Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange  (Read 36939 times)
vel12

Activity: 475
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

today is a significant day, the administration promised to simplify the KYC procedure. How's it going, any news? https://bitebtc.com/news/19

Today is a significant day,another believer! AGAIN AND AGAIN , it's scam ,and who comes here to write fake hopes is a MIGNON
I also hope that the KYC procedure will be canceled, it should have been done long ago. I've been waiting for this moment.

You only to write a fairy tale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

today is a significant day, the administration promised to simplify the KYC procedure. How's it going, any news? https://bitebtc.com/news/19

Today is a significant day,another believer! AGAIN AND AGAIN , it's scam ,and who comes here to write fake hopes is a MIGNON
I also hope that the KYC procedure will be canceled, it should have been done long ago. I've been waiting for this moment.

You only to write a fairy tale.

Honestly, I don't know why you're laughing. I also read the news exchange, today's the day of judgment:)
Ayuniv

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

21, Tuesday has come.Where is the simplification?SCAM!!!

From their twitter account.

As promised... cant wait for mine to be verified, how about you?

We are pleased to announce that simplified verification of traders has been started. Traders  have already started receiving e-mail notifications about the passing of partial verification, which makes it possible to trade in crypto and withdraw up to $2,000 per day in equivalent.
vel12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

21, Tuesday has come.Where is the simplification?SCAM!!!

From their twitter account.

As promised... cant wait for mine to be verified, how about you?

We are pleased to announce that simplified verification of traders has been started. Traders  have already started receiving e-mail notifications about the passing of partial verification, which makes it possible to trade in crypto and withdraw up to $2,000 per day in equivalent.
Another storyteller.Announce to go there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791504.980. Does not work?Spit on you espoused exchange.
silvia76

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Honestly, I don't know why you're laughing. I also read the news exchange, today's the day of judgment:)

I waited so long for the moment when the KYC procedure will be canceled, but today it did not happen, maybe tomorrow?
vel12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

I waited so long for the moment when the KYC procedure will be canceled, but today it did not happen, maybe tomorrow?

No KYC procedure does not exist.You're being fooled like babies and you believe.
MorenoBry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

News is still no, we will wait, maybe tomorrow something will be announced? I have accumulated a lot of coins that I would like to sell on this exchange.
brakmic

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

News is still no, we will wait, maybe tomorrow something will be announced? I have accumulated a lot of coins that I would like to sell on this exchange.

Stop talking shit, minion.

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
Ayuniv

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

I have a feeling my account will be verified soon. I hope the same thing on your end
vel12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

I have a feeling my account will be verified soon. I hope the same thing on your end
Soon,soon,very soon.After 100 years, your account will be verified if you don't die of old age.
osoese (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

Look at it! The team is looking for a cheap listing, 0.1 BTC. None of the top exchanges will even take 10 btc let alone 1btc. Funds for listing at least on regular should be considered while preparing for a project. This should also not be the reason or excuse why the token should not get listed if the project is a good one. The project wanted to be scammed, I don't have account with such exchanges and wont.

If you were talking about that other guy asking to list his coin after our reports - then yeah - he looks like he wants to be scammed.

But just in case you are talking about EGEM - the coin that started this post, as for us...

...no one wanted to be scammed. There are multiple legitimate exchanges that charge 0.1 BTC and the coins actually get listed and people can trade. BitBTC faked the volume and exchange traffic behind a KYC process that is fake and took all the new coins money.

We are just trying to get the word out so others can not lose their 0.1BTC - but more importantly so the coin users don't put their ids on the fake KYC process and fall victim to identity theft.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

Hmm I've first heard of this exchange because of the airdrop I participated in (privcy) but I didn't join bc you have to do KYC and didn't really want to do that with an exchange I never heard of. But I'm pretty sure Privcy team didn't have a hard time getting on the exchange and wasn't scammed but I will bring this thread to their attention.
LOL wut? Not a single user in the privcy discord has been approved there either, i'm reading up on this thread and it's blatantly obvious the guys saying they're able to trade there are in on the scam, all jr accounts saying the same thing over and over, no matter how many times you repeat a lie, it won't make it true, it remains a lie. (btw i'm not saying your in on it but if you are active in priv discord you'd know nobody there has been approved either)

I will add your coin and the link to this post on the main page of coins that got scammed. Thanks.

Team EGEM Core & SFRX inventor => OSOESE is Open Source OSO∞ESE Software Environment aka "datber" discord.egem.io
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

You won't be able to because it's fake. No one is going to get approved.

foppertc

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

I want to note that today on August 22, I do not see any changes. We are waiting for explanations from the exchange administration.
ojcrisanto

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

Fake exchanger. I'm so blessed that I read this news. I will deposit if I didn't read this thread.
Ayuniv

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

I want to note that today on August 22, I do not see any changes. We are waiting for explanations from the exchange administration.

One good thing about bitebtc support is they are responsive on emails. Of course some are automated replies, but if you try sending them a personalized email with your query, they'll respond. Not saying you will get a favorable reply, but at least they'll look into it and reply. I tried doing in some exchanges, they wont't even reply to a simple question.

Going back to verifications of account, many are still waiting for it, but to mind its just two days past their announced date of August 21
 I would still give them a couple of days, say a week to approve applications.

I may say, bitebtc is relatively thorough (and slow) in verifyng accounts. I really hope this next few days my account and yours will be approved. All the best!
osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

I was able to log in to my account on BiteBTC and see some new screens....so posting this on the front page of this thread

UPDATE!!! Was able to log into MY account - still not verified - and does not explain the fake volume - BUT if BiteBTC turns out to be legit in the end will honor my promise to apologize publicly - AGAIN my account is still unverified - what about YOU?

Please post some proof if you get verified and do a legitimate trade

osoese (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

I was able to log in to my account on BiteBTC and see some new screens....so posting this on the front page of this thread

UPDATE!!! Was able to log into MY account - still not verified - and does not explain the fake volume - BUT if BiteBTC turns out to be legit in the end will honor my promise to apologize publicly - AGAIN my account is still unverified - what about YOU?

Please post some proof if you get verified and do a legitimate trade

Keep in mind there is still the fake coin listing that needs to be explained also....

giannigre

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Hi
same I, but not yet verify

▇ ▇ ▇▇────────CoinJanitor────────▇▇ ▇ ▇
Join the Janitor. Restoring Lost Value to Cryptocurrency.
https://www.coinjanitor.io/
vel12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:09:11 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 04:30:28 PM by vel12

In order to start trading, we kindly ask you to submit your profile for verification.
Nothing has changed, no simplification of the verification procedure.Require all the same documents.Allowed only to enter the profile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: