys,

I am not a crypto expert, nor pretending to be one. I am also not an expert in determining scams and the likes. As you could see in my profile, i am just a newbie here, tho i try to read as thorough as my time could permit. So let me share my 2 cents here, as i see this platform a democratic avenue for views and opinions, even for small time like me.

As early as first quarter this month, bitebtc had released its intention to comply with the KYC procedures of singapore, as they were physically situated there. I know everyone who is crypto enthusiast noticed how government now wants to regulate crypto, exchanges and the likes. Bitebtc, as legal as possible, wanted to adhere to the law. And this has been published on their newsfeeds, tweeter accnts, and at times would answer to your emails and chime into bitcoin talk discussions.

There was a time they were actively participating in the discussions despite the bash they are getting, later on they just decided to focus on appealing their case with singapore. Despite that, there were regular updates from them on their case.

In the recent past, they change jurisdiction, since they find the regulations in singapore stiff and already becoming detrimental to their business and clients. Just recently they announced, that they got a green signal to process registrations, no later than august 21, however, they also put a disclaimer, that approvals may take days because of huge amount of pending applications. As i saw on one of their email replies to one of the free thinkers here, they have roughly approved 10,000 members prior to KYC implementions, and pending 60000 more (probably more than that by now).

Crossing my fingers, we will see approved applications post August 21 and moving forward.

Some disgruntled members here are actually coin developers, who paid to be listed on their exchange - they all have the right to feel they were cheated or scammed. My opinion is, bitebtc could have handled those cases appropriately and could have been upfront with them with the situation they face, since right now, they doubt the legitimacy of the exchange because not a single supporter of their coins is being approved.

On the other hand, if bitebtc was an exit scam, why didnt it approve all those 70k + applications. Common sense tells me, it would have profited a lot and could even entice more listings if he did that and just ran away with all the coins their members have and the listing fees coin dev paid. But it chose not to do that.

Again, this is just my 2 cents, I am entitled to it, as you are entitled to yours.

I would probably have many haters after this post, but i encourage you to wait until the 21st and a couple of days. For all you know i may be wrong, or i may be right. So for all the haters out there, give bitebtc this week. And just persecute me next week, or hoping this week wil change your mind set.

Also i appreciate your concern to the community, by warning them of possible scams and what not. However, what if you were wrong? Theres also a chance you are right. That will be answered in the next few weeks or so. But i hope i am right..

No worries, we are not going to "hate" you.
We usually laugh at all BiteBTC supporters.
You seem to be a new version of "BiteBTC minions".

More polite, less stupid, but still a minion.
  Grin

btw. learn to quote properly.

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
Ayuniv

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

No worries, we are not going to "hate" you.
We usually laugh at all BiteBTC supporters.
You seem to be a new version of "BiteBTC minions".

More polite, less stupid, but still a minion.
  Grin

btw. learn to quote properly.

First of all i hope i quoted this well. As i have observed newbees cant just reply without quoting ;(

Secondly, thanks for spending time and even replyng on my feedback.

To further my opinion, if bitebtc is a scam, they are really doing a poor job about it. I cant really reconcile why they would not approve applications, wherein if they do that, they can scam more people and get more ill profits. Why would they choose to be a small time scammer and not go big time? With what they are doing now, not approving applications, many people are just pissed, just like some of the people here, yet, they remained to stand their ground and did(i think) try to comply with KYC process. For me it doesnt make sense. If you scam, scam all the way - meaning approve all applications, but they are not.

With the latest development of KYC and jurisdiction, in line with their press release, in just a few days we will know if they will be approving applications, which includes mine. If nothing happens post August 21, ill be humble enough to admit i took the wrong side. However, i encourage everyone to remain decent and calm and remain professional whatever sides they take. For my end, if proven that i am wrong, id still be compost, and still not stoop to an earthworms level ( sorry for my french). For i know i can deliver whatever convictions i may have, without being derogatory, or hurting others feelings because of my harsh words or comment.

Btw, i am not a minion of anyone, as i believe you are not a minion of whoever and believe you have your own mind and principles.

These are just opinions of one person, me, just like your own opinion. These are all just opinions for now, as i believe no one here is an expert or an authority in determining scams for exchanges, these are all educated guesses based from what we know and based from what we want to believe.

I think the original author of this thread already tagged the authorities of singapore on their twitter accnts. And I think you shared some links where to report scams (i maybe wrong, apologies if i misquoted that). So let them decide, as they are the authorities. Lets just continue to have intelectual exchanges, which will help the community to weigh things and stop prosecuting and even persecuting entities.

brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

First of all i hope i quoted this well. As i have observed newbees cant just reply without quoting ;(

No, you still don't get it right. But, no problem, I really don't care what minions like you want to say. Same shit, different words.  Roll Eyes

Secondly, thanks for spending time and even replyng on my feedback.

I couldn't care less.  Grin

To further my opinion, if bitebtc is a scam, they are really doing a poor job about it. I cant really reconcile why they would not approve applications, wherein if they do that, they can scam more people and get more ill profits. Why would they choose to be a small time scammer and not go big time? With what they are doing now, not approving applications, many people are just pissed, just like some of the people here, yet, they remained to stand their ground and did(i think) try to comply with KYC process. For me it doesnt make sense. If you scam, scam all the way - meaning approve all applications, but they are not.

With the latest development of KYC and jurisdiction, in line with their press release, in just a few days we will know if they will be approving applications, which includes mine. If nothing happens post August 21, ill be humble enough to admit i took the wrong side. However, i encourage everyone to remain decent and calm and remain professional whatever sides they take. For my end, if proven that i am wrong, id still be compost, and still not stoop to an earthworms level ( sorry for my french). For i know i can deliver whatever convictions i may have, without being derogatory, or hurting others feelings because of my harsh words or comment.

Btw, i am not a minion of anyone, as i believe you are not a minion of whoever and believe you have your own mind and principles.

These are just opinions of one person, me, just like your own opinion. These are all just opinions for now, as i believe no one here is an expert or an authority in determining scams for exchanges, these are all educated guesses based from what we know and based from what we want to believe.

I think the original author of this thread already tagged the authorities of singapore on their twitter accnts. And I think you shared some links where to report scams (i maybe wrong, apologies if i misquoted that). So let them decide, as they are the authorities. Lets just continue to have intelectual exchanges, which will help the community to weigh things and stop prosecuting and even persecuting entities.

Let's condense your litany a bit.

Blah, blah, blah, I am a BiteBTC minion. And while my masters have locked their thread I am now here trying to distract you from the elephant in the room: THE SCAMMERS called BiteBTC.

And still the BiteBTC thread is locked.

Piss off.

BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

What can you guys say about this news? I think this will solve most of the problems. https://bitebtc.com/news/19
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

What can you guys say about this news? I think this will solve most of the problems. https://bitebtc.com/news/19

Automatized BiteBTC scammer-minions.

Piss off.

Yuliaryder

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

This is really good news, I hope that by the appointed time the problem with the KYC procedure will be solved.
brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

This is really good news, I hope that by the appointed time the problem with the KYC procedure will be solved.

Automatized BiteBTC scammer-minions.

Piss off.

brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

https://theicojournal.com/exchange-scam-bitebtc-makes-false-claims-rips-off-coins/

brakmic

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Report those scammers to the Singaporean police!

https://www.police.gov.sg/iwitness

Here a few business registries with the address you can find on bitebtc homepage.

https://www.singaporedatabases.com/company/201706635G/financefirst-pte-ltd

https://opencorpdata.com/sg/201706635G

https://www.sgbizpro.com/companies/FINANCEFIRST_PTE._LTD.

Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Tell me, how can I add a coin SHPT, project Shipit tokens on this exchange? How does the listing itself happen, is it paid? What are the conditions?
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

Tell me, how can I add a coin SHPT, project Shipit tokens on this exchange? How does the listing itself happen, is it paid? What are the conditions?

You need to directly contact the administration of the exchange, here you will not find answers, write directly to the technical support of the exchange itself.
miner20180101

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

Dont you think its the wrong place? We are not promoting the SCAM bitebtc
Your coin must be a scam just like bitebtc thats why you are looking to list on this exchange
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

Dont you think its the wrong place? We are not promoting the SCAM bitebtc
Your coin must be a scam just like bitebtc thats why you are looking to list on this exchange
He just advertises this token.Many of the themes he writes almost the same thing.

21, Tuesday has come.Where is the simplification?SCAM!!!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Look at it! The team is looking for a cheap listing, 0.1 BTC. None of the top exchanges will even take 10 btc let alone 1btc. Funds for listing at least on regular should be considered while preparing for a project. This should also not be the reason or excuse why the token should not get listed if the project is a good one. The project wanted to be scammed, I don't have account with such exchanges and wont.
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Hmm I've first heard of this exchange because of the airdrop I participated in (privcy) but I didn't join bc you have to do KYC and didn't really want to do that with an exchange I never heard of. But I'm pretty sure Privcy team didn't have a hard time getting on the exchange and wasn't scammed but I will bring this thread to their attention.
LOL wut? Not a single user in the privcy discord has been approved there either, i'm reading up on this thread and it's blatantly obvious the guys saying they're able to trade there are in on the scam, all jr accounts saying the same thing over and over, no matter how many times you repeat a lie, it won't make it true, it remains a lie. (btw i'm not saying your in on it but if you are active in priv discord you'd know nobody there has been approved either)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BatistaCru

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

today is a significant day, the administration promised to simplify the KYC procedure. How's it going, any news? https://bitebtc.com/news/19
giannigre

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

today is a significant day, the administration promised to simplify the KYC procedure. How's it going, any news? https://bitebtc.com/news/19

Today is a significant day,another believer! AGAIN AND AGAIN , it's scam ,and who comes here to write fake hopes is a MIGNON

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
pempek19

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Great, their price is more expensive depending another market. So as a greedy user use them service. And the s c scammed more and more people.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
HerousNeo

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Today is a significant day,another believer! AGAIN AND AGAIN , it's scam ,and who comes here to write fake hopes is a MIGNON
I also hope that the KYC procedure will be canceled, it should have been done long ago. I've been waiting for this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: